FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > way too many fakes!!!!

way too many fakes!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is there so many fake profiles on here?why would a bloke pretend to be a single female just to chat with couples its starting to get on our nerves and loose confidence with fab !!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Good thing that the site allows verifications. We guys tend to "pounce" on new members and for sure some couples are just men on their own.

And a pet hate are the ones who start strong and leave fab 2 days later....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could always let the site work for you and set message filters etc and use some common sense

"You could always let the site work for you and set message filters etc and use some common sense "

Sadly this is way beyond some people on here

By *reaminmycoffeeCouple  over a year ago

Putney

"You could always let the site work for you and set message filters etc and use some common sense "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've heard that couples do get bombarded with crap messages. It must be annoying when you also know there are good swingers on here too.

Hey it's modern culture, why accept responsibility when you can blame someone else. This is not hot MATCH dot com it's a swingers site where you decide who is right for you, if your getting problems then it's your decision making that's at fault. Ok so this sound harsh but the "fakes" are not the ones complaining as they are getting what they want. It's been said so so many times that fab provide us with the tools to do a job, learn to use those tools, if you do find a false profile or time waster use the tools provided to you to deal with them.

"Why is there so many fake profiles on here?why would a bloke pretend to be a single female just to chat with couples its starting to get on our nerves and loose confidence with fab !! "

We could turn that around and say "why do so many people on here seem unable to use common sense and filters and constantly end up talking to those that are clearly not what they say they are?"

Its quite easy to spot fakes .... Females who have been on for a while with no verifications at all "could" be a fake profile or just someone here to chat and couples where the message is always " I " as though from the fella and no verifications - another red flag.

We fucked off with let downs and fake and time wasters .we only going to club for now

I think you should have an uploaded verification foto before you can join the site.

"Its quite easy to spot fakes .... Females who have been on for a while with no verifications at all "could" be a fake profile or just someone here to chat and couples where the message is always " I " as though from the fella and no verifications - another red flag. "

Or they been on for year with no pics or verifications

By *ohnnySwingingMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I have one guy blocked 3 times!! Single in one a couple in another and a master and sub in another ! This guy is mental! But so dumb got same pics on each one !

"Its quite easy to spot fakes .... Females who have been on for a while with no verifications at all "could" be a fake profile or just someone here to chat and couples where the message is always " I " as though from the fella and no verifications - another red flag.

Or they been on for year with no pics or verifications "

been two years since I was last verified and photo for friends only ..not all of us are fake but lots are yes

"Its quite easy to spot fakes .... Females who have been on for a while with no verifications at all "could" be a fake profile or just someone here to chat and couples where the message is always " I " as though from the fella and no verifications - another red flag.

Or they been on for year with no pics or verifications been two years since I was last verified and photo for friends only ..not all of us are fake but lots are yes "

By cam though. So that'd ring alarm bells with me.

or send us a vids/pics then we meet up we say not all the pic you need to see is on here if you like pics and vids you can take some when we meet

they come message bye than

Same here I've lost count the amount I have blocked recently allways the guy messaging from the couples "oh my partners asleep" blocked goodbye

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

This is good advice

If you think you've spotted a fake profile, use the REPORT link on any profile and Admin will review

Admin x