FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > anyone like younger guys?

anyone like younger guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi im a young guy and ive noticed that no women on here take a chance with me just wondering if someone would be honest and say why ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The fab messaging system will usually not give you replies from users explaining why they are not interested. Some dont meet younger who may be like their kids etc. Im good with younger, subject to having the right interests, as with any age. Plenty do like younger partners. Expect overall to plan meets in advance, maybe meet socially first with people. If users want quick wham bam instant meets it is more thin on the ground. You just need a thick skin to cope with lack of interest, the flexibility to change and improve your approach and also not to solely rely on fab for swinging, as there are clubs, socials etc.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 21/06/14 15:19:11]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi im a young guy and ive noticed that no women on here take a chance with me just wondering if someone would be honest and say why ? "

cant speak for anyone else but for me 19 is just to young, nothing personal its purely age

Much too young

"hi im a young guy and ive noticed that no women on here take a chance with me just wondering if someone would be honest and say why ? "

You will appeal to some and not to others. Which is the same for all of us. Focus on what you can control and making the best of what you do offer rather than stressing about what you can't alter or influence.

I'd suggest smiling in pictures, not being harsh - just a suggestion. At 19 it will be tough to get meets. I'd suggest the 'real' world rather than online for a few more years yet

I tend to have the same problem, I always check if they will meet anyone my age 1st before messaging then even after being polite ect, I still find it hard to meet a lot of people on here

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

19 is just too young! Have a look at Socials taking place in your area (in forum section for meets etc). Go, meet people and you may find that in these circumstances age may not be an issue; attraction and connection will prevail xx

By *hilnNeyCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Single guys will always have trouble on here purely because there are so many to choose from. A lot of people think that younger people are less experienced/ less mature (a bit of an unfair stereotype, but in most cases this tends to be true) Yet if you were a single fem the majority of people would meet you in an instant regardless of your age!

However there ARE people on here who would meet you despite your age, you just have to find them. Just keep an eye out. New people join fab every day - one of them could be what you're looking for

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

" Yet if you were a single fem the majority of people would meet you in an instant regardless of your age!

"

Single females are very selective, which is why single guys and couples find it hard to get a meet with them.

I would also consider revising your profile name. Remember, you have to stand out from thousands of other guys , many of whom can't create a profile name without expressing their ability or desire to ejaculate. First impressions count, so don't fall at the initial viewing.

A good gauge is to visualise yourself at your first organised social. Think of a name that you will have to wear on a badge for five hours that night as you introduce yourself to potential new friends.

Good luck, chap.

lol not many women are into young ones here.

A lot of ladies like younger guys (I'm one of them!). I'd agree with a previous post that you should have a smiling pic. Also you don't say what sort of women you like, many wouldn't go down the road of messaging because they might think they are too thin/fat/far away/near etc etc

i know the feeling man

» Add a new message to this topic