FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Promoting a new club night.. Help!!

Promoting a new club night.. Help!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isexmistress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Prestwich

I really need some proper advice,and actual help re the above ..

Ive been offered Tuesday 1st July as a club night by the lovely people @ Decadence in Rochdale..

Im thinking a Fetish Kink//Swingers night Fusion

and was wondering;

a) Where and how would you promote this

b) Can you help promo it at all,help it get off the ground and become a regular night out in the NWest

c) Do you fancy a top night out/do you want to meet up?

I personally love my Fetish Kink and FemDomme fun , with guys AND girls and am happy doing 121 FemDomme with any subs or slaves in attendance

and would love to teach+train any ladies wanting to master the `dark arts`of FemDomme and male Submission

Any and all serious contributions warmly received ..

Thank you for reading

Bisexmistress xxx

*Additional meet details under profile if attending

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

maybe try a kink site?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put a listing in the club events section with details of opening, closing times, prices of entrance and dress code for the fetish, kink

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most clubs are struggling to be busy on a Friday and Saturday at the moment a Tuesday night is going to be a very hard sell you will need something very unique to get people out on a school night

By *v_heatherTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

Possibly - but something a bit "niche" might get a specific following. Particularly if it doesn't clash with something similar elsewhere nearby - and I don't think this would.

Speaking personally I tend to look in the "Meets & events" section most often rather than other areas - but others might be completely different!

I'm sure I don't need to suggest it but Fetlife would be the obvious other place to promote it

Having met her, Sarah's friendly & genuine so I suspect any event she organised would be a great night out!

Prestwich

"Put a listing in the club events section with details of opening, closing times, prices of entrance and dress code for the fetish, kink "

This is my first task for tomorrow,thank you so much for the advice

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

I would recommend your own website.

I understand it is not your club, but it is your night.

Could be possible that you can then build your own members list too.

Im a responsive web designer and I think to seo the hell out of your site and being able to offer potential clients a dedicated website to visit so they can contact for info, sign up to the site and just to get more information regarding the theme of that night etc

Prestwich

"maybe try a kink site?"

As well as here .Already doing but

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic