FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > swinging whilst pregnant!

swinging whilst pregnant!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eds10 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Raunds

Hi, we have been on the scene since December, we are now expecting our 1st child and want to know the general feeling about pregnacy and swinging. Wife is now showing and as we usually go to clubs, we aren't sure at how people would re-act.

Any previous experiences with this would really help.

As a side note, we started this scence together but wife is allowing hubby to still play...as long as she is still involved, ie watching.

anyone had a similar experience, please share how this went.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Congratulations.

Now search the forums cos this has been asked several times before.

This is a VERY emotive subject on here. You might be in for a bumpy rude with this thread.

Anyway Congratulations.

My view for what is worth is that the health of my unborn child would be more important then swinging. For me I'd take a break from the lifestyle during pregnancy.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I don't see a problem with you attending a club while the lady is pregnant.

I personally don't think that playing with others while pregnant is worth the risk and wouldn't do it myself, but playing with a partner etc in a club would be fine by me

By *teve and LouCouple  over a year ago

coventry

We are still playing but only soft swap not that the guys are moaning about that with lous blow jobs !!

I made a post about this... I find it really attractive x

"This is a VERY emotive subject on here. You might be in for a bumpy rude with this thread.

Anyway Congratulations.

My view for what is worth is that the health of my unborn child would be more important then swinging. For me I'd take a break from the lifestyle during pregnancy."

"This is a VERY emotive subject on here. You might be in for a bumpy rude with this thread.

Anyway Congratulations.

My view for what is worth is that the health of my unborn child would be more important then swinging. For me I'd take a break from the lifestyle during pregnancy.

"

By *eds10 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Raunds

some good feedback, thankyou. we have also

found similar posts about this subject. We will have to discuss this more between us, shame if we have to stop for a while....was just getting into the swing of it

"some good feedback, thankyou. we have also

found similar posts about this subject. We will have to discuss this more between us, shame if we have to stop for a while....was just getting into the swing of it "

It's not a long time to wait . other things are more important now

found similar posts about this subject. We will have to discuss this more between us, shame if we have to stop for a while....was just getting into the swing of it "

You don't have to stop at all , soft swing , female watching , even group masturbation . Plenty of safe options !

Or simply play together and let others watch and wank , a pregnant woman is so sexy !

Anyway Congratulations.

My view for what is worth is that the health of my unborn child would be more important then swinging. For me I'd take a break from the lifestyle during pregnancy."

If your looking from a medical point of view then sex during pregnancy (actually at any stage) has no detrimental effect on the unborn child.

I really enjoy the voyeurism side of things but don't think I would want any involvement where a pregnant lady was playing.

All the best for the future with your baby

Anyway Congratulations.

If your looking from a medical point of view then sex during pregnancy (actually at any stage) has no detrimental effect on the unborn child."

That's true, however STIs can have serious even fatal effects on unborn children. Even safe sex with strangers increases your risk of STIs, therefore for me it would be too great a risk to swing whilst pregnant. What others choose to do is up to them, as consenting adults they can make their own decision.

Anyway Congratulations.

If your looking from a medical point of view then sex during pregnancy (actually at any stage) has no detrimental effect on the unborn child.

That's true, however STIs can have serious even fatal effects on unborn children. Even safe sex with strangers increases your risk of STIs, therefore for me it would be too great a risk to swing whilst pregnant. What others choose to do is up to them, as consenting adults they can make their own decision. "

I wonder what the baby would choose to do.

I could never imagine it maternal instincts kick in and I got very protective towards my babies. Enjoy your other half and look forward to your little family x

I wouldn't be prepared to play with a pregnant lady...every instinct in me says its the wrong thing to be doing.

Am not passing judgment on those ladies who decide that they want to continue in the lifestyle whilst pregnant, but I would hope that they might put the health and well being of their unborn child first and foremost.

A shag is a shag at the end of the day, but a child's health and well being is of paramount importance, and a mother surely needs to be focussing on the needs of the child, and preparing herself for impending motherhood.

I'm sorry, but if it was the last shag of my life, I simply couldn't bring myself to go there.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Anyway Congratulations.

If your looking from a medical point of view then sex during pregnancy (actually at any stage) has no detrimental effect on the unborn child."

I don't think she's talking about stopping sex altogether, just with people outside of the relationship. Sex is perfectly healthy during pregnancy, it's when it comes to different partners and possible STI's that a problem arises. - Sex, itself is not detrimental, however, some STI's can result in health problems, blindness and even death in your unborn child. All it takes is one split condom.

To the O.P, just do what you are comfortable with. We are also expecting our first child and have decided to take a break as, for us, it's a very personal and special time but everyone is different.

I don't see why anyone would have a problem with the Mrs being present or even soft-swapping...

- Amy. x

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Southern Spain

found similar posts about this subject. We will have to discuss this more between us, shame if we have to stop for a while....was just getting into the swing of it

You don't have to stop at all , soft swing , female watching , even group masturbation . Plenty of safe options !

Or simply play together and let others watch and wank , a pregnant woman is so sexy !

"

Here here! Just do what feels comfortable as long as you place the importance of the baby above all else! Soft swing is great, and with the right people the experience can be as good as full swing!

Take care - and CONGRATULATIONS by the way!!

SXX

Think for my piece of mind I'd stop...but as was said previously attending clubs etc and playing with my partner maybe....

Its a short time and its worth it!

Congrats guys and best of luck xx

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Many folk love, go wild even, for pregnant women. So long as safe sex is practised it's no difference to sex at any other time as we know babies are safe during penetrative sex.

Some people will judge you but who are swingers to judge other swingers? Society frowns heavily on us all. People in glass houses and all that stuff. But go with what you feel. You may or may not be surprised!

"Many folk love, go wild even, for pregnant women. So long as safe sex is practised it's no difference to sex at any other time as we know babies are safe during penetrative sex.

Some people will judge you but who are swingers to judge other swingers? Society frowns heavily on us all. People in glass houses and all that stuff. But go with what you feel. You may or may not be surprised!"

What a truly sensible post and your right about people on here living in glass houses throwing stones

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Many folk love, go wild even, for pregnant women. So long as safe sex is practised it's no difference to sex at any other time as we know babies are safe during penetrative sex.

Some people will judge you but who are swingers to judge other swingers? Society frowns heavily on us all. People in glass houses and all that stuff. But go with what you feel. You may or may not be surprised!

What a truly sensible post and your right about people on here living in glass houses throwing stones "

where does t say swingers must not be judgmental?

Even with non-pregnant sex the risk of STI is there. Yes it is minimised by using condoms but yo would be foolish to believe it was 100% effective. That doesn't change when you are pregnant. the only thing that changes is the number of people it could potentially affect.

That being said, as long as people are aware of the facts and the risks then crack on i its what you need to do. I have never been pregnant so i cant say 100% what i would do but i believe that i would choose not to have sex with strangers whilst i am pregnant and nursing.

What a truly sensible post and your right about people on here living in glass houses throwing stones "

Truly pants actually

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

My OH is pregnant and due next month. My personal opinion is that it should be a special time between the couple, so i wouldn't want the OH playing with others. Everyone will have their own opinion and only between the two of you can you make your own choice on what you want to do. Btw congratulations on both of your news!

I think it's sexy. Personally I'd love to fuck a pregnant lady. Imagine a reverse gangbang with 6 pregnant women and a poor man with a fetish for fucking whilst pregnant.

"I think it's sexy. Personally I'd love to fuck a pregnant lady. Imagine a reverse gangbang with 6 pregnant women and a poor man with a fetish for fucking whilst pregnant."

Sounds very very wrong .

I could not play with a lady who was pregnant but that is me what works for you works for you and there will be people on here that would not mind but for me it would not be a turn on at all.

"I think it's sexy. Personally I'd love to fuck a pregnant lady. Imagine a reverse gangbang with 6 pregnant women and a poor man with a fetish for fucking whilst pregnant."

Like I have said being pregnant just want to protect baby and I know that sex does not hurt baby but the thought of having sex with a variety of men apart from partner just feels/seems wrong.

Heaven

seems men find this much more acceptable than other women.

people run out all the things about catching stuff and harming the baby and so on.

i know a couple that, as soon as they knew she had fell pregnant, only met soft play.

that seems to be a reasonable compromise, if you cant hold off being intimate with other people for the 6 months of a pregnancy (wont say 9 months, cuz its usually a while until it shows, or until the lady discovers it) but, ateotd, its your body, your child and you that has to live with anything that happens, whilst swinging or indeed any other activity that can put a baby at risk.

either way, i personally find pregnant ladies pleasing on they eye, and congrats on your upcoming life ruining experience lol

Well, its a huge turn on for some. x

Always the choice of the individual I think, and the circumstance.

Personally, if I were offered. I would.

Damn right. ; )

Anyway Congratulations.

Again, many congratulations but agree totally with these views. Look after the unborn.

I wasnt on here when i was pregnant but when i get pregnant again i probably will stop using this website while pregnant x x

"I wasnt on here when i was pregnant but when i get pregnant again i probably will stop using this website while pregnant x x"

It's a huge, massive no from us. For the reasons already in this thread.

Plus if you were that kid and found out later down the years how shit would you feel?

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Well, its a huge turn on for some. x

Always the choice of the individual I think, and the circumstance.

Personally, if I were offered. I would.

Damn right. ; )"

Bareback or safe eh? Crazybones!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

For me, pregnancy put`s a lady into different catagory. Most importantly, it`s NOT off-putting in the least - a pregnant lady is still sexy but in a different way. So difficult to describe it but pregnant ladies seem to have a "glow".

I would imagine its different (From a guys perspective) depending on the person as well.

For me, its just a huge turn on. If things are safe and well executed then .. Have fun, I would say. ; )

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

There is a theoretical risk of STI transmission even with condom use, and presumably the more people you sleep with the greater the risk

Saying that pregnant women frequently don't live a risk free life, smoking and alcohol being high rush activities, certainly higher than swinging

Indeed non pregnancy related factors are more likely to kill the mother than pregnancy itself with being murdered by your own partner and road traffic accidents are still risks (roughly 3-4 pregnant women/ year get killed by their own partner!)

So yes protected swinging whilst pregnant does very slightly increase risks but there's a lot more risky things out there whether the pregnant women is conscious of being exposed to that risk or not

Indeed.

But when you think about it, theres a 1 in 200,000 chance of minor injury when Tandem skydiving, which is statistically safer than flight travel.

Makes you wonder.. lol

"It's a huge, massive no from us. For the reasons already in this thread.

Plus if you were that kid and found out later down the years how shit would you feel?"

glad you feel your kids would love to hear about your sex life in year to come lol.

trust me, kids find the fact their parents have any sex, let alone stranger action, so its inconsequential

Most couples will have sex together (quietly) with their newborn safely asleep in the Moses basket in the corner of their bedroom, would they swap or have a threesome in the same circumstances? Probably not because that would feel wrong, why is it ok a few months earlier during the antenatal period?

Plus if you were that kid and found out later down the years how shit would you feel?

glad you feel your kids would love to hear about your sex life in year to come lol.

trust me, kids find the fact their parents have any sex, let alone stranger action, so its inconsequential"

Not sure its any different to parents having sex anyway, before they met each other, minus the pregnancy.

Kids don't want to know that stuff in any case! xD

I always think it shows mother to not really give a shit about her child, no way is she protecting the baby in the womb by getting random fucks from strangers and it also shows the man to be very flippant with the life of his baby too

The guys fucking the woman is perfectly understandable it's a very sexual feeling having sex with a pregnant woman so I wouldn't blame a guy wanting to do this

Like others have said can keep it safe doing non penetrive sex with strangers to protect the baby

trust me, kids find the fact their parents have any sex, let alone stranger action, so its inconsequential"

I wouldn't tell them but it wouldn't be impossible for someone you know to talk about you swinging and the child overhear them when they're older for example. Sorry, I can deal with my parents shagging but if I found out my Mum had been shagging other men whilst I was in her gut then I'd be pretty fucked off tbf. Wouldn't call it inconsequential even a little bit.

Lovely convo we're having.

Plus there's the potential STI risk (which, no matter how small, is fucking vile). I couldn't respect someone who swings whilst pregnant.

trust me, kids find the fact their parents have any sex, let alone stranger action, so its inconsequential

Not sure its any different to parents having sex anyway, before they met each other, minus the pregnancy.

Kids don't want to know that stuff in any case! xD"

Parents of any baby inside the womb having sex with each other is perfectly natural if they choose to do so. Sex with strangers is not a natural thing

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

I don't fancy (obviously) pregnant women and wouldn't encourage hubby to have Sex with one, that said, I wouldn't judge if I saw you in a club. And if you have private meets, they'll know about the bump in advance.

You have to live with yourself and the baby, so it's up to you what you do.

Enjoy xxxx

Would anyone else like a go on the high horse?

"Plus there's the potential STI risk (which, no matter how small, is fucking vile). I couldn't respect someone who swings whilst pregnant. "

Totally with you on this

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

"Would anyone else like a go on the high horse?"

Given that thread is asking peoples opinions, and all of the above are peoples opinions, there are no horses high or otherwise here

What is the turn on for men fucking a pregnant woman? Is it the shape???? Me thinks not.....so it must be because there's a baby in there.....weird.

Just my little old opinion.

"

"What is the turn on for men fucking a pregnant woman? Is it the shape???? Me thinks not.....so it must be because there's a baby in there.....weird.

Just my little old opinion. "

See for me I find people that think along these lines more worrying than those that fancy the most feminine shape that there is... A pregnant woman is sexy to many purely because its a visual sign of fertility and womanhood..

I personally would love To have the chance to be invited... It may not be for you but some of the comments that come out on these threads are awful.. sex is natural and in a place where we accept sex with others as being our natural choice....it amazes me how certain things bring out the intolerance... Okay creampie gangbangs may be a little off the menu... But most wouldn't do that anyway....

Sex is as natural as pregnancy and how a swinging mum can be branded as not caring for her child is beyond me.

By *istress V in Yorks 2Woman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Your unborn child has to be number one in this, not swinging and what you want. How can it be right to potentially cause harm to the child with STDs and worse. Sex in pregnancy between the 2 parents is fine, but to introduce others? The mum may only soft swing but if the dad is full swinging he could potentially infect the mum.

In my opinion it's just not worth the risk no matter how small, to even question not doing everything possible you can do to save a child from harm is wrong. Have sex with each other, 9 months isn't that long. Syphilis for example can cause premature birth, serious defects to major organs, including brain, eyes, heart............is that worth the risk? Not sure I could live with myself if anything I had done may have been the cause of anything wrong with a child of mine. But, of course, that's your choice (the baby doesn't get to express theirs)

I always love reading posts like this, there are so many judgemental people out there whose opinions are the only ones that matter. Yes there are risks but for all the posts spouting about them not one person has asked if they've been taking into consideration and affected the decision to carry on swinging.

We are planning on starting a family soon and I know we've had these conversations together about the positives and negatives of continuing this lifestyle and there are plenty of both. When we make our decision it will be a personal one to us as it is for this couple.

I find it appalling that some people think it is ok to judge a mother and assume she doesn't give a shit about her child without actually getting to know her or at least discussing her decision with her!

I know I will do what feels right yo me and my oh just as every other pregnant woman has the right to make her own decision.

"I always love reading posts like this, there are so many judgemental people out there whose opinions are the only ones that matter. Yes there are risks but for all the posts spouting about them not one person has asked if they've been taking into consideration and affected the decision to carry on swinging.

We are planning on starting a family soon and I know we've had these conversations together about the positives and negatives of continuing this lifestyle and there are plenty of both. When we make our decision it will be a personal one to us as it is for this couple.

I find it appalling that some people think it is ok to judge a mother and assume she doesn't give a shit about her child without actually getting to know her or at least discussing her decision with her!

I know I will do what feels right yo me and my oh just as every other pregnant woman has the right to make her own decision. "

Well more fool you if you carry on having sex with others

"I always love reading posts like this, there are so many judgemental people out there whose opinions are the only ones that matter. Yes there are risks but for all the posts spouting about them not one person has asked if they've been taking into consideration and affected the decision to carry on swinging.

I know I will do what feels right yo me and my oh just as every other pregnant woman has the right to make her own decision. "

Maybe you should think about your unborn child's opinion.

You've obviously read my post really well, actually just goes to prove my point!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The op asked what the general thoughts were on this subject, some of the general thoughts are negative. If a question is asked in an open forum then you have to accept some views that you may not wish to hear.

I don't judge those that wish to continue swinging, I just think educated choices are the best ones.

I agree with you completely Evie, when you ask for an opinion in n open forum chances are you are hoping to hear both sides to help with your decision making. At least that's why ive ever used then for advice.

However, judgemental answers such as the mother obviously doesn't give a shit about her baby are just cruel and uncalled for.

For the record the negative arguments such as sti's and the special time of pregnancy far outweigh the fun of swinging for me but I don't judge anyone who chooses differently as long as they are thinking about what they are doing.

"You've obviously read my post really well, actually just goes to prove my point!

"

"We are planning on starting a family soon and I know we've had these conversations together about the positives and negatives of continuing this lifestyle and there are plenty of both. When we make our decision it will be a personal one to us as it is for this couple."

I was simple saying you should take your unborn child's opinion into the equation when making your decision.

From the above post it kind of sounds like you've made your decision anyway, which is good.

What about what feels right for your oh? it's her decision too

Well I am judgemental

I think anyone who does is not fit to be a parent

Full bloody stop

Selfish

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We do agreed with the people who say take a break think the site and most of the people will still be here when you get back. x

"Well I am judgemental

I think anyone who does is not fit to be a parent

Full bloody stop

Selfish "

Please don't have an opinion. That's mean and stuff.

"What is the turn on for men fucking a pregnant woman? Is it the shape???? Me thinks not.....so it must be because there's a baby in there.....weird.

why could it not be the shape?

the big, full pendulous boobs

the shapely stomach

think there may be as much wrong with you if your opinion is that people like having sex with a woman because they think there is a baby in there.

Parents of any baby inside the womb having sex with each other is perfectly natural if they choose to do so. Sex with strangers is not a natural thing "

and yet you do

and, funnily enough, people the world around do it on a d*unken night out

so whats the beef, chief?

I wouldn't tell them but it wouldn't be impossible for someone you know to talk about you swinging and the child overhear them when they're older for example. Sorry, I can deal with my parents shagging but if I found out my Mum had been shagging other men whilst I was in her gut then I'd be pretty fucked off tbf. Wouldn't call it inconsequential even a little bit.

Lovely convo we're having. "

in which case i would delete your profile right now for fear of your future kids hearing about your rather illicit past.

ateotd any parent that would tell their kids they used to shag strangers off the internet, whether they were pregnant at the time or otherwise, would do well to look at the way they address their children and the way they are bringing them up.

some things just require to be kept under wraps.

and yes, its a lovely convo, random and distasteful, but lovely non the less lol

I'm not sure why you're making out we'd just go up to our children and tell them that we're swingers? Telling our children about what we get up to is the last thing we would ever think to do. There's every chance that as soon as we decide to have kids we'll pack all this in anyway.

"I'm not sure why you're making out we'd just go up to our children and tell them that we're swingers? Telling our children about what we get up to is the last thing we would ever think to do. There's every chance that as soon as we decide to have kids we'll pack all this in anyway. "

your the only one saying you would tell them.

what im saying is kids dont need to know the ins and outs of their parents sex lives, and quite frankly dont want to know.

if they overhear someone else saying it, then its more likely those talking about it would get a smack in the mouth, rather than the parents being grilled over it.

the offsprings moral ambiguity towards their parents sexual congress is the last thing to worry about in this entire situation.

more about an unborn babies health and safety, and the mothers mental welfare.

and for other to suggest that people who have sex with others arent fit to e parents, well, there are plenty f people in real life, and on here, that have kids from different men, so are they all unfit mothers too?

"Your the only one saying you would tell them"

What? Where have I said that? Can you provide a direct quote from a previous post of mine in this thread? What an odd accusation to make.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Women can, and do look sexy when they are pregnant too. Don't fight it.

There are also posts by myself in this thread mentioning the potential STI factor as well, for the record, which is so obviously the main factor in all of this it shouldn't even need saying.

Congratulations. Be careful though

""Your the only one saying you would tell them"

What? Where have I said that? Can you provide a direct quote from a previous post of mine in this thread? What an odd accusation to make. "

you suggested i was making out you would tell your children, which i never have said, so its only you that is suggesting such

I thought this was aimed directly at us:

"any parent that would tell their kids they used to shag strangers off the internet, whether they were pregnant at the time or otherwise, would do well to look at the way they address their children and the way they are bringing them up."

Apologies if that wasn't the case but that's how it appeared to me at the time.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Whilst STIs are, undoubtably a risk in swinging, whether the woman is pregnant or not, if you look at the evidence and statistics the biggest risks to mothers and babies in this country are things like smoking, alcohol, obesity/diabetes, road traffic accidents etc, the risks associated with swinging whilst definitely there in my opinion, are tiny compared to the risks others take daily when pregnant and yet we see lots of threads lambasting pregnant swinging woman but nothing mentioning mothers who expose their child to much greater risks in other ways?

It's not the avoidance of any risk principle that confuses me, I get that entirely, it's the selection out of this specific risk for special treatment and vitriol I find the most surprising

"Whilst STIs are, undoubtably a risk in swinging, whether the woman is pregnant or not, if you look at the evidence and statistics the biggest risks to mothers and babies in this country are things like smoking, alcohol, obesity/diabetes, road traffic accidents etc, the risks associated with swinging whilst definitely there in my opinion, are tiny compared to the risks others take daily when pregnant and yet we see lots of threads lambasting pregnant swinging woman but nothing mentioning mothers who expose their child to much greater risks in other ways?

It's not the avoidance of any risk principle that confuses me, I get that entirely, it's the selection out of this specific risk for special treatment and vitriol I find the most surprising "

It's probably because this is a swinging website. Smoking and drinking are just as (or more) deplorable, but that's not what these type of threads are made about.

"I thought this was aimed directly at us:

"any parent that would tell their kids they used to shag strangers off the internet, whether they were pregnant at the time or otherwise, would do well to look at the way they address their children and the way they are bringing them up."

Apologies if that wasn't the case but that's how it appeared to me at the time. "

ah see, thats a guilty conscience lol

To be fair it was a direct reply to myself at the time so you can see why I thought it was aimed at me.

"To be fair it was a direct reply to myself at the time so you can see why I thought it was aimed at me. "

indeed i can understand it, however, unfortunately, you were the only one i saw that brought up that argument.

havent time to look see if anyone else did.

i have too many arguments to start at one time lol

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i always thought it was fine to swim whilst pregnant just not scuba dive

We booked a weekend to the VA and then found out i was pregnant. We still went ahead with the weekend. I don't play with men anyway but even if i did we would have still attended as it was nice to enjoy the social side of things and make use of the facilities. we were honest with those who we spoke to(i wasnt showing much). We had a fantastic weekend away and got to have a good perv, silk even had a little bit of soft play. It was a great thing to do before taking time out to enjoy each other and our new chapter. Our baby is now 4 months old and were starting to put feelers out to meet once again

MissD

"We booked a weekend to the VA and then found out i was pregnant. We still went ahead with the weekend. I don't play with men anyway but even if i did we would have still attended as it was nice to enjoy the social side of things and make use of the facilities. we were honest with those who we spoke to(i wasnt showing much). We had a fantastic weekend away and got to have a good perv, silk even had a little bit of soft play. It was a great thing to do before taking time out to enjoy each other and our new chapter. Our baby is now 4 months old and were starting to put feelers out to meet once again

MissD "

Exactly can still enjoy facilities, social aspect and each other why stop being a woman just because you are pregnant. Some ladies feel very attractive and sexy while pregnant. But being sexually active with others whilst pregnant is a no, no x

Congratulations x

Or...why dont you soft play.. but...the pregnant lady gets the attention?..there are no men who would turn down doing oral on a lady!

"We booked a weekend to the VA and then found out i was pregnant. We still went ahead with the weekend. I don't play with men anyway but even if i did we would have still attended as it was nice to enjoy the social side of things and make use of the facilities. we were honest with those who we spoke to(i wasnt showing much). We had a fantastic weekend away and got to have a good perv, silk even had a little bit of soft play. It was a great thing to do before taking time out to enjoy each other and our new chapter. Our baby is now 4 months old and were starting to put feelers out to meet once again

MissD

Exactly can still enjoy facilities, social aspect and each other why stop being a woman just because you are pregnant. Some ladies feel very attractive and sexy while pregnant. But being sexually active with others whilst pregnant is a no, no x

Congratulations x"

Yep, it just did not feel right to be involved in the play myself as my baby's health was far more important(as was my own) to jeopardize for a quick play or fumble.

Thank you being a parent is the best feeling ever!!!

x

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

We only entered into this lifestyle a few months after our youngest was born, so I don't know if I ever would have played whilst pregnant - probably with a regular fb, I'd guess. I do know that I was always v horny when pregnant, even at 9 months along, so I suspect that I may well have - but possibly only with known people.

It's your choice - like a lot of things on here, some will approve, some won't. Whatever you decide to do, enjoy the pregnancy and I hope it all goes well! x

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Well I am glad there are some people out there who are fit mothers and stopped swinging whilst pregnant.

And stopped smoking,

drinking any alcohol from day 1,

stopped flying,

driving,

going to the gym,

visiting sick relatives in hospital

and all those other general activities with proven dangers way above that of sex with strangers.

Because putting their babies at those greater risks than swinging would have made them even more unfit mothers.

I stopped all of the above but I was actually in hospital myself due to pregnancy complications.

Its up to the individual what they do and don't do but once I found out I was pregnant I stopped pretty much did everything right. But I am a fitness instructor and can tell you its a myth that you can't work out during pregnancy there are restrictions and certain exercises you shouldn't do but stopping altogether is not needed. In fact exercise such as swimming yoga and light aerobics is encouraged If you exercised before you found out.

MissD

Women can, and do look sexy when they are pregnant too. Don't fight it."

I wasn't saying that men don't find pregnant women attractive..

If a stranger wants to have sex with a pregnant women who he's never seen or met before....then what is the attraction? The fact that shes pregnant! There are men on here that really couldn't give a toss what you look like, they just like fucking pregnant women. I've had messages asking ( even though I'm not pregnant?!?) I asked one why he found it such a turn on and he said power and filth..

Like I said, my opinion....that's all

why could it not be the shape?

the big, full pendulous boobs

the shapely stomach

think there may be as much wrong with you if your opinion is that people like having sex with a woman because they think there is a baby in there."

Wrong with me?

Shut up....

See for me I find people that think along these lines more worrying than those that fancy the most feminine shape that there is... A pregnant woman is sexy to many purely because its a visual sign of fertility and womanhood..

I personally would love To have the chance to be invited... It may not be for you but some of the comments that come out on these threads are awful.. sex is natural and in a place where we accept sex with others as being our natural choice....it amazes me how certain things bring out the intolerance... Okay creampie gangbangs may be a little off the menu... But most wouldn't do that anyway....

Sex is as natural as pregnancy and how a swinging mum can be branded as not caring for her child is beyond me. "

You know, I'm sure this thread was about fucking pregnant women in the swinging scene???????? Not day to day life so I'm not quite sure what the problem is with my post?????

It's not something I could do as I wouldn't want to take the risk of sleeping with strangers whilst carrying a child. But nothing wrong with soft swing...

Parents of any baby inside the womb having sex with each other is perfectly natural if they choose to do so. Sex with strangers is not a natural thing

and yet you do

and, funnily enough, people the world around do it on a d*unken night out

so whats the beef, chief?"

I ain't your chief love. And I'm not pregnant either. also I'm not d*unk when I do. We were asked our opinions and I gave mine

Some people will judge you but who are swingers to judge other swingers? Society frowns heavily on us all. People in glass houses and all that stuff. But go with what you feel. You may or may not be surprised!"

"I could never imagine it maternal instincts kick in and I got very protective towards my babies. Enjoy your other half and look forward to your little family x"

this post sums my feelings up. yes you do get super horny but the maternal side kicks in with wanting to protect the baby and I think that would out weigh the need to shag while swinging

By *aime DowneMan  over a year ago

stoke on trent

I got asked at Easter in a club, to see if I was interested in having sex with a very attractive woman, who had four weeks to go!!

Obviously I delined

Might have induced it!

Can I just remind people that the op was just wanting to go to clubs with her partner and not looking for sex with random people x

Brains people brains.

Pot kettle black.

Judgement crew get of ya high horse n purchase a mirror.

#3p's, bb, married, cheating. Erm swing site.

If it's not for you jog on. Keep ya opinion to yaself!!!

Oi oops lol grammar police now.

Congrats to me it is up to u both as long as u enjoy ur selfs don't worry what people think some will be for some will be against all that matters is that the two of u are happy x hope u both enjoy and congrats again xxx ps I don't see anything wrong with it xxxx

Congrat's .

I still went to our club when pregnant but went on the quieter night's. I enjoyed the social side and dancing/outside swimming pool but could not enjoy the spa side of things. I only had sex with other half but he was allow to play (safe). As the next 3-6 months after one of you (normal mum) will not be going anyway for awhile.

Bottom line it's up to you how you feel, just take it easier.

» Add a new message to this topic