FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered what you ladies like to see in a message. Dont get me wrong I know you get hundreds and cant reply to all. However bit of guidance please.

One liners are crap I admit, but spending time on a lengthy one just to get deleted immediately or even blocked straight away is a bit of a waste of time. Also dont want to be too brief or definately not cruide. Although some do like it. Tailoring a message to contents of the profile is OK if there is anything in the profile to latch onto. Some are very brief. Bit of a dilemma. Had some great meets but it is difficult knowing what to put in a message sometimes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes after a while as we get less and less replies, it gets to boring to make an effort with a msg.. so there is when one liners like hi, nice tits fancya shag tonigt, is more fun lol.

Often wonder why I bother with manners, politeness and being friendly and just come out with it lol

YEs I recon its more fun to just come out with it as well lol.

"YEs I recon its more fun to just come out with it as well lol."

I like a man to demonstrate that he's read my profile, refer to it or actually even just be aware of what I've stated I'm looking for

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

"Often wonder why I bother with manners, politeness and being friendly and just come out with it lol"

Manners get you everywhere in a message. Just think what you would say to woman when you first meet in a pub.... it wouldnt be 'do you fancy a shag?... or would it? ha ha

Just acknowledge that you have read their profile at very least. It doesnt have to be an epic but something interesting enough to make them want to look at your profile

Thanks. I am always well mannered. Just not sure if it really does any good sometimes. Manners are a big thing with me. Pity some don't feel the same though. Not tarring all with the same brush.

"YEs I recon its more fun to just come out with it as well lol.

I like a man to demonstrate that he's read my profile, refer to it or actually even just be aware of what I've stated I'm looking for "

lol I know, I just do it for the fun you now

"Often wonder why I bother with manners, politeness and being friendly and just come out with it lol

Manners get you everywhere in a message. Just think what you would say to woman when you first meet in a pub.... it wouldnt be 'do you fancy a shag?... or would it? ha ha

Just acknowledge that you have read their profile at very least. It doesnt have to be an epic but something interesting enough to make them want to look at your profile"

By *ristofskiTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I don't mind a short message as long as the profile is well filled out.

It depends on what we can see on the first line before opening the message, but we usually then check out the profile first. I think humour is important as well as referring to what is on our profile. Had a recent message from a guy who wrote it as if he was applying for a job and I replied to it as such. It was fun!

P

Personalise your message, bit of comedy always gets a girls attention.

All depends what type of woman your hoping to attract

A short ish message is fine, long as a face pic accompanies it and isn't sleazy

It's not the length of the message.... it's what it says.....

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Just wondered what you ladies like to see in a message. Dont get me wrong I know you get hundreds and cant reply to all. However bit of guidance please.

One liners are crap I admit, but spending time on a lengthy one just to get deleted immediately or even blocked straight away is a bit of a waste of time. Also dont want to be too brief or definately not cruide. Although some do like it. Tailoring a message to contents of the profile is OK if there is anything in the profile to latch onto. Some are very brief. Bit of a dilemma. Had some great meets but it is difficult knowing what to put in a message sometimes."

Sense of humour and some sign in there they have read your profile,even of it is just a wee bit lol!

» Add a new message to this topic