FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time anal for a guy.

First time anal for a guy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkstaffs OP   Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Hope this isn't a stupid question. I really fancy being fucked by a guy but don't want the first experience to put me off it for life. Any advice is most welcome so to all those who have done it what do you advise?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" Hope this isn't a stupid question. I really fancy being fucked by a guy but don't want the first experience to put me off it for life. Any advice is most welcome so to all those who have done it what do you advise?"

Plenty of douching before hand....

And then lots of lube and take it slow and gentle

By *ob_bieMan  over a year ago

Bath

" Hope this isn't a stupid question. I really fancy being fucked by a guy but don't want the first experience to put me off it for life. Any advice is most welcome so to all those who have done it what do you advise?

And then lots of lube and take it slow and gentle"

Totally agree! Then your be loving it for life !!!

Rugeley

" Hope this isn't a stupid question. I really fancy being fucked by a guy but don't want the first experience to put me off it for life. Any advice is most welcome so to all those who have done it what do you advise?

And then lots of lube and take it slow and gentle

Totally agree! Then your be loving it for life !!!"

That's what I'm hoping!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need to be relaxed and to trust them. Let them know it's your first time and stop them if it becomes uncomfortable. You can always resume it again and second entry is always easier

By *onghMan  over a year ago

cardiff

If you haven't already, try anal toys on yourself, obviously nothing too big to start with, to get an idea of what it feels like and to get yourself ready for the real thing.

Rugeley

Thanks for all the advice folks.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

And then lots of lube and take it slow and gentle"

What's the best way to douche. I've used toys before but it's the thought of douching that puts me off going all the way so to speak

» Add a new message to this topic