FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > single men in chat room

single men in chat room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arryandlil OP   Couple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Being a chat room mod i often see single men come in and go from woman to woman saying the same things to each of them "you look so sexy, i d fuck you" and so on and then wondering why they get nowhere.

i have found that the best way to get talking to people and thereafter getting meets is to just join in the chat in the main room and then take things from there. also coming into the room and saying over and over again anyone in this area want to chat, its a chat room if people didn t want to chat they wouldn t be there.

larry & lil

p.s. above all remember that in this swinging life that we all love so much it is a womans world, and guys remember women do talk so if u piss one off news will get around very fast

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Waheyyyyy Larry and Lil that is some of the soundest advice we have heard in a long time.

Repeating their one and only chat up line loses its impact when it has been in the room in excess of 15 times in 30 minutes lol.

lol @ the women talking piece - it happens!

lil and larry........you look good, fancy a fuck ?? hehehehehe

scunthorpe

anytime you want jo just get on a plain lol

_arryandlil xxxx

hehe but tottaly agree with you....same old lines going from one to the next, like that is going to get them anywhere.

Even worse is when they say got my cock out for you..what do you think..priceless it really is.

scunthorpe

lol you have got to love a good old cock cam makes me laugh when you see a man wanking and chack the rest of the cams and there is nothing to wank over lol

hey larry they can go from woman 2 woman cause when i see them do that..this is 1 woman they wont get lol an in swinging theres no secerts word does get around lol xxx

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

well said lilnlarry.. as chatroom mods also we have seen this many times. I agree 100%.. infact an example... The early hours of this am someone came into chat ( male) said "oh jim and jan do you have a cam" we said yes.. They wanted to cam to cam when we said No we dont do that with anyone, they left the chatroom.

No attenpt to chat just the one line then left. What is it with some folk lol

By *tswrinklyMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

i belive saying its a womans world is bordering on being biasit if thats how you spell it what if yer bi then its a bi persons world as bi peeps have both sexes lol

scunthorpe

by a womens world i mean there are alot fewer single women than single men therefor single women have the pick of men, so you need to stand out from the rest and using chat up line like "i would fuck you" or just spamming the room with "male 28 looking for fun" will not work when there are a few single men that take the time to chat and understand that they might not get a shag every night

larry

No sure why there is so much emphasis on being a chat room mod, this behaviour is witnessed by everyone who is in the room.

At the end of the day its their loss if they haven't got the savvy to string a handfull of words together to come up with a decent introductory line.

well said lilandlarry - we tend to just leave the room if there is an over-abundance of chancers just cruising the cams and typing "wow you guys look hot" - boooorrrrring! Go look at livejasmin or something!

And i've often thought that chat-room access should be blocked unless you've got a profile pic and have been on the site for over 2-3 days.....

I was in the chatroom early this morning and it was a bloody mess....empty wine bottles laying about, dirty plates, TV left on and some dirty bugger had been sick behind the setee.

Sort it out fabs!!!!

"I was in the chatroom early this morning and it was a bloody mess....empty wine bottles laying about, dirty plates, TV left on and some dirty bugger had been sick behind the setee.

Sort it out fabs!!!!"

oi, thats my living room, lol (minus the sick)

Oh yes, I remember *winks*

Interesting theory but surely that is the point of the directing room to watch and be watched and for a good old natter it's best to head to general chat. I am a single guy and when little fire is on control my chat goes out the window LOL

Good advice - i use the chat rooms to have a laugh and i find then often couples and women will talk to ya more if u just having a laugh, pisses me off when i see guys asking for camming and i wanna fuck ya so how couples and single women feel i never know

Not saying i'm a saint in chat rooms, but any guys reading this lay off the women and just have a laugh and also where the fuck has the respect gone in the directing room?? some women are treated like paid whores in there!!!

ok getting off me soap box now

By *nffCouple  over a year ago

derby

have to say if i go in directing room and there are mainly single men in there i come straight out i just can't be bothered with the constant whispers etc and god help me if i go on cam lol then its the constant stream of get your boobs out. i have had very pleasant chats with single guys but the majority ruin it for the few decent ones there are.

If you go into the directing room, that is the type of comments you should expect to receive - that's why it's called the directors room !!!

If you want to avoid comments such as you describe - go into a non directing room.

Horses for courses eh ?

scunthorpe

i would agree that if you go into the directing room then you should be ready to be directed however manners cost nothing and mean alot. a plz and thanks would not go a miss in there

larry

"Good advice - i use the chat rooms to have a laugh and i find then often couples and women will talk to ya more if u just having a laugh, pisses me off when i see guys asking for camming and i wanna fuck ya so how couples and single women feel i never know

Not saying i'm a saint in chat rooms, but any guys reading this lay off the women and just have a laugh and also where the fuck has the respect gone in the directing room?? some women are treated like paid whores in there!!!

ok getting off me soap box now "

"Not saying i'm a saint"

"where the fuck has the respect gone"

"some women are treated like paid whores"

Ah the irony...............just remind us again what your wifes views are on this subject

» Add a new message to this topic