FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need some help

Need some help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there, Me and my boyfriend are looking for a sexy lady to join us. Were not having much luck on here and we were wondering if people have any advice for us. Are there any other sites that people use aswell?

Thanks in advance

C

XXxxXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No one is going to give you names of other sites on here lol

You are looking for single ladies only,single ladies are in demand.. Maybe a profile pic that people can see might help?

maybe some pics on your profile would help

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No one will be able to tell you of any other sites.......but I suppose like everything, patience is the key, especially as you are looking for someone that is in demand.

Try the meet section.

wish i was on demand lol id settle for pay as u go lmao

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is that better now?

C

XXxxXX

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Hi there, Me and my boyfriend are looking for a sexy lady to join us. Were not having much luck on here and we were wondering if people have any advice for us. Are there any other sites that people use aswell?

Thanks in advance

C

Well you only joined a week ago ..... give it some time.... I'm still trying to work out what Imao means.....

As a couple you have the advantage over us simple single men... every body is suspicious of us and unfortunately we outnumber both couples and single women by miles, so when a couple is also looking for single women they are in competition with thousands of us as well... but you should have no trouble and your boyfriend is a very lucky boy indeed.....

wish I was a woman life would be so much easier.. on this site at least!

Relax and take your time,,,

XXxxXX"

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Based on the feedback I have had from the few single girls I know who do actually meet couples, the four most common things that couples looking to meet single fems only do wrong are:

1. They can be incredibly pushy.

2. They only show pics of the female half of the couple

3. They make it all about themselves and not about the girl, so are happy to say why they want to meet a single fem, but forget completely to describe why that single fem might want to meet them.

4. They can be incredibly pushy

[Removed by poster at 25/05/10 20:45:31]

Well there are single ladies out there that are quite happy to meet couples, pity you are so young, for me anyway but there are plenty on here that will, good luck

"Based on the feedback I have had from the few single girls I know who do actually meet couples, the four most common things that couples looking to meet single fems only do wrong are:

1. They can be incredibly pushy.

2. They only show pics of the female half of the couple

3. They make it all about themselves and not about the girl, so are happy to say why they want to meet a single fem, but forget completely to describe why that single fem might want to meet them.

4. They can be incredibly pushy"

OOOHHH...yes...I only play now with one couple... to me playing with a couple is all about really fancying both of them.. the chemistry the 3 of you create together..and above all the woman being genuinely and enthusiastically bi...rare combo..xx

» Add a new message to this topic