FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A wee conundrum

A wee conundrum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys looking for a wee bit of advice to help prevent some confusion and misunderstanding, as they say and ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

I've been on this site a while as a single male and was lucky to make good friend with a single female. recently we have started meeting as a couple, though still keeping our own ID's etc.

Due to work she isn't online especially weekends (I'm a jammy sod and don't have to work weekends) She has asked me sometimes to log onto her account for uploading pics and to check messages from couples we are planning to meet.

Now I'm being given a lot of trust here and don't want to arse things up. Also being a male sometimes logging onto a females profile I'm then running the risk of people thinking she is a a fake, timewaster etc.

Don't want to put on "We are the happy couple" thing on our profiles because we are good friends who happen to enjoy time together etc.

Whats the best way to communicate this to everybody so people don't think there is another creepy bloke running around pretending to be a female?

Your help is appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don't you have a couples profile too,just explain on it that you are friends who meet sometimes and want to meet other people together?

Dunno - but with your eyes white striped out like that even your mother wouldn't recognise you xx

I would suggest you do similar to myself, I'm here as a couple only, but have this single profile for the use of the forums, that way to me it's obvious who is actually posting in the forums.

Create yourself a profile you share as a couple, you can mention your single profiles in your couple profile if you so wish.

personally I wouldn't like to have such access to another's personal profile, could cause alsorts of problems.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers for the feedback guys. All be taken onboard will have a chat about it and will probably go with the new profile. I'm bloody knackered tonight and can hardly see the screen so will leave it till Monday lol

Have a good un folks!

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

have a couples profile. you can then both access it and have fun together on there. that way you dont have to log into each others profiles and risk upsetting each other. Its the perfect solution

have fun

» Add a new message to this topic