FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need some help plz

Need some help plz

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I have been on here a good number of months. I have only met 1 person on it a guy. I have been receiving a lot of views but no messages. Is there something wrong or something I cud change to help me? Any suggestions welcome. Thanks all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I looked at your profile and I can only speak for myself. I was put off and it was because you have three pictures of your cock. I hate that. Arms, back or torso. Anything but just cock cock cock. Also you say 18 - 99 years old is your desired age range. And I just don't believe that. And you have ticked every single kink. Which I find odd. And also your status is a bit whiny. Which makes me think you are a bit grumpy.

That's my opinion anyway. Hope its helpful.

X

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

Remove the whingy status... No one likes to see that.

Be positive about things.

Get your ass to a local club.. This is a good site but it's not just guys who struggle, we all get time wasters and people who back out last min etc

We must get a good 50 views but little bother messaging us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pics are crap.

Two verifications, newest two years ago. Hardly says you're serious about meeting. Plus you're only displaying the webcam veri, says to me the other one is pants.

And finally, YOU have to put the effort in to meet people and not expect them to get in touch with you.

» Add a new message to this topic