FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > At this point, we're very frustrated.

At this point, we're very frustrated.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/04/14 19:01:52]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try reading the other 1000 posts on this subject

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Blimey.... I'm not typing this again, so I've copied it from a previous thread on this.

Forget what people tell you about single bi fems being rare, they are out there in droves.

Our friends list is awash with them, and we have played with many of them.

If you look at what I have written above, there is a big clue on how we do so well with them, can you spot it?

Here's a clue, its one word.

Starts with f.

Ok, I'll tell you, its "friends".

Stop treating them like objects to be hunted down and played with!

We have never played with a "single bi fem" but we have played with lots of friends who happened to be single, bi and female.

Swinging shouldn't be about tick boxes, it should be about making friends and having mutual fun.

Hit the socials, make friends, and I can assure you you will soon be knee deep in playmates of all persuasions lol!

(Courtesy of the "Swinging is easy really" Dept)

Look at my verifications

I am a single girl

Shall I tell you how to meet one ??

Social or club

Well to start there is always two sides, to rinse someone's teeth is a bit low just because she didn't meet.

Parties and clubs is the best place.

Her

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Blimey.... I'm not typing this again, so I've copied it from a previous thread on this.

Forget what people tell you about single bi fems being rare, they are out there in droves.

If you look at what I have written above, there is a big clue on how we do so well with them, can you spot it?

Starts with f.

We have never played with a "single bi fem" but we have played with lots of friends who happened to be single, bi and female.

Swinging shouldn't be about tick boxes, it should be about making friends and having mutual fun.

Hit the socials, make friends, and I can assure you you will soon be knee deep in playmates of all persuasions lol!

(Courtesy of the "Swinging is easy really" Dept) "

Great post!

Though I will admit I am glad I am straight.....

"Blimey.... I'm not typing this again, so I've copied it from a previous thread on this.

Starts with f.

Absolutely spot on!!

Is this thread a search for the elusive bi fem?

Dont know never seen any

Starts with f.

Totally agree with this. We have had several FFMs and never once messaged anyone on here seeking one.

Meeting people in real life, and a decent dynamic that puts people at ease and meeting single bi females is easy

"Look at my verifications

I am a single girl

Shall I tell you how to meet one ??

Social or club

"

Starts with f.

I particulary like the reference ~ 'stop treating them as objects to be hunted down & played with'.

Starts with f.

I particulary like the reference ~ 'stop treating them as objects to be hunted down & played with'. "

Finally someone sensible

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Starts with f.

I particulary like the reference ~ 'stop treating them as objects to be hunted down & played with'.

Finally someone sensible "

Well, I wouldnt go quite that far lol!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is this thread a search for the elusive bi fem?

Dont know never seen any "

have a look in the mirror

Dont know never seen any

have a look in the mirror "

Oh yeah Well im blown away im one,and got a couple meet coming soon,already had the social and all went well,so we are all looking forward to it,splitting Hotel cost 3ways as fair all working

It will be my 2nd meet this year with a couple arranged through fab,its rare for me as i dont actively seek couples here,i have to go through my process pic exchange ,speak to woman on phone, social etc,i tend to meet couples at socials,clubs and partys thats my favourite routes as your seeing the couple straight away and in safe enviroments

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Dont know never seen any

Oh yeah Well im blown away im one,and got a couple meet coming soon,already had the social and all went well,so we are all looking forward to it,splitting Hotel cost 3ways as fair all working

It will be my 2nd meet this year with a couple arranged through fab,its rare for me as i dont actively seek couples here,i have to go through my process pic exchange ,speak to woman on phone, social etc,i tend to meet couples at socials,clubs and partys thats my favourite routes as your seeing the couple straight away and in safe enviroments"

A good way of doing it, enjoy

Starts with f.

Dont know never seen any

It will be my 2nd meet this year with a couple arranged through fab,its rare for me as i dont actively seek couples here,i have to go through my process pic exchange ,speak to woman on phone, social etc,i tend to meet couples at socials,clubs and partys thats my favourite routes as your seeing the couple straight away and in safe enviroments

A good way of doing it, enjoy "

Thanku im sure we will

[Removed by poster at 28/04/14 23:33:43]

[Removed by poster at 28/04/14 23:33:08]

» Add a new message to this topic