FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > single and no pic

single and no pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi to all and thanks for reading this.

im a single male and i have no pic. i dont use a pic because i work in a garage and if one off the lads ever saw a picture off me i would loose my job.

i advertise on my profile i can send a link with a pic on but still get deleted. im polite when i message people dont demand for shag now, i ask to talk. usually leaving my mobile number but still no good. can anyone help please. im in cumbria i know the ratio is well 0 but still and i can travel best part of the noth west.what do you do. thanks for reading this. Danny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi to all and thanks for reading this.

im a single male and i have no pic. i dont use a pic because i work in a garage and if one off the lads ever saw a picture off me i would loose my job.

i advertise on my profile i can send a link with a pic on but still get deleted. im polite when i message people dont demand for shag now, i ask to talk. usually leaving my mobile number but still no good. can anyone help please. im in cumbria i know the ratio is well 0 but still and i can travel best part of the noth west.what do you do. thanks for reading this. Danny"

We always delete emails of people with no pics..Sorry if that sounds harsh but we have pics on here and we have face pics in private so we can attach them if we are emailing someone,and we expect the same.

We always think its a poor excuse when someone says they cant put pics us because of family,friends ect,why cant you put a face pic in your private gallery? That way you choose who see's your pic..

We have had people saying we can text pic to your phone not sure about others but we are only happy to give our number out when a meet has been arranged.

We have even had a guy email saying he had pics on facebook,sorry we want to see them on here.

your profile is very negative and badly worded, why would your work mates see you on a swingers site?, I think the reason is pretty poor, if not a face shot, at least a body shot needs to be put in, have a look at other single guys profiles to give you an idea, plus sending your mobile number out in every message screams "desperate" to most here, anyway, thats just my view, other may think different, hope you find what your looking for.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

i advertise on my profile i can send a link with a pic on but still get deleted. im polite when i message people dont demand for shag now, i ask to talk. usually leaving my mobile number but still no good. can anyone help please. im in cumbria i know the ratio is well 0 but still and i can travel best part of the noth west.what do you do. thanks for reading this. Danny"

Everyone has a private life and most of us don't want this type of play mixing in with it.

There really isn't any excuse for not having a picture on this site....you can keep it in private and send it private, you are willing to link somewhere else for a picture of you, so whats the difference?

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I agree, no pic no reply. Dont send out your moby number in the first message as it does sound desperate to me. I would only suggest swapping mobile numbers when arranging a meet. The point where they/she says I would love to meet up when are you free, then that seems a good time to swap numbers.

If one of your work mates saw you on this site it would also mean he would get fired for seeing you on there...?

A face pic is essential in this way of life.

Lets say you have been chatting with a single fem and communication seems to be going well, are you going to cover your face with a bag when you meet her as she will want to see your face then and before she agrees to meet you.

Some single men can be on the site for over 6 months before getting a meet. But I bet they do have a face pic in their profile. If your not gonna have one then I personally think your chances are close to zero in my opinion hunny.

If a man wont show me a face pic on this site and asks for my msn or mobile number the answer is a very large no.

1 read profile and verfications and chat on site and see if chemistry is there.

2 mail another couple or single fem preferably who he has met to ask their real opinion of the guy for my ears only

3 tell the man I did it, if he gets arsey then move on, if he understands my reasons then great.

4 chat on the phone/see them on cam via msn and then arrange the meet.

That is the way I tend to do it. Have many meets from using my personal ways but never met anyone without seeing a face pic, never and never will sorry.

Hope that helps and good luck in our search xx

no pic no play, simple as that

the above advice is all sound

Have to agree with many of the others i'm afraid, no pictures means we didnt even read the message, I think now we use the filter lock so people without pics cant send us a message. It may seem harsh, and you may notice there's no picture of Mr Ldn in our public gallery, but there is in our private one. People want an idea of who they are talking too, if theres a genuine reason you dont want to be seen on this site, use your private gallery

If your workmates would recognise you by a body pic, then surely being on here is nothing to worry about, its so easy to remove you’re face from pictures, and you have a private gallery for face pictures, why send out links when the option is here for private pictures.

why on earth would you lose your job ????? ...im sure the cars wouldnt give a damn if their mechanic was a swinger ???

We never look at,let alone reply to, profiles with no pics.

It sounds a bit of a lame excuse to not post a pic because you work in a garage.

A school yes,nursery yes or any other touchy occupation.........but a garage???

Who runs this garage the Salvation Army?

We all have family,friends,people we work with but most people who want or get meets have pics in their profiles,there is no excuse not to have a pic on profile.

"We all have family,friends,people we work with but most people who want or get meets have pics in their profiles,there is no excuse not to have a pic on profile.

"

Exactly!!

That's what your private gallery is for. Who gives out their mobile straight away?!!

no pic no play, simple as that

the above advice is all sound

Here here!! I mean look at me ,,ive got pics on my profile and i go out in public 24/7 and still job interviews etc n chat to job centre people!

And im a single male too!

So get um on---Ya pics i mean! lol

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

me as well no pic no reply.

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

surely the point is be respectfull in every message you send be polite and you will get somewhere manners work on here as they do in every day life in my humble opinion letting people know how you are is vital as for being sacked because your on a swinging site thats a pretty lame excuse

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Would your workmates recognise you from a full frontal naked pic with your head obscured?

If they would, then you're already pretty open with them already and shouldn't worry about how they'd react to you being on here.

If they wouldn't, then you can safely post a pic on here and delight all the north-western females...

"surely the point is be respectfull in every message you send be polite and you will get somewhere manners work on here as they do in every day life in my humble opinion letting people know how you are is vital as for being sacked because your on a swinging site thats a pretty lame excuse "

Yeah here here again!! I agree with u matey! 800%

"your profile is very negative and badly worded, why would your work mates see you on a swingers site?, I think the reason is pretty poor, if not a face shot, at least a body shot needs to be put in, have a look at other single guys profiles to give you an idea, plus sending your mobile number out in every message screams "desperate" to most here, anyway, thats just my view, other may think different, hope you find what your looking for."

yeah i agree, in order to see you on a sex site, they have to be on here too, so they hardly going to run back to your work place and tell everyone they saw you on fab as they would have to explain how and why they saw you on a swingers site then they would get the sack too lol plus you really cant sack soneone for using a swingers site, i work as a manager of a huge company everyones heard of, and believe me you cant sack someone for that, there are certain jobs where its would be frowned upon on certain steps taken but they job where you may be working with venerable people but certainly not in a job like yours or mine lol

it does sound like a poor excuse to me too

Or just be like me----Go to work as normal n just keep quite tell no1 simples!! only u know!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi thanks to you all for your advice just going to upload some pictures. didnt know you could set privert pics. not a pc person.

why would you loose your job?not as if you are dissing your company.if you lost your job just for being on this site the courts would laugh at your employers,and you would win a case against them for unfair dismissel.

"hi thanks to you all for your advice just going to upload some pictures. didnt know you could set privert pics. not a pc person."

See you followed peoples advice on here and put some pics up

Good luck xx

"We never look at,let alone reply to, profiles with no pics.

It sounds a bit of a lame excuse to not post a pic because you work in a garage.

A school yes,nursery yes or any other touchy occupation.........but a garage???

Who runs this garage the Salvation Army? "

Hi I have no pic as you can plainly see and it's due to me being on here with my iPhone and cannot download one .

Why? Well I have a works pc and don't think it's appropriate.

Also most pics on here are of the genitals or other parts so that means the same as having no pic really !

I always say I can email one if they wish !

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic