FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Shameless self promotion

Shameless self promotion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've been on here for a while and been extremely unsuccessful in arranging meets etc.

I like to think of myself as an attractive man and have face pics available to show. If you like the look of my profile, and would be interested in a meet please contact me as I am very disillusioned with no interest.

Hope to hear from some soon

C

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I seriously reckon you'd be better of trying your luck offline bud, you have a good physique and come across as an articulate guy, and to be completely frank, whilst those attributes will help you on here, the sheer oversaturation of single males means you'll always be pushing uphill for meets.

If you really want to promote yourself get yourself know go to some clubs or attend some socials, good luck

Thanks both, you're both probably right

"If you really want to promote yourself get yourself know go to some clubs or attend some socials, good luck "

I agree with this - having a club or social meet veri or two will show you meet and how you are in person and "may" promote more meets x

Maybe a pic not taken in your mums bedroom ?

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

"Maybe a pic not taken in your mums bedroom ?

"

Nah. He is married !

Jane x

"Maybe a pic not taken in your mums bedroom ?

"

And one that's screen shotted too!

There are just so many men to choose from on here, sometimes the good ones slip through the net

It is certainly quiet a leveler in here.No matter how attractive/desirable you are considered in vanilla life if counts for very little on here.

Then again perhaps that is a good thing.

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

It can work against you to be too good looking on here... We know many couples where the male would feel threatened but his partner playing with a good looking muscle body lol

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"So I've been on here for a while and been extremely unsuccessful in arranging meets etc.

I like to think of myself as an attractive man and have face pics available to show. If you like the look of my profile, and would be interested in a meet please contact me as I am very disillusioned with no interest.

C

X"

Your age will count against you with some, but not all and not being able to accommodate won't help.

Having a decent profile and writing well will help.

It can take some patience to get meets on here.

Good luck x

[Removed by poster at 30/04/14 06:57:53]

"I seriously reckon you'd be better of trying your luck offline bud, you have a good physique and come across as an articulate guy, and to be completely frank, whilst those attributes will help you on here, the sheer oversaturation of single males means you'll always be pushing uphill for meets."

He has exactly the same chances as you have or did when you'd only been here a short time!! Talk about trying to put someone off!!

Take no notice OP. Your profile reads well but maybe add a few more pics. As VV said your age might put some off but I'm sure there are plenty of others who would be interested.

Join in the Forums and enjoy the site. Good luck

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I seriously reckon you'd be better of trying your luck offline bud, you have a good physique and come across as an articulate guy, and to be completely frank, whilst those attributes will help you on here, the sheer oversaturation of single males means you'll always be pushing uphill for meets.

He has exactly the same chances as you have or did when you'd only been here a short time!! Talk about trying to put someone off!!

Take no notice OP"

Talk about trying to drive away the competition eh?

I agree OP, ignore it.

Too true....so very hard to get meets as a single bloke. Took me nearly 2 years to break 3 figures lol.....

"So I've been on here for a while and been extremely unsuccessful in arranging meets etc.

C

X"

Keep trying! We met a guy a couple of nights ago who told us it was his first couple meet outside of clubs for 2 years.

I guess the lesson is if you really want to meet for fun try clubs first- and be prepared to wait possibly years for an online meet..

C

X

Keep trying! We met a guy a couple of nights ago who told us it was his first couple meet outside of clubs for 2 years.

I guess the lesson is if you really want to meet for fun try clubs first- and be prepared to wait possibly years for an online meet.."

Thanks for the advice

Have you not been to True? Even I can pull in there but have to drug their drinks to be fair lol. Get to a social as others have said, get yourself known, good luck

"Have you not been to True? Even I can pull in there but have to drug their drinks to be fair lol. Get to a social as others have said, get yourself known, good luck "

Haha everyone has been there and pulled!!

While socials and clubs are not for everyone the OP says he is confident so that is the best bet I think.

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"It can work against you to be too good looking on here... We know many couples where the male would feel threatened but his partner playing with a good looking muscle body lol "

Quite the opposite with me and my hubby, he would love me to meet 'fit or buff' guys, but I actually feel a little self conscious if they have a hot bod lol

» Add a new message to this topic