FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > THE PILL - HELP PLEASE!!!

THE PILL - HELP PLEASE!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok ladies need a bit of advice please.

Currently on the pill (cerazette). Have a meet planned for thursday and sods lawmother nature has intervened today

What can I do, if anything? Take two pills a day and hope it stops it?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

don't mess about with your body, cancel the meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always when you don't want one! Re arrange or meet and do different play

Hmmm not sure if taking two pills will help now....if you're fairly light maybe try Beppy Tampons instead?

Cancel the meet.. if he is a gent he understands and re arrange it for another day.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If you're a non-smoker ask your doc for Norethisterone. But be warned - once you stop taking them the period is heavy and the PMT is BAD!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Taking 2 pills a day will do nothin but mess up your cycle and not necessarily stop the bleeding. If you'd of continued taking the next pack after the last one instead of taking a break it might of stopped it but it's too late now, I think there are tablets you can get from the docs but again I'm pretty sure they need to be taken from a couple if days before bleeding starts.

Rescheduling the meet might be your only option x

Isnt bloodsports the in thing these days

Buy a pram.

"I think there are tablets you can get from the docs but again I'm pretty sure they need to be taken from a couple if days before bleeding starts.

Rescheduling the meet might be your only option x"

They stopped my bleeding after it started but its a drastic solution, and you'd always be worried about breakthrough bleeding.

Typical isn't it. Waited five weeks for this meet

Never heard of beppy tampons. Will have to google it.

"If you're a non-smoker ask your doc for Norethisterone. But be warned - once you stop taking them the period is heavy and the PMT is BAD!"

Can I take that if on the pill?

Im not worried about the pmt as im a moody cow most of the time anyway

"If you're a non-smoker ask your doc for Norethisterone. But be warned - once you stop taking them the period is heavy and the PMT is BAD!

Im not worried about the pmt as im a moody cow most of the time anyway "

I'm assuming so. Might be worth a google.

By *iss Chievous1Woman  over a year ago

my world

"Typical isn't it. Waited five weeks for this meet

"

They are bloody great can only get them online tho

"Buy a pram."

lol ..I'm sure I've read this somewhere else today? ?

They are bloody great can only get them online tho "

There's a thread on here about them.

might be able to get next day delivery....

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

Try gynotex sponges. Available on ebay of all places. Ideal to use when you have your period and no-one will ever know

Not sure about Norethisterone. Cant make out whethet its safe to take now. Might call docs tomorrow.

Beppy seems an option too but for those who have used them did you get worried you wouldn't be able to get it out? Can the guy actually feel it?

I really don't want to cancel this meet unless I absolutely have to. Thanks fotlr all the advice so far x

"Try gynotex sponges. Available on ebay of all places. Ideal to use when you have your period and no-one will ever know"

Similar to beppy. Amazon £7.29. Bargain! Thank you.

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Just to add, if bleeding between your period is not normal for you, then I would suggest talking to your nurse. When was your last smear?

Get yourself checked out.

dont think you can take norethisterone of youre on the pill - and the pill youre on is the minipill with no breaks so have just go with the flow im afraid

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"If you're a non-smoker ask your doc for Norethisterone. But be warned - once you stop taking them the period is heavy and the PMT is BAD!"

If they have started nothing you can do. Taking two pills will only mess up with your hormones and your cycle and you will not be able to predict the next period!

Cancel the meet and go to the doc and ask for a pill that you can take continuously.

x

Beppy tampons are good, but they're not that good. The guy would know you have your period, but it shouldn't interfere, however, if you do push it up high enough for him not to notice, you could have a panic on your hands. I had to wait 14 hours once to get out a Beppy - not pleasant. Postponing the meet seems like the best option I'm afraid.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Cancel the meet.. if he is a gent he understands and re arrange it for another day."

[Removed by poster at 16/06/14 21:20:29]

By *randmrsdkswingCouple  over a year ago

Milton keynes

"

beppy sponges work well. But only if your not bleeding to heavily. They stay for up to 8 hours. I've used them several times ...good luck

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Beppy tampons are good, but they're not that good. The guy would know you have your period, but it shouldn't interfere, however, if you do push it up high enough for him not to notice, you could have a panic on your hands. I had to wait 14 hours once to get out a Beppy - not pleasant. Postponing the meet seems like the best option I'm afraid. "

And I have heard a couple of unpleasant/embarrassing stories when they have been stuck because pushed to far up. There is no string attached to it so you have to be flexible to grab them with your fingers. Also depends on your internal anatomy. The girls were unable to take them out and had to go to the nurse to have them removed. They can also cause infection if left in too long

Sorry to confirm I take the pill continuously without a break. I still get light bleeding every month which is apparently quite normal. I just didnt expect it this week.

(Smear is already booked for July)

I wont be buying the pram just yet....

If doc can recommend something tomorrow then all well and good. Will have to say im glington holiday or something. ..anything but the truth lol.

If not, the meets cancelled. Oh and he is a gent. Im sure he'll be understanding.

14hours?!!!!!! WTF. I cant be doing with that!!!

"14hours?!!!!!! WTF. I cant be doing with that!!!

"

Indeed. It had to be removed by a doctor

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Buy a pram."

Buy a pram???? What?

By *oandjohnCouple  over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

Hi, I'm on this pill and its a nuisance!!!!!!! The cycle is very erratic for me & ruins my fun once had only a 4 day gap between cycles.... AS not happy

"14hours?!!!!!! WTF. I cant be doing with that!!!

Indeed. It had to be removed by a doctor "

Shocking. That's enough to put me off.

By *moothpussy63Couple  over a year ago

LINCOLN

Love Norethisterone especially to stop mother nature ruining hols. I find it's not the period straight after that's bad, instead it's the next one - but worth it! Although my friend is a nurse and tells me off for messing about with nature....

Cara

"Hi, I'm on this pill and its a nuisance!!!!!!! The cycle is very erratic for me & ruins my fun once had only a 4 day gap between cycles.... AS not happy "

Oh I know exactly what you mean. Do you find the flow is different? Mine are much lighter now which is good but hit and miss.

(Apologies to the men reading this)

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm on the implant and periods are very rare for me, but I have had to cancel before or postpone meeting, it natural and you can't plan everything all of the time!

What annoys me is that you arrange meets and then you look like a time waster by saying....mother nature

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Beppy and gynotex do both dry and wet versions. Opt for the wet as they are easier to insert and are shaped better for removal.

At least one brand if not both has a little hole that you can thread a piece of dental floss through to aid removal (don't forget to tie it securely before insertion and to tuck it out of the way during play).

I first read about beppy tamp ins on here too but I tried them and they are brill , have never cancelled a meet since

I would carry on, if he was just happy enough with a couple of blow jobs and a laugh.

Her

Meet anyway x

When I investigated this pill it said that I probably wouldn't have bleeding at all & I thought thank goodness for that!!!! The side effects are irregular bleeding & I thought.....that won't be me! How wrong I was grrrrrrrrr

Haven't been abroad on Holiday for years......as soon as we landed abroad.. Hello!!!! It was there.

"If you're a non-smoker ask your doc for Norethisterone. But be warned - once you stop taking them the period is heavy and the PMT is BAD!

Im not worried about the pmt as im a moody cow most of the time anyway

I'm assuming so. Might be worth a google."

I have in the past whilst on the pill to stop the bleeding. It worked quickly but horrible side effects like dizziness and nausea etc.

"Taking 2 pills a day will do nothin but mess up your cycle and not necessarily stop the bleeding. If you'd of continued taking the next pack after the last one instead of taking a break it might of stopped it but it's too late now, I think there are tablets you can get from the docs but again I'm pretty sure they need to be taken from a couple if days before bleeding starts.

Cerazette is a mini pill so you don't have a break. Personally I never get a bleed with them (touch wood) but I wouldn't take 2 a day.

"Taking 2 pills a day will do nothin but mess up your cycle and not necessarily stop the bleeding. If you'd of continued taking the next pack after the last one instead of taking a break it might of stopped it but it's too late now, I think there are tablets you can get from the docs but again I'm pretty sure they need to be taken from a couple if days before bleeding starts.

Cerazette is a mini pill so you don't have a break. Personally I never get a bleed with them (touch wood) but I wouldn't take 2 a day. "

I take 2 a day on this pill and its fine. Taking just one, I was bledding all the time, so they upped the dose to two and pretty much no problems. Don't miss periods

Cerazette is a mini pill so you don't have a break. Personally I never get a bleed with them (touch wood) but I wouldn't take 2 a day.

I take 2 a day on this pill and its fine. Taking just one, I was bledding all the time, so they upped the dose to two and pretty much no problems. Don't miss periods "

Ah well, perhaps you can then. It is a very low dose to be fair!

"Hi, I'm on this pill and its a nuisance!!!!!!! The cycle is very erratic for me & ruins my fun once had only a 4 day gap between cycles.... AS not happy "

so was i and i came off it about 6 months ago - now 4 day period every 4-5 weeks - should have done it ages ago - still no sign of the big M

"

so was i and i came off it about 6 months ago - now 4 day period every 4-5 weeks - should have done it ages ago - still no sign of the big M"

"Ok ladies need a bit of advice please.

Currently on the pill (cerazette). Have a meet planned for thursday and sods lawmother nature has intervened today

Thanks x"

Ah I hate this stupid period nonsense.

Mine is due at the most inconvenient times of month next few months. Raging. I'm not on pill anymore as now on hrt. On cerazette got no period for the year I was on it but when started hrt they came back with vengeance.

I liked being on Dianet when I was younger could take it continuously when got holiday/meet etc xx

Good thread OP . Just goes to show how different an experience we all seem to have.

This is right. Start a new pack next time straight away if you have a meet planned. won't mess you around too much either. I used to do it now and again. Rearrange your meet too

[Removed by poster at 17/06/14 03:58:29]

"Buy a pram.

lol ..I'm sure I've read this somewhere else today? ? "

I used to be on this pill. If I remember rightly, you stop taking it for a week to have your period and then start up again? Don't stop taking the pill and you shouldn't have a period. If you've just started bleeding, then go back on it straightaway - I'm not sure if it will stop your period, since you've already started or by taking 2 pills...

I took this pill for a time not to have periods - the doctor told me that it was ok. They returned after a couple of months coming off them, even though I have PCOS.

P

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"I used to be on this pill. If I remember rightly, you stop taking it for a week to have your period and then start up again? Don't stop taking the pill and you shouldn't have a period. If you've just started bleeding, then go back on it straightaway - I'm not sure if it will stop your period, since you've already started or by taking 2 pills...

I took this pill for a time not to have periods - the doctor told me that it was ok. They returned after a couple of months coming off them, even though I have PCOS.

P"

Cerazette is a continuous pill with no break. I've been on it for years and never had a period on it

"Buy a pram.

Buy a pram???? What? "

Why does she need to buy a pram? She's on the pill and has had her period!!

I used to be on the pill mentioned and its the mini pill and you take it continuously, no break, i only got bleeding if i was ill with a tummy bug and that meant the pill hadnt been absorbed or if i forgot to take it. I wouldnt take 2 pills unless my doc said it was ok, many women who are on the mini pill are on the mini pill rather than the ordinary pill for specific health reasons so best to check with your doc.

I should explain to the person you are meeting, im sure they will be ok and either meet anyway or be happy to meet another time

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Hi, I'm on this pill and its a nuisance!!!!!!! The cycle is very erratic for me & ruins my fun once had only a 4 day gap between cycles.... AS not happy

Oh I know exactly what you mean. Do you find the flow is different? Mine are much lighter now which is good but hit and miss.

(Apologies to the men reading this)"

From a male view I would say tell him before but still meet up. U can at least both have a laugh and some fun. Just think how u will both be when meet again. U will tearing each other's clothing off lol

Good morning all. Spoken to doc. Made some feeble excuse and basically im buggered (now theres an idea!).

Too late to stop it.

Doc recommends I try another pill at some point that doesn't make me bleed.

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread. It was my first one on here

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Ok ladies need a bit of advice please.

Thanks x"

Cancel the meet and rearrange for another time.

Or you could buy some soft tampons and use those. I personally only use them with Mr B but know quite a few women use them on meets.

Tell your meet you never know it might not bother him, it doesn't bother me only means I can't give oral but you can still have fun without that.

I used to take the same pill as you but I continued taking it without a break so I wouldn't get a period. Cancel the meet for another day or just make it a social one. If he is any kind of decent man he will understand x

[Removed by poster at 18/06/14 07:22:02]

"Buy a pram.

Buy a pram???? What?

Why does she need to buy a pram? She's on the pill and has had her period!!"

It's the actions of a 'troll'. The same phrase was mentioned on another thread the other day on a similar subject. Best not to 'feed' them.

P

You can still receive oral and anal!

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

If they have started nothing you can do. Taking two pills will only mess up with your hormones and your cycle and you will not be able to predict the next period!

Cancel the meet and go to the doc and ask for a pill that you can take continuously.

x

"

serezet ive spelt it wrong is the pill to be taken every day without break ive been on and off it for 10 years n never bled until this time but haveing said that ive only been back on it for a month since I had baby

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

Beppy Wets are the answer, simple yet very effective. Buy them on Amazon for a quicker delivery. Put it in before the meet and take it out straight afterwards. It's the best thing and what I use every time nature gets in the way, not that nature effects me much these days. I've started using the implant and very rarely get a period now.

Good luck

Close this thread please an min....it's now Friday!

Put towel on bed have fun then shower together afterwards.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Close this thread please an min....it's now Friday!"

Why?

"Close this thread please an min....it's now Friday!"

I didnt realise threads had sell by dates!

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Close this thread please an min....it's now Friday!

I didnt realise threads had sell by dates!"

Did the meet go ok

By *lueeyedscouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Buy a pram."
. What a reply that's made me giggle

» Add a new message to this topic