FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Accom and pets?

Accom and pets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have on profile that I can Accom and always tell people in messages that I have cats and ask if they are ok with them. Problem I have is due to layout of flat if I shut cats out of bedroom then it puts bathroom out of bounds. This has only been a problem with one guy - he complained about fur on carpet and not being able to have a shower (I dont have one only a bath). Should I stop accomodating?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

just make people aware of the fact you have cats and that they normally have free run of the house so hair could be anywhere. if after this they turn up and complain just explain it is the cats house and that they are the guest.

met a guy that had allergies to cats and dogs (i had both at the time) and we compromised and got a hotel.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I love cats so it would'nt put me off meeting.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Id fight tigers if you would kneel in front of me like that

Seriously ....just tell em before hand. They won't mind im sure.

Thanks; I always say about them but layout is come up stairs bedroom on right, lounge on left, and kitchen / bathroom off lounge. Its only the one guy been a problem (and he left quickly) but end of the day its my home and my pets do live here. Have one guy I meet reg who brings round Dreamies as he appreciates he is taking their space. Prob being over sensitive tbh x

"Id fight tigers if you would kneel in front of me like that

Seriously ....just tell em before hand. They won't mind im sure. "

Loved that day The guy who took pic and put me there really needs more meets x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have on profile that I can Accom and always tell people in messages that I have cats and ask if they are ok with them. Problem I have is due to layout of flat if I shut cats out of bedroom then it puts bathroom out of bounds. This has only been a problem with one guy - he complained about fur on carpet and not being able to have a shower (I dont have one only a bath). Should I stop accomodating?"

No.

He sounds like a knob.

"I have on profile that I can Accom and always tell people in messages that I have cats and ask if they are ok with them. Problem I have is due to layout of flat if I shut cats out of bedroom then it puts bathroom out of bounds. This has only been a problem with one guy - he complained about fur on carpet and not being able to have a shower (I dont have one only a bath). Should I stop accomodating?"

no, tell him if your home isn't good enough you'll meet at his next time

It's your home, if they don't like it, show them the door

Her

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have two double coated, long haired indoor cats. Between breed temperament and the fact that they don't go outside where I am, they are.

I warn people about my cats and I tell/show them how to discourage them but the cats were here first and since the house is their entire world I'm not prepared to shut them away.

This rules stands for friends, family and fuck buddies. If they don't like it we meet somewhere else.

By *erseyridersCouple  over a year ago

wallasey

I have three cats and two tiny kittens. If a guy dont like it tough. I would choose my babies over a meet any day

If somebody came in to my house and complained about it they would be out the door in a matter of seconds. Cheeky fucker needs to learn some respect!

"I have two double coated, long haired indoor cats. Between breed temperament and the fact that they don't go outside where I am, they are.

I warn people about my cats and I tell/show them how to discourage them but the cats were here first and since the house is their entire world I'm not prepared to shut them away.

This rules stands for friends, family and fuck buddies. If they don't like it we meet somewhere else. "

When I accommodated this was my rule, I had 4 very temperamental high maintenance house cats. If I tried to shut them out if rooms they just stand at the door and yowl (very very loudly).

If meets didn't like it tough, it was my cats home. Also it was a good filter as anyone one that had a prob with my cats....not really someone I'd want to meet.

Nb: reason I no longer accomm has nothing to do with my cats, it's for other reasons.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"I have on profile that I can Accom and always tell people in messages that I have cats and ask if they are ok with them. Problem I have is due to layout of flat if I shut cats out of bedroom then it puts bathroom out of bounds. This has only been a problem with one guy - he complained about fur on carpet and not being able to have a shower (I dont have one only a bath). Should I stop accomodating?

No.

He sounds like a knob."

agreed

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Well I like a purring pussy.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I have on profile that I can Accom and always tell people in messages that I have cats and ask if they are ok with them. Problem I have is due to layout of flat if I shut cats out of bedroom then it puts bathroom out of bounds. This has only been a problem with one guy - he complained about fur on carpet and not being able to have a shower (I dont have one only a bath). Should I stop accomodating?

No.

He sounds like a knob.

agreed"

+1

And if you want to meet me at my house you have to put up with my mad mutt

Your cats were there first. sounds like he is a idiot. I have a cat and if I accommodated she would be put first

No.

He sounds like a knob.

agreed

+1

And if you want to meet me at my house you have to put up with my mad mutt "

Same here, we have 2 mad ones that usually manage to leave dog hair just after I've hoovered~don't like it, don't come to my home. Simples

so let me get this straigght

you accommodated him invited him to your home

and he moans and complains after

FUCK HIM OFF

x

I always warn folk abiut my very very over friendly tomcat that loooves a cuddle afterwards haha. One guy even got him to sleep on his chest, was adorable til he needed to go haha, if they have a problem tell them where to stick it.

Sheffield

"so let me get this straigght

FUCK HIM OFF

x"

Would people be writing the same responses to a guy who asked the question?

Or if it was a man saying "women keep complaining about my rottie and my bull terriers cos they are very affectionate and playful but also slobber and shed all over my meets. The thing is the dogs live here so why can't people understand?"

edinburgh

FUCK HIM OFF

x

Or if it was a man saying "women keep complaining about my rottie and my bull terriers cos they are very affectionate and playful but also slobber and shed all over my meets. The thing is the dogs live here so why can't people understand?""

I would

Get rid of the cats. Nobody likes the wierd cat lady that lives on your street.

edinburgh

No.

He sounds like a knob.

agreed

+1

Same here, we have 2 mad ones that usually manage to leave dog hair just after I've hoovered~don't like it, don't come to my home. Simples"

Worse when he decides to hump his blanket when your getting amorous on the sofa

"It's your home, if they don't like it, show them the door

Her"

FUCK HIM OFF

x

Or if it was a man saying "women keep complaining about my rottie and my bull terriers cos they are very affectionate and playful but also slobber and shed all over my meets. The thing is the dogs live here so why can't people understand?""

actually yes

FUCK HIM OFF

x

Someone always has to bring gender into the equation

We ask people if they're ok with cats but she doesn't come in the bedroom when we play...to be honest, I'd find it massively off putting if pets were in the same room when we're playing, do they hold up little score cards afterwards for technical ability and artistic impression?

No if it bothered him that much he should not have come to begin with.

Sheffield

No.

He sounds like a knob.

agreed

+1

Same here, we have 2 mad ones that usually manage to leave dog hair just after I've hoovered~don't like it, don't come to my home. Simples

Worse when he decides to hump his blanket when your getting amorous on the sofa "

Hey it's his blanket he can hump it if he likes!

Now my leg on the other hand...

"I have three cats and two tiny kittens. If a guy dont like it tough. I would choose my babies over a meet any day"

you gave birth to cats!

FUCK HIM OFF

x

Yes, I'd be saying exactly the same regardless of the sex of the poster. However the OP specifically said cats, dogs are a different kettle if fish entirely and personally I wouldn't go to a house that had dogs as I'm not a dog person.

It wouldn't put me off meeting someone that had dogs would just need to be on neutral territory.

Wow, it's your home, not a hotel!

We have a dobermann and she's the soppiest thing ever.

We have a similar problem though, bedroom at one end of the flat, bathroom at the other. At the end of the day though, if someone has a problem, they shouldnt come round. Simple!

Her

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I have both 2 dogs 2 cats if people don,t like them i don,t meet them unless its at there,s. No one with dogs would try to accommadate if the dogs were,nt friendly and mine are very friendly so don,t have a problem when anyone comes.

I'm sorry but am I going to be the only person to go against the grain?

I'm an animal lover and myself the owner of a dog, but if I turned up to a meet and the carpet was covered in pet fur/hair I would leave too!

Sorry

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Mr Ch33ky has allergies to pet hair but an antihistamine usually keeps it under control.

I have a major fear of dogs....despite claims of how friendly/loving they are! I just freeze and panic. I do appreciate that it's the pets home though so we would offer to accommodate if pets are about.

Mrs Dirty

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

So would i i have 2 of each and always vac up just before a meet so there is no hair about

"So would i i have 2 of each and always vac up just before a meet so there is no hair about"

FUCK HIM OFF

x

whys he got a rottie or a bull terrier cross just because he's a man? Why cant it be a woman moaning about a mans cat?

"I'm sorry but am I going to be the only person to go against the grain?

I'm an animal lover and myself the owner of a dog, but if I turned up to a meet and the carpet was covered in pet fur/hair I would leave too!

Sorry "

The carpets had been hoovered but my cats are Maine Coons and they leave fur everywhere. They are indoor only cats.

For the record the guy has has just sent me a text message calling me a common slag .... now I know why he has no veri's

Sorry

The carpets had been hoovered but my cats are Maine Coons and they leave fur everywhere. They are indoor only cats.

For the record the guy has has just sent me a text message calling me a common slag .... now I know why he has no veri's "

see you should get a shower fitted like the rest of the posh world

"

see you should get a shower fitted like the rest of the posh world "

Im considering it but easier to shave legs and other places while soaking in the bath x

By *orney hunCouple  over a year ago

galway

what about gealous cats that do nasty things to guests beds

No - you should stop seeing that guy

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

It is your house, why should you have to apologise for them. As long as the animals don't want to join in, dont worry about. If they don't like it, the door is there it works both ways.

[Removed by poster at 05/06/14 19:43:40]

We are lucky in that we are able to restrict the dog coming into the main areas of the flat if we have guests.

No way would he be in the flat if we were accom'ing mainly cos he is that used to seeing us shag that he is quite happy to just sit and watch

If we start gettin frisky whilst he's on the bed at night, he just gets off and goes n gets in his own bed. Then when proceedings have been brought to a close, he just re-appears at the side of the bed with a look that says 'have ya done now ? Can I get back in ?'

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i love pussy wouldn't bother me

I house share so my cat is always about, on the odd occasion I accom they give him more fuss than they do me

A certain someone even fed him pizza

So the guy is just being a knob x

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"It's your home, if they don't like it, show them the door

Her"

Well said. If he knows about the cars he has a choice right?

A seaside town near you!

Sorry

For the record the guy has has just sent me a text message calling me a common slag .... now I know why he has no veri's "

Block and delete hun...simples

By *ree2play8Man  over a year ago

chester

I went to a girls house once and she had 5 cats, ended up sneezing my head off, sore eye's and had to leave, gutted

"I went to a girls house once and she had 5 cats, ended up sneezing my head off, sore eye's and had to leave, gutted"

If you have allergies, isn't it a good idea to ask if a meet has pets first? x

I took my dog on a meet recently I think he had a better time than me

By *ree2play8Man  over a year ago

chester

I am normally very good but 5 cats was too much lol

crazy cat lady's should have that on there profile

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

One of our swinger friends is dog phobic so we shut ours in the kitchen when they come to play.

I went to meet someone recently and had to leave because of my allergy to cat hair.

Nothing on profile to say he had cats, but I failed to ask too.

Spoiled evening for us both so it just goes to show how good communication is important.

Wow!!!

I wouldn't invite people back to my home as I have a crazy Labrador who loves everyone, thinks everyone's his best mate and acts accordingly when he see's people, he very friendly but sometimes over friendly and jumps up and greets everyone he gets near, now I know people do not want a big lump of a dog jumping up them and slobbering all over them and its easy to cure when out, keep him on a lead, but not so easy at home, I wouldn't throw my dog out for anyone on here as its his home and he's more important, so I just wouldn't invite anyone here

it seems to me that the guy was treating your home as a knocking shop , commenting on cat hair on the carpet and the lack of a shower , to be honest sounds like he is more used to being a "punter" at brothels than a swinger . I would have been highly offended and delivered a swift kick in the nuts ! Cheeky cnut .

A seaside town near you!

"it seems to me that the guy was treating your home as a knocking shop , commenting on cat hair on the carpet and the lack of a shower , to be honest sounds like he is more used to being a "punter" at brothels than a swinger . I would have been highly offended and delivered a swift kick in the nuts ! Cheeky cnut . "

» Add a new message to this topic