FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I meet alone but i am married and hubby knows of this profile.

I keep my account as a single profile as my hubby does not play, and he does not want a couple profile.

What im asking is would my profile be classed as a couple profile if my hubby on the rare occasion is in the house while I have a meet, maybe watch if the guy is ok with it.

He works different shifts each week but I only accommodate on set days as only accommodate while the children are in school.

How could I word this in my profile without it being classed as a couple profile.

thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A couple but fake plays alone

Female stupid phone

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

If it is only occasionally I would keep it as a single profile, if it's more often than not i would change it.

Just make it clear in your text what the score is x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

If he's likely to be about then a couples profile is best.

Or have the single fem one for when it's just you and a couples one for when he's going to be about or watch.

Imagine how you'd feel if you turned up for a meet and there was a third party there who had never been mentioned. Anyone you invite should be confident and comfortable with the situation they are walking into.

"If he's likely to be about then a couples profile is best.

Or have the single fem one for when it's just you and a couples one for when he's going to be about or watch.

Imagine how you'd feel if you turned up for a meet and there was a third party there who had never been mentioned. Anyone you invite should be confident and comfortable with the situation they are walking into."

I always ask guys if there not comfortable he goes out. Or arrange when he is working. I would never invite someone round with out asking them first.

"If it is only occasionally I would keep it as a single profile, if it's more often than not i would change it.

Just make it clear in your text what the score is x"

Its very rare I meet here with hubby present.

[Removed by poster at 19/06/14 15:17:33]

"I meet alone but i am married and hubby knows of this profile.

I keep my account as a single profile as my hubby does not play, and he does not want a couple profile.

What im asking is would my profile be classed as a couple profile if my hubby on the rare occasion is in the house while I have a meet, maybe watch if the guy is ok with it.

He works different shifts each week but I only accommodate on set days as only accommodate while the children are in school.

How could I word this in my profile without it being classed as a couple profile.

thank you

"

If only one of you meet and play its a single person playing so a single persons profile as long as you point out things on your profile its seems fair to us.

» Add a new message to this topic