FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time at kestrals / abfabs

First time at kestrals / abfabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ticky vicki32 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Letchworth

Hi I was just looking for some tips / advise I'm going to kestrals / abfabs Tuesday with a male friend off here

This will be my first time to a club so anything tips and advice would be gladly taken on Board

Thanks Vicki x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Arrange to meet people there

Out first time was quite free range and a bit of a disaster, second time we arrange to meet people here first and it was such a hoot!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Kestrels or Abfabs? Day or evening? If you're going during the day it's Kestrels.

It's a very laid back place with great facilities. It' naturist but you can wear a sarong or towel / robe.

Take your own drink and I'd recommend you take something to eat if you're spending a fair few hours there. They have fridges and a microwave.

Remember sunscreen and shades if it's sunny.

Apart from that, just go and enjoy. There's no pressure to play but plenty of opportunities if the mood takes you. Enjoy!

By *ticky vicki32 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Letchworth

"Kestrels or Abfabs? Day or evening? If you're going during the day it's Kestrels.

It's a very laid back place with great facilities. It' naturist but you can wear a sarong or towel / robe.

Take your own drink and I'd recommend you take something to eat if you're spending a fair few hours there. They have fridges and a microwave.

Apart from that, just go and enjoy. There's no pressure to play but plenty of opportunities if the mood takes you. Enjoy! "

Thanks guys like I said I'm going with a friend day and evening

In the evening what do people wear ?

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Kestrels or Abfabs? Day or evening? If you're going during the day it's Kestrels.

Apart from that, just go and enjoy. There's no pressure to play but plenty of opportunities if the mood takes you. Enjoy!

Thanks guys like I said I'm going with a friend day and evening

In the evening what do people wear ? "

It varies from quite conservative sexy to overtly sexy for women. Men generally wear smart casual.

Hope you have a great time.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Be sure to take flip-flops or similar for daytime wear

You will get given a tour when you first sign in as new visitors but it can be difficult to take it all in or appreciate all the various rooms and their possibilities so take your time and explore. Especially the "stables" and the Sinema which is at the end of the main house so not accessible during the day.

Tuesdays are probably their quietest days of the week, but that does mean you will have plenty of space to yourself.

» Add a new message to this topic