FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Search Profiles

Search Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all , would it be possible to extend the search criteria to include, smoking and size, i think this would help people in what they are looking for, I personally spend so much time on the site searching for the right kind of people and then find that they dont meet smokers, or are larger than i would normally go for.

Thanks

Ladfortheladies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

kiddo may I suggest you ask if they meet smokers before you meet them and maybe even see each other on cam. No good doing search for size hell who gonna tell the truth on that lolol

Do you know something ?

If we had a search method which included and excluded everything that everybody wants, it would be more accurate than genetic engineering.

What ever happened to simply looking at a profile, reading what it says and perhaps striking up a conversation with someone and asking a few questions ..

It's far more fun that way .....

"kiddo may I suggest you ask if they meet smokers before you meet them and maybe even see each other on cam. No good doing search for size hell who gonna tell the truth on that lolol "

Well I certainly do!!!

I state I'm 5ft 7 and a size 24. As I actually meet it would be pointless claiming to be size zero!!

"Do you know something ?

If we had a search method which included and excluded everything that everybody wants, it would be more accurate than genetic engineering.

What ever happened to simply looking at a profile, reading what it says and perhaps striking up a conversation with someone and asking a few questions ..

It's far more fun that way ....."

Tsk!!!

For heavens sake stop being so bloody sensible!

Actually though people often say they wont meet smokers, some actually do and some of us are considerate smokers ie i wouldnt smoke in their house or car, to me that would be so rude

"Do you know something ?

It's far more fun that way .....

Tsk!!!

For heavens sake stop being so bloody sensible! "

Sorry Miss, I'll ensure that it never happens again

it bugs me when someone who wont meet smokers mails me when i state clearly that i smoke!! x

i agree to some extent,you spend so much time searching, find someone nice and then bam! their profile says won't meet smoker's, which is fine but us people that do smoke end up wasting a lot of time. or we have people mail us but they say won't meet smokers! they just haven't read our profile properly, i think it would help and i've asked admin and it has been noted

usually says on our profile whether we wanna meet smokers i think i smoke i am fat and if ppl dont like me for that well i will cry myself to sleep (nah i wont ha ha) have good weekend folks lol

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"usually says on our profile whether we wanna meet smokers i think i smoke i am fat and if ppl dont like me for that well i will cry myself to sleep (nah i wont ha ha) have good weekend folks lol "

mmmm you sound like my kind of lady

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

if you picked a number of likes and none likes it would be a very hard job. if you looked at every profile you messaged then surly they would be no need to put in a search for..

hope you find your ideal meet soon.

"i agree to some extent,you spend so much time searching, find someone nice and then bam! their profile says won't meet smoker's, which is fine but us people that do smoke end up wasting a lot of time. or we have people mail us but they say won't meet smokers! they just haven't read our profile properly, i think it would help and i've asked admin and it has been noted "

I myself perfer non smokers, but do not mind meeting smokers as long as they understand that they can not smoke at mine xx

Would be good to have a bit more control over the search, maybe to only see those who accom or not, also to only search on those that meet your age range.. I have no problem with shapes but I get real sore throats around smokers.. nothing against them just it affects me.. so best to stay clear.. lol

Problem is by making the search option so detailed, we can easily miss out on those we would be interested in although they may not quite fit the detailed criteria during search.

I tell the truth that im 5 foot 4or 5 and im a size 20-22

i wouldnt lie about that why should i

"Problem is by making the search option so detailed, we can easily miss out on those we would be interested in although they may not quite fit the detailed criteria during search.

"

Huh?!!

If you do a detailed search surely you find people that meet your criteria and exclude those that don't?!*b

"Problem is by making the search option so detailed, we can easily miss out on those we would be interested in although they may not quite fit the detailed criteria during search.

Huh?!!

If you do a detailed search surely you find people that meet your criteria and exclude those that don't?!*b"

Of course, but then, what we may type into a web site search engine for such detailed criteria, we could as stated miss out on those that would interest us that otherwise wouldn't going off the detailed criteria, personally I prefer smallish boobs for example, but I have seen some rather busty ladies that I would jump at the chance to meet, but if I was to be so detailed in my search they wouldn't pop up in search.

[Removed by poster at 30/05/10 14:21:42]

Huh?!!

If you do a detailed search surely you find people that meet your criteria and exclude those that don't?!*b

Of course, but then, what we may type into a web site search engine for such detailed criteria, we could as stated miss out on those that would interest us that otherwise wouldn't going off the detailed criteria, personally I prefer smallish boobs for example, but I have seen some rather busty ladies that I would jump at the chance to meet, but if I was to be so detailed in my search they wouldn't pop up in search.

"

Hmmmm I see your point I guess.

I've been on other sites with detailed search criteria and if you tick all on your "wish list" you end up with zero matches! However, there are some things that are not open to compromise, and a wider search option would give that option.

Huh?!!

Hmmmm I see your point I guess.

I've been on other sites with detailed search criteria and if you tick all on your "wish list" you end up with zero matches! However, there are some things that are not open to compromise, and a wider search option would give that option."

Oh I agree, and not suggesting the idea is useless, just expressing as you state if we are too detailed with our criteria then we will miss out on a lot of fun people and times.

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

It would be good if you could include the actual area in the search. instead of postcode.

"Hi all , would it be possible to extend the search criteria to include, smoking and size, i think this would help people in what they are looking for, I personally spend so much time on the site searching for the right kind of people and then find that they dont meet smokers, or are larger than i would normally go for.

Thanks

Ladfortheladies"

I asked for the search to be expanded a while ago (few days I think?). Hopefully the admin's will answer it

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/27876

» Add a new message to this topic