FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Damn it!

Damn it!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Officially fucked up idiot!

Split with my ex 4 years who still kinda chat and friends with his family esp his sister A also through chatting on fb become friends with her partner be and her daughter. Today I get txt from her accusing me of more than just mates chat with her partner. Literally he's been a mate given me advise on my ex as guys perspective then just chat bout how's family,holidays etc not flirty. She's now gone mad at me and told menot to contact her. He's got history of cheating and was messaging other girls. Yeah didn't tell her but that's up to him not me

Now all think bad of me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's a bummer...but happened to me with a lady friend (ex fabber but so totally not doing anything now - and although we had in the past were deformed just friends). Her ex FB who is still on fab went to see her and gave her a pack of lies about me....same thing. She has broken all contact with me (and apparently with him too). But can't get to the bottom of it.....shame as we got on really well as gig buddies etc.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Officially fucked up idiot!

Split with my ex 4 years who still kinda chat and friends with his family esp his sister A also through chatting on fb become friends with her partner be and her daughter. Today I get txt from her accusing me of more than just mates chat with her partner. Literally he's been a mate given me advise on my ex as guys perspective then just chat bout how's family,holidays etc not flirty. She's now gone mad at me and told menot to contact her. He's got history of cheating and was messaging other girls. Yeah didn't tell her but that's up to him not me

Now all think bad of me "

you say he's been a mate to you, maybe he gave her a different impression.

Now all think bad of me

you say he's been a mate to you, maybe he gave her a different impression."

Don't even know what he's said to her if anything. I think he's away on a stag weekend I just assumed she had seen on his messages as she named few other women he's messaging. She's welcome to read messages not flirty at all xx

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

You know the truth. I wouldnt even bother thinking about it, replying or getting drawn into anything. leave her to rant and rave and just ignore anything she says. From experience it aint worth it. She is obviously insecure. And it will piss her well off if you just ignore it.

Yeh I've not replied. Will do as she says and not contact her again. Shame as I'd miss them but if she doesn't want to believe truth up to her. She's welcome to read messages don't know if she even has. Hate people who put own assumptions on others

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Now all think bad of me

you say he's been a mate to you, maybe he gave her a different impression.

Don't even know what he's said to her if anything. I think he's away on a stag weekend I just assumed she had seen on his messages as she named few other women he's messaging. She's welcome to read messages not flirty at all xx"

No not suggesting that they are but some relationships have an element of one partner almost taunting the other just wondered if he might play that game. Not nice to be in the middle if it whatever the problem.

Now she's saying it's my fault that they have split and caused lots problems. I'm guessing she's not actually read messages as most recent one was chatting bout my friends new baby. Hardly sexy chat!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Now she's saying it's my fault that they have split and caused lots problems. I'm guessing she's not actually read messages as most recent one was chatting bout my friends new baby. Hardly sexy chat! "

Walk away from it, no genuinely friend would involve you in this.

She told me on fri not to contact her again so I've not replied. Can think what she likes but not my fault just feel bad don't want the family etc hate me thinking I'm reason split with her partner of 10 years

Can't read this very well, your grammar is appalling!

"Can't read this very well, your grammar is appalling!"

Just reread my posts 1-2 typos but rest perfectly understandable

I'm kind of in the same boat. lost a friend due to some "he said she said" shit. But we were drifting apart anyway and I've now realised she wasn't a very good friend anyway.

But I know what you mean about losing contentions but sometimes it for the best. Just not so good while it happening.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Can't read this very well, your grammar is appalling!

Just reread my posts 1-2 typos but rest perfectly understandable "

I understood it ok, but I struggle to understand why someone would post just to criticise your grammar, most odd.

I understood it ok, but I struggle to understand why someone would post just to criticise your grammar, most odd. "

just to get noticed!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If you are the only one having trouble reading it surely the problem is yours, not the op's?

Lots of people have read, understood and posted advice etc.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I understood it ok, but I struggle to understand why someone would post just to criticise your grammar, most odd.

just to get noticed!!"

Oh! I suppose any attention is better than none.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

lol - what a funny as fuck response

Same old story I'm afraid ....put a fit woman and a guy in a platonic relationship , add ft , and one or other partner does one .

Always the same ....

Jj try not to over think it cause it will do your head in pal. Its a shitty thing to happen but if anyone in the family know you enough to ask the truth then thay will.

it wasnt your fault just keep reminding yourself of that, u seem like a really genuine person so just try put it out of your mind for now xx

PS. dont worry about grammer we all understood it x

"Jj try not to over think it cause it will do your head in pal. Its a shitty thing to happen but if anyone in the family know you enough to ask the truth then thay will.

it wasnt your fault just keep reminding yourself of that, u seem like a really genuine person so just try put it out of your mind for now xx

PS. dont worry about grammer we all understood it x "

Thanks. I've spoken to her partner and apparently he made he read through messages and could see none of its flirty and if she wants someone to blame it's him no one else. I won't get am apology or anything but least I'm not made to be the bad person.

Haha thanks I've been insulted plenty before but bad grammers a new one on me lol

Good stuff im glad it all worked oit ok in the end........women and there dilemmas hahahah

» Add a new message to this topic