FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > why is it so hard

why is it so hard

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have been on here for a little while now and still have had just one meet am a cute lad I have no trouble getting a girl when we go out but on fab I am finding it difficult I would love to have some dirty sex and go to a swing party.

Can anybody help me please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you've no problem pulling when you're out but you struggle here, I'd look at your approach. How are you coming across to people when you message them etc.

Your profile doesn't really say very much about you!

Single guys on fabs vastly outweigh single fems and couples!

So what makes you stand out from other single guys?

It makes no difference to me what someone does for a living but the couple of soldiers I have met have said some women are put off by the fact they're in the army. God knows why.

Certainly, I'll help.

Go out and pull.

Simple ... You reap what you sow I'm sure if you are in a club\pub you put it out there show your personality and don't approach women with "fancy a fuck" its the same on here just because the ladies on here want to cut out the middle man and go to the bedroom much sooner than your average girl next-door that don't mean they don't have to be turned on first ! Its all about personality ... Good luck hun x

"It makes no difference to me what someone does for a living but the couple of soldiers I have met have said some women are put off by the fact they're in the army. God knows why. "

I'm one of those women, I know plenty of army lads and know what they're like to know they're not for me

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"i have been on here for a little while now and still have had just one meet am a cute lad I have no trouble getting a girl when we go out but on fab I am finding it difficult I would love to have some dirty sex and go to a swing party.

Can anybody help me please"

If you want to go to a swingers party why not go to a swingers club?

You should think about coming to a social at one of the clubs - a good one is Eureka social on 17th May - have a look at my profile - lots of newbies - your looks would make you very popular x

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Your profile doesn't say much to be honest and although I'm not denying that you're "cute", that IS a personal opinion so you will not appeal to everyone.

Also, I love a man in uniform but simply saying "I'm in the army/I'm a fireman/policeman" is not enough alone to make me want to drop my non-existent knickers. It very rarely works as a selling point on it's own. Hint hint. - And can you honesly say you would meet a 99 year old?

Why not ask the person you've met what attracted them to you and see if you can bring that out in your profile?

And finally, if you want to go to a party, what exactly is stopping you?

- Amy. x

It seems to me your looking for someone as a way to get into a party and I'm sure most potential meets may see it that way, perhaps that would put them off

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"i have been on here for a little while now and still have had just one meet am a cute lad I have no trouble getting a girl when we go out but on fab I am finding it difficult I would love to have some dirty sex and go to a swing party.

personally to us your profile says "me me me" try to be a bit more creative in saying what you are looking for etc rather than "this is me"

Your profile says str8. Most of your "friends" are TV's.... Kinda doesn't ring true so people may be unsure of your sexuality?

Not saying its true but could give that impression....

By *il_Lou90Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

"It makes no difference to me what someone does for a living but the couple of soldiers I have met have said some women are put off by the fact they're in the army. God knows why. "

I'm one of those that's put off by army due to past experience with ex-army guys and their attitude. I know not every guy will be the same but I've seen enough from the ones I've met lol

Main points which generally get mentioned when people ask for help....

Your profile says you'd shag anything upto a 99 year old....would you stick it to a 99 year old ??

Also it could give women the idea they would just be a notch on a list by meeting you and not feel special and all that crap

You have 11 friends in your list, 9 men of which 8 are transvestites and you're straight in your profile, many will think you're really bisexual which puts a lot off too.

Profile doesn't really say much about you other than you like the word "am"

Your pic's are good though, not a cock or sky remote in sight

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think its a mindset thing where because he can put in vanilla... it is the same in swingerdom...

its not...... sorry, but it isn't!!

people tend to already know what in effect their are looking for... so rather than just relying on flocking to someone just because.... you normally have to give people a darn good reason to meet you as opposed to a.n.other......

because in my experience they're rude, arrogant and think you should drop your knickers at the mention of a uniform

"It makes no difference to me what someone does for a living but the couple of soldiers I have met have said some women are put off by the fact they're in the army. God knows why. because in my experience they're rude, arrogant and think you should drop your knickers at the mention of a uniform "

In your experience which is fair enough but you can't tar everyone in the same occupation with the same brush. Its almost like saying a guy let you down on here so therefore every guy on here will. I've not found that to be the case but realise other people such as yourself, may have had different experiences.

These threads baffle me.

Why do so many men post pleading threads about not getting anywhere on this site when it's plainly obvious from their profiles?

We can all see why, so why can't they!?

Deluded, that's why!

if thats the best way you can "sell yourself"

good luck x

"if thats the best way you can "sell yourself"

good luck x"

Exactly

No offence to the OP, but you need to write more about yourself and use proper English. You have to stand out. Just expecting women to flock to you purely because you think you're a good looking, is simply not going to get you anywhere on here.

"It makes no difference to me what someone does for a living but the couple of soldiers I have met have said some women are put off by the fact they're in the army. God knows why. because in my experience they're rude, arrogant and think you should drop your knickers at the mention of a uniform

In your experience which is fair enough

but you can't tar everyone in the same occupation with the same brush. Its almost like saying a guy let you down on here so therefore every guy on here will. I've not found that to be the case but realise other people such as yourself, may have had different experiences."

the 'uniformed guys' I have met don't feel the need to use that status to get meets, in fact I haven't found out until afterwards, they get them by personality alone, the ones

that do I find are arrogant, but like I say that's only my experience

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hey mr, I just looked at your profile and notice you haven't been verified..

I am not alone in wondering why this is so when someone who has been on here 6 months plus is without a 'v'.

Most of yr friends are tv/ts ,coincidence or you lookin for t girls?

"It makes no difference to me what someone does for a living but the couple of soldiers I have met have said some women are put off by the fact they're in the army. God knows why. because in my experience they're rude, arrogant and think you should drop your knickers at the mention of a uniform "

I have had similar experiences. I wouldn't dream of mentioning my job in my profile, it would be weird, but many men do it because they think it is extra kudos or something. Fireman, doctors, police as well as army seem to want to make sure we know it. My. Mother always used to say, god bless her soul, men join the army because they can't hold down a job in the real world. Whether that's true I don't know but like most things our mums tell us it has stayed with me

falkirk

Perhaps mention what sport you got the title from? might be something a bit more widely accepted on here

"Perhaps mention what sport you got the title from? might be something a bit more widely accepted on here"

It says kickboxing champion on it, so I'm going to hazard a guess....

"If you've no problem pulling when you're out but you struggle here, I'd look at your approach. How are you coming across to people when you message them etc. "
I just don't get a reply in the first place lol

"If you've no problem pulling when you're out but you struggle here, I'd look at your approach. How are you coming across to people when you message them etc. I just don't get a reply in the first place lol"

So look at YOUR selection process and YOUR first message. (Notice the common theme here?)

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"These threads baffle me.

Why do so many men post pleading threads about not getting anywhere on this site when it's plainly obvious from their profiles?

We can all see why, so why can't they!?

Deluded, that's why!"

Maybe that's the problem, they can't see what's wrong because they don't have the right mindset?

We could be onto something here.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

OP: you've been on here 9 months without a verification.

Why? Because no one has met you...

Why? Because no one will answer your messages..

Why? Because the message content is crap?

Look at your profile, if you think 'yup, that, my friend, is the absolute top notch real McCoy, the Rolls Royce of profiles, the profile that took me many hours to draft, write and revise' then do nothing. If you think 'er....d'ya think it might possibly be something to do with my profile?' then change it.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"If you've no problem pulling when you're out but you struggle here, I'd look at your approach. How are you coming across to people when you message them etc. I just don't get a reply in the first place lol"

I don't know what you put in your messages but your profile makes you sound cold. The combination of the hands behind the head pic and the fact that you haven't bothered to spell check the profile or use punctuation also makes it seem like you are too lazy to bother and therefore rather arrogant frankly! The combination of the three does not bode well!

This may be a swingers site full of horny women who love sex, but most actually want to meet someone who desires them personally, not just 'I want random free sex while I'm home'.

You may be quite cute, but this site is full of ripped guys with great pics - the competition is stiff!

If putting together a proper profile is too much like hard work then go to a club, I'm sure you'll get laid there.

Your friends list says you like TV's more than anything.

falkirk

I'm gonna be controversial with this one. None of the advice is taken, now hiding his images, the whole is he bi thing with the tvs... im going to say fake account looking for lots of attention with no effort as seems to be happening a lot these days

Not saying that's right but we are all entitled to our opinion and that's mine

How ever to popular belief I never say wann fuck or anything like that I just am away a lot with work and when am back ots more about family but in the night or two have off I try and for fill my dirty little mined but am finding it hard I have changed my profile like people have siad what do you think is it better?

And it's a USNOS!

Right, who was it, who upset him?? lol

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd he's gone.

Maybe it was the lack of punctuation? I was out of breath trying to read what he said.

falkirk

"Right, who was it, who upset him?? lol"

Think that might have been me pointing out hes fake lol

"Right, who was it, who upset him?? lol

Think that might have been me pointing out hes fake lol"

Ha ha noooo!!

Think that might have been me pointing out hes fake lol"

Well that's one less but I'm sure he'll be back in a few days!

falkirk

Well that's one less but I'm sure he'll be back in a few days!"

Hes probably already back lol Its amazing how a wee google search can catch the likes of him out lol

Hes probably already back lol Its amazing how a wee google search can catch the likes of him out lol"

Oh, did you do a sneaky reverse image search of his pics????

falkirk

Hes probably already back lol Its amazing how a wee google search can catch the likes of him out lol

Oh, did you do a sneaky reverse image search of his pics????"

Yeah and found out his complete profile apart from location was rubbish lol

Yeah and found out his complete profile apart from location was rubbish lol"

lol oh dear, why draw attention to it with a thread like this, madness??! Almost as funny as the guy moaning about using others pics and all his but one were taken off the net lol

falkirk

Yeah and found out his complete profile apart from location was rubbish lol

lol oh dear, why draw attention to it with a thread like this, madness??! Almost as funny as the guy moaning about using others pics and all his but one were taken off the net lol"

Its plain stupidity to ask for someone to review your profile and be fake. First thing I do is check pics these days lol

How does that work then?

» Add a new message to this topic