FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > still without a meet

still without a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exual Deviants 69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stafford

Hi all, need some advice, we have been on here for a little while and as of yet have not been able to arrange a meet. Any advice into where we may be going wrong?

X x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What about going to clubs and socials?

Stafford

We have discussed that option but Lucy would ideally prefere the first meet to be a more private affair.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Im shocked I thought people would be jumping through hoops shes got a great body and with the look of her hands looks like she'll have great oral skills mmmm

This post will have em lining up at your door

Stafford

Thanks, we thought by photo verifying we had done all we needed, but as yet that que hasn't formed.

Here's hoping x

Your both down as straight on your profile. May put a few ladies off maybe

Stafford

Missed that, thanks

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

According to your profile you are looking for a single bi female (known on here as the unicorn because it's so rare no one knows if it really exists). A million and one other people are also looking for the same.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? Looking at your profile, would you want to meet with the people who wrote it?

Finally I would suggest a club or social like has already been said. You don't have to play while there but it is a good place to get yourselves known and get those all important first verifications

Are you actively trying to find the right lady? ie messaging people rather than waiting for your inbox to burst with offers

Some people may be out off that you may not be a real couple your profile name suggests that your friends with benefits, also what are you offering the lady in question perhaps that needs to be in your profile, and to be honest it's not easy to meet single ladies and by far the easiest way is at clubs and socials but at the moment your not ready to go down that route so it could be a hard search

Stafford

That makes sense. Any suggestions on which social or clubs to visit in the birmingham area. Or anyone willing to show us around?

We love chameleons in darleston not far from you, but you've also go xtasia in West Bromwich, don't go to a club with expectations especially if your looking for a single lady it may take some time, it's important to get yourself known and build relationships with people, good luck

"According to your profile you are looking for a single bi female (known on here as the unicorn because it's so rare no one knows if it really exists). A million and one other people are also looking for the same.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? Looking at your profile, would you want to meet with the people who wrote it?

Finally I would suggest a club or social like has already been said. You don't have to play while there but it is a good place to get yourselves known and get those all important first verifications "

Exactly this!

You have such a limited criteria of who you want to meet. Why not broaden your horizons and expand your list of genres you will meet.

As others have said seeking a single bi female is like seeking the holy grail you may as well ask to meet a blind one legged olympic hurdler who can whistle dixey through his ass.....try it you may get a response.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

If you go to an organised social at a club there is no pressure to play but you can get chatting to people and get verified which also helps. Also a lot of clubs have private rooms that are lockable so you could still be private if the mood takes you.

Also as others have said you are looking for a single bi fem, a fair few of those only meet in clubs now (from what I've read) for personal safety reasons. X

"Hi all, need some advice, we have been on here for a little while and as of yet have not been able to arrange a meet. Any advice into where we may be going wrong?

X x x"

Well what's been the problem?

Have you not found anyone you both agree on?

Have you found somone but they didn't want you?

Have you found someone but they didn't turn up?

Have you asked people to jump through lots of hoops and they give up or visa versa?

You'll have to tell us why you've not had a meet before we can help you

Oh and since your fem hunting you will want clear full body shots of the male.

Female only pics is fine if your after a straight single guy but remember the girl is mainly gonna be interested in the fella and she'll want to see him....

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"If you go to an organised social at a club there is no pressure to play but you can get chatting to people and get verified which also helps. Also a lot of clubs have private rooms that are lockable so you could still be private if the mood takes you.

Also as others have said you are looking for a single bi fem, a fair few of those only meet in clubs now (from what I've read) for personal safety reasons. X"

And once you've been verified it can make things easier.

There are a couple of club socials coming up not so far from you. Look in the swinging club events forum for details.

"Im shocked I thought people would be jumping through hoops shes got a great body and with the look of her hands looks like she'll have great oral skills mmmm

This post will have em lining up at your door "

Her hands make you think she'll be good at licking pussy?

I'm so curious how you came to this conclusion

Stafford

We have had some responses, we have said we are happy to play on the first meet or meet socially. We can travel and accomadate. We haven't been pushy in any way, maybe what we are looking for just isn't out there ?

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Have to say I am very surprised too !

I am sure you will get some interest now though x

"We have had some responses, we have said we are happy to play on the first meet or meet socially. We can travel and accomadate. We haven't been pushy in any way, maybe what we are looking for just isn't out there ?"

It is out there, just be patient and Good Luck

Stafford

Thanks, we will keep trying x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Forget what people tell you about single bi fems being rare, they are out there in droves.

Our friends list is awash with them, and we have played with many of them.

If you look at what I have written above, there is a big clue on how we do so well with them, can you spot it?

Here's a clue, its one word.

Starts with f.

Ok, I'll tell you, its "friends".

Stop treating them like objects to be hunted down and played with!

We have never played with a "single bi fem" but we have played with lots of friends who happened to be single, bi and female.

Swinging shouldn't be about tick boxes, it should be about making friends and having mutual fun.

Hit the socials, make friends, and I can assure you you will soon be knee deep in playmates of all persuasions lol!

(Courtesy of the "Swinging is easy really" Dept)

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I cant understand why single bi fems are sooo hard to find. Ive met a few one was called unicorn,but I found her has have others,I dont know if her veris still on my profile

Stafford

Thanks for the advice, time to hit the socials x

Read you interests, and safe sex isn't listed.

Also you are wishing to meet couples but are talking mainly about bi fem meets in your profile text.

"Thanks for the advice, time to hit the socials x"
a good plan.....

Our first club night was purely a social gathering on one of their virgins nights. Loads of lovely people, all friendly and will talk to you making sure you're not sat curled up in a corner.

Couple and women are usually fussie, maibe have a little lea way lol.

Couples and women can afford to be fussy, we've got what all the guys want

Yes as the ratio is more guys than women lol.

"Yes as the ratio is more guys than women lol."
thats pussy power LOL

"Yes as the ratio is more guys than women lol.thats pussy power LOL "
Yes and wonder if being a monk is a religion here lol.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

read your profile as a single lady might (or a couple) and think, would I meet us?

I'm a bi fem, and I do meet. Would I meet you? Sorry but thats a no. No info on profile, only pic of the guy are cock shots... my best pal isn't cilla, so I don't do blind dates. I'm not expecting face pics in public, but something more than a cock to look at (I actually already know what one looks like)

Your profile is scantier than some of the knickers I've seen on here, and gives me no inspiration to chat to you, let alone meet.

Stafford

Thanks for you honest feedback, as I said we are new and learning all the time. We will add some new photos that should be more suitable.

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

After looking at your profile you seem to have lots of friend.Are one or two of them suitable for what you want?

"After looking at your profile you seem to have lots of friend.Are one or two of them suitable for what you want?"

I agree with this....you have got at least 10 single women on your friend's list....I assume you have chatted to them with a view to meeting, otherwise, why have them on your friend's list? I am confused as to why you have not met any of your "friends"??

x

Its about being popular to, so the more friends the better lol.

By *inkyNGotchaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

Why have you not ventured to Chams in the day? That's how we started.. Far less busy and a really lovely atmosphere.. You're less than half an hour away so instance shouldn't be a problem... Give it a go.. Especially when the sun is out! Good luck xx

As a couple, there isn't much on your profile that would put us off but the pics definitely need added to. One of the things J always says if I show her a profile like yours is 'there's not much for me to go on about the guy so just move on to the next one'.

We've always looked upon it a bit suspiciously why a profile would have tons of female pics and only cock pics, or at worst no pics of the guys. Always makes us wonder if he's a munter, thats why there aren't any pics.

Apart from that, can't see much wrong with it.

Happy Fabbing!

By *entaur 9Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Hey Good looking couple.

Try removing the above .

Have often been refused meets when both here as a couple or single as i now am, when the said couples think you may make them feel inferior in the looks department.

Used to infuriate me as we/ I always considered ourselves/ me normal, not all that lol.

Just a thought. Anyhow good luck this post may just be the thing to get the ball rolling for you. Xx

As always love to you all. Xx

Stafford

The friends are people who we have chatted to but as yet have not been able to meet. We have messaged discovered that we all want to meet when it comes down to arrange something they go quiet.

Also we have had a few men posing as single women using photos from the net. Have they not heard of image search!!

Ohhhh I'm a unicorn!!! Lol

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I'm a unicorn too ..but prefer to meet in clubs

She wouldn't even read all your profile.

FWB.... not for us or even her solo.

Many single females are not conformable meeting a couple on their own for safety reasons first time. Go to a party club as others have stated just to chat if nothing else then see what comes from that. You have to realise single bi females tend to go for one on ones as its easier than finding a couple where they fancy both of you.

Huntingdon

Sorry if I'm not with the lingo but what does FWB stand for please? Anyone?

"Sorry if I'm not with the lingo but what does FWB stand for please? Anyone? "

Friends with benefit..i think. Lol

Huntingdon

Ahh yes of course .. To be honest I wouldn't entertain FWB ..give me a genuine couple any day .. I do actually prefer couples to single guys though ..

We have given up looking for a couple as people just ignore or block you for trying. Just going to linger for a while and see where it takes us

» Add a new message to this topic