FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered what people make of my profile, maybe more shots needed? thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Cant accommodate and no explanation, sticks straight out, and overall looks more like a dating site profile than a swinging site profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think its ok, there are many women who prefer to get to know someone a bit and meet regularly, also nice to know you're not after a quick leg over!! Too many cock pics for me, maybe keep the first and put some body pics up in underwear leaving something to the imagination but at the end of the day, its your profile, put what pics you see fit.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think its ok, there are many women who prefer to get to know someone a bit and meet regularly, also nice to know you're not after a quick leg over!! Too many cock pics for me, maybe keep the first and put some body pics up in underwear leaving something to the imagination but at the end of the day, its your profile, put what pics you see fit."

Thanks for the advice x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think its ok, there are many women who prefer to get to know someone a bit and meet regularly, also nice to know you're not after a quick leg over!! Too many cock pics for me, maybe keep the first and put some body pics up in underwear leaving something to the imagination but at the end of the day, its your profile, put what pics you see fit.

Thanks for the advice x"

You're welcome. There are lots of threads asking for advice on profile improvement, use the search function and have a read. Also look at the successful guys on here, see how they set their profile out, just make sure if you do change it, that it still remains you, not bits of others profiles. Good luck

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

hi...i really like cock pics but quite a lot of women (which is what yr after) are not so keen.

if you check who had fabbed yr pics it will be predominantly men..that may not be a problem but it highlights the fact more men will look at you..

the fact that yr open to improve yr profile says a lot about you..

good luck..Ax

» Add a new message to this topic