FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Deep Throat!

Deep Throat!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I absolutely love sucking cock but this little trick eludes me every time! Just when I think I've mastered it the old gag reflex kicks in again. I've cracked it a few times but would love to please my "friend with benefits" a lot with this! I know practice makes perfect so I'm being a good student

Any top tips for keeping my man happy with this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't like seeing anyone gag the sound makes me feel sick,

Just take as much as you can and in time you might go all the way

Sorry didn't mean to make anyone feel ill!

If you clench your thumb like in side your fist then you gag a lot less! That's how I do my deep throating

Get yer tonsils removed!!!)

"Sorry didn't mean to make anyone feel ill! "

The comment about feeling sick was just about me, I'm sure a lot more people like it and will tell you the best way how

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

It's all about the angle. You lying on your back with your head on the edge of the bed and him standing. I once slept with a beautiful guy who it turned out was between WE/VWE according to the stats and the first time we met I struggled to get balls deep during oral. The second time I knelt on the bed on all fours as he stood up and I managed it easily. The groan of delight it elicited was joyous!

Taking it at your own pace is also a must. Rather than a full on throat fucking (although I do enjoy that too) try taking him all the way down slowly and then using your throat muscles to swallow around his cock.

Other people have their own methods, these are two that work for me. I am itching to try the thumb thing though!

Thanks will give it a go and hope for that groan! Yep I'm going to give the thumb thing a whirl too! Lol x

I'm still trying. Only actually been sick once....

Just an FYI... Lovehoney, comfortably numb oral sex mints. Trust me

"Just an FYI... Lovehoney, comfortably numb oral sex mints. Trust me "

Id recommend these too use the link from fab and you can get 10% off your order too

Love it when a woman gags on me, sorry, guess it's something to do with being in control.

By *rednkatieCouple  over a year ago

orlando

angles are for sure the key..length isn't a problem for me as much as girth. i just get one or two gags out of the way to get some slippery slobber going and then i'm good to go..

Katie

"I'm still trying. Only actually been sick once.... "

That's going to spoil the moment lol did you continue ?

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Deep throat is nice. But not the b all and end all. I think like most sex it depends on mood. If we are both in the mood then pinning her down and thrusting as hard as I dare can be fun. But also 69ing and taking our time can actually result in deeper oral. But some times just teasing the head of the cocky can be gorgeous.

Of course it's nit a one way street and Mrs bunny needs attention orally too.

Deep throat is sexy but as stated, not the be all and end all, love to have mine kissed and have her run her tongue up and down the length like she really loves my cock, really gets me so very very horny. Like to do the same in return, love to kiss and snog, and brush my lips all over and around her pussy, I actually do love pussy so no hardship for me lol, save the clit for the finale

"Just an FYI... Lovehoney, comfortably numb oral sex mints. Trust me "

Oooh sounds interesting!

By *ittyticklerCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I too am a deep throat student; loads of slobber, or I have a nice strawberry flavoured lube which helps. Also, your gap reflex is up at the top of your throat, so if the cock is pointing up into your mouth, getting the roof, it will hit your gag reflex spot. If you are in 69, or whatever and the cock is aiming down, towards and past the tongue, you are far less likely to gag.

I'm just waiting for someone to join the thread and give out tips about breathing now, then with all the info put together, surely we'll all be experts?

Angle of the dangle is the important thing, as others have said. You can work on your gag reflex by using your toothbrush, holding as far as you can for as long as you can when you're doing your teeth. Just see it as a training exercise! I also breath steadily through my throat, rather than using my nose. I still gag, but it gets less over time.

I did find a cracking instructional blog about it which I'll have a look and see if I can find again.

Found the link. Hope it helps

http://www.rahoorkhuit.net/library/yoga/tantra/techniques/deep_throat_made_easy.html

I love to deep throat but can only do it on an empty stomach as im sick if iv eaten something x

By *ecretescapeCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

Ladies,please come and visit me and I will help train you...I love that idea!I have a couple of great guys who are very experienced in helping train a throat.

x

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

"Ladies,please come and visit me and I will help train you...I love that idea!I have a couple of great guys who are very experienced in helping train a throat.

x "

I can recommend this woman as she is certainly skilled with this subject but also has an open and friendly personality and is a good person to get along with - some of you ladies should take her up with this offer if you are genuinely interested in developing this skill and speciality on here

a agree it is easier if you get the right angle, nothing turns me on more than giving oral to a nice cock!!!

A deep throat workshop! I wonder if work will sponser it to increase my anatomy knowledge!

After having deepthroated an 8.5 inch cock I'm now having to train myself to take a slighter shorter but very thick one. My mouth doesn't open wide enough to get my teeth out of the way. I can't hold my breath long enough to wriggle it in

"I absolutely love sucking cock but this little trick eludes me every time! Just when I think I've mastered it the old gag reflex kicks in again. I've cracked it a few times but would love to please my "friend with benefits" a lot with this! I know practice makes perfect so I'm being a good student

Any top tips for keeping my man happy with this? "

A mature black sub gave me a great deep throat a few weeks back in the greenhouse sauna. Very wet and he was so sexy. Gay men have always given the best blowjobs.

Come and practice on mine

7" long, perfect the technique then move onto bigger things?

"I'm still trying. Only actually been sick once....

That's going to spoil the moment lol did you continue ? "

Of course

I kept it in, ran out of the door to dispose of and returned to finish him off !

He never realised as my wife was sat on his face at the time

you dont have to deep throat for it to be good, you can take x amount in your mouth and keep hole of the rest if you wank the rest in tie with your sucking he will never know the dif.

Though when it comes to gagging if you dont like it stop, but some girls dont mind or even like the gagging if you do then just keep doing it as a gag reflex can feel really good too. best of luck

Guys seem to like when my eyes water as I gag a bit.

Can't do it, makes me gag. Have tried for years. Tough, they will have to go without

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

I love gagging on a cock only ever been sick once which was my bfs thank God it wasn't another guy

"I absolutely love sucking cock but this little trick eludes me every time! Just when I think I've mastered it the old gag reflex kicks in again. I've cracked it a few times but would love to please my "friend with benefits" a lot with this! I know practice makes perfect so I'm being a good student

I once heard a trick is to tuck your left thumb into your palm of sure if it works but I am willing to let ladies try it out

Guys do like a bit of eye water and gagging, I do anyways

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I once heard a trick is to tuck your left thumb into your palm of sure if it works but I am willing to let ladies try it out

How does this work?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

the thumb trick must be using an acupressure point

"I once heard a trick is to tuck your left thumb into your palm of sure if it works but I am willing to let ladies try it out

How does this work?"

God knows but seen a lady demo it on a dildo before seemed to work unless shes was a master already and was tricking us

By *kyhighstilettoCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I once heard a trick is to tuck your left thumb into your palm of sure if it works but I am willing to let ladies try it out

How does this work?"

By *oeyleicesterMan  over a year ago

Leicester

How does this work?"

I've heard of this before but if it works I'm sure there not too bother how it does as long as it works lol

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

How does this work?

I've heard of this before but if it works I'm sure there not too bother how it does as long as it works lol "

Well, I fancy trying it and yours looks like a tasty challenge...

I love to deep throat

"I love to deep throat "

I love it when a woman gags a bit and when you pull you cock out of her throat it pull all the pre cum and spit with it mmmm

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Happy to be a crash dummy for any aspiring deep throater lol!

By *eyKMan  over a year ago

North

I've never been with a woman who has been able to deep throat :/

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I shot a lady a while back that even gets the balls in her mouth while deep throating, she asked me after the film if she could try her skills on me & even though I often decline I did agree on this occasion...well it was the gentlemanly thing to do.

Im sure he'd be happy with you practicing on him all the time......

I've never been deepthroated but I noticed there's a few north east ladies in this forum

Are you's up for the challenge ladies?

Not that I'm big , but been told I'm quite thick ?

Does that make it harder ?

By *oonshadowsCouple  over a year ago

Lytham St Annes

"I too am a deep throat student; loads of slobber, or I have a nice strawberry flavoured lube which helps. Also, your gap reflex is up at the top of your throat, so if the cock is pointing up into your mouth, getting the roof, it will hit your gag reflex spot. If you are in 69, or whatever and the cock is aiming down, towards and past the tongue, you are far less likely to gag.

I'm just waiting for someone to join the thread and give out tips about breathing now, then with all the info put together, surely we'll all be experts?"

Slow, steady yoga breaths really help :D especially if you alternate a single 'in' then an 'out' with the times that you come up for air - rushing or shallow breathing make it more difficult x

Thick is definitely more difficult but moving the back part of your tongue as you suck seems to go down extremely well even if you can't quite fit everything in

Oh and there are several numbing options (sore throat sprays as well as sweets) but watch you don't get too rough if you use them xx

Cheltenham

"Angle of the dangle is the important thing, as others have said. You can work on your gag reflex by using your toothbrush, holding as far as you can for as long as you can when you're doing your teeth. Just see it as a training exercise! I also breath steadily through my throat, rather than using my nose. I still gag, but it gets less over time.

I did find a cracking instructional blog about it which I'll have a look and see if I can find again."

Surely you don't mean breathing whilst the cock is down your throat? Not possible if deep throating, at least that's my experience.....

Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 05/07/14 23:29:19]

» Add a new message to this topic