FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Veris - worth writing?

Veris - worth writing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs Pick OP   Woman  over a year ago

North Wales

I have recently been lucky enough to of had one or two meets of late. I thought they went well. As single guys mainly have probs on here I thought a reasonable veri is welcome. But they haven't been used and heard nothing back. I use my veris as really appreciate time taken to write them. Also good to know what they enjoyed and didn't.

Question is it worth writing them?

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes...but they dont need to be done for everytime u meet one person

I've had two meets where they never left a veri one from a women and another from a couple at a club it left me felling a bit hang on was i that bad? Even though both meets where very good all left satisfied and legs wobbling. I think they haven't left veries because 1 I realy am that bad and very disillusioned on my abilities or 2 I'm not the person or type they usually play with either way it's still crap. my wife had a meet where the guy came twice with no penetration then had a shower before her leaving my wife drippy and she still left a reasonable veri

Sorry to answer your question a veri is to verify that person is real or genuine so yes they should.

Veris are useful in ways but other times not so much. I've met a few people and never bothered asking for them, doesn't really hold me back etc.

Probs makes it easier for the likes of single women to gauge if a mans serious though.

North Wales

[Removed by poster at 28/06/14 13:48:24]

North Wales

"I've had two meets where they never left a veri one from a women and another from a couple at a club it left me felling a bit hang on was i that bad? Even though both meets where very good all left satisfied and legs wobbling. I think they haven't left veries because 1 I realy am that bad and very disillusioned on my abilities or 2 I'm not the person or type they usually play with either way it's still crap. my wife had a meet where the guy came twice with no penetration then had a shower before her leaving my wife drippy and she still left a reasonable veri "

Sorry to hear about those experiences. But think its goid to be a better person and write a positive veri.

North Wales

"yes...but they dont need to be done for everytime u meet one person"

thanks for the comment. Just leaves you flat when not used.

Not everyone displays all their veris. It's worth writing it if it's something you want to do. You shouldn't feel obliged to write or display one.

"yes...but they dont need to be done for everytime u meet one person

thanks for the comment. Just leaves you flat when not used."

agreed...when selecting the new guys, see if they leave verifications for their meets too..might help u determine whether they just see u as a easy hole.For me the verification shows what I liked about the person(s), not about their prowess etc, just something saying u were grateful to meet them.

"I've had two meets where they never left a veri one from a women and another from a couple at a club it left me felling a bit hang on was i that bad? Even though both meets where very good all left satisfied and legs wobbling. I think they haven't left veries because 1 I realy am that bad and very disillusioned on my abilities or 2 I'm not the person or type they usually play with either way it's still crap. my wife had a meet where the guy came twice with no penetration then had a shower before her leaving my wife drippy and she still left a reasonable veri

Sorry to hear about those experiences. But think its goid to be a better person and write a positive veri. "

I couldnt bring myself to leave a good veri if the guy was bad. I wouldn't want any other woman to meet a bad 'un based on my veri. If i meet a guy and he wasn't good, i won't leave any veri. False advertising

I only write veris now if they do because like you if they didn't return one I feel something went wrong and the meet wasn't good for them

I think when you're new to the site, veri's seem quite a big deal to write & receive.

Saying that if I take the time to write one I'd like them to show it and also reciprocate. I do appreciate everyone has a different view point though.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I am happy to receive and give veris.

I need em as a single guy but I wouldn't push for them.

What do you guys think of my veris....I am unsure if they help?

North Wales

"I've had two meets where they never left a veri one from a women and another from a couple at a club it left me felling a bit hang on was i that bad? Even though both meets where very good all left satisfied and legs wobbling. I think they haven't left veries because 1 I realy am that bad and very disillusioned on my abilities or 2 I'm not the person or type they usually play with either way it's still crap. my wife had a meet where the guy came twice with no penetration then had a shower before her leaving my wife drippy and she still left a reasonable veri

Sorry to hear about those experiences. But think its good to be a better person and write a positive veri.

I couldnt bring myself to leave a good veri if the guy was bad. I wouldn't want any other woman to meet a bad 'un based on my veri. If i meet a guy and he wasn't good, i won't leave any veri. False advertising "

Ohh I have met a fair few bad ones and they haven't had a veri. I wouldn't forgive myself if someone else met on my word!!

North Wales

"I am happy to receive and give veris.

What do you guys think of my veris....I am unsure if they help? "

Surely a good veri helps

"

I couldnt bring myself to leave a good veri if the guy was bad. I wouldn't want any other woman to meet a bad 'un based on my veri. If i meet a guy and he wasn't good, i won't leave any veri. False advertising

Ohh I have met a fair few bad ones and they haven't had a veri. I wouldn't forgive myself if someone else met on my word!!"

I'm glad someone else agrees. I met a guy last years who had some veri good veris and he was less than nice. When i didn't wrie him a veri (after our social meet) he got quite abusive an demanded to know why. I blocked without reply so he set up a new profile. It made me wonder if he'd done the same to the girls that had written a veri. Not cool man.

BSE

What do you guys think of my veris....I am unsure if they help?

Surely a good veri helps"

The ladies in question think they will. .....but unsure if they are not a little....well I am a bit embarrassed.

"I have recently been lucky enough to of had one or two meets of late. I thought they went well. As single guys mainly have probs on here I thought a reasonable veri is welcome. But they haven't been used and heard nothing back. I use my veris as really appreciate time taken to write them. Also good to know what they enjoyed and didn't.

x"

I personally don't think so, I went to a party a little while ago and after a very short time they all went bareback which I don't agree with so I wouldnt play and left. I had great veris from the people at the party but they pestered me to go bareback with them the next time, I refused and they blocked me and veris disappeared. Hey ho, their loss

By *uzzybeWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

I always leave a veri. If they choose to show it or write one back is up to them

I look for veris to determine whether I want to take things further than an initial message. There are so many timewasters here that veris at least show if someone is genuine & likely to turn up.

Having said that I once judged a man on his glowing veris & he turned into a complete arse I've since worked out that because the veris were all from ladies he met at a club they hadn't seen him in "real life" as it were. That's made me very wary about club only ones.

I am considering hiding mine and just leaving the summary up.

I don't mind the veri system but the politics sometimes does my head in

I only use verifications to see if someone is genuine. I personally don't request them or tend to write them for people that have enough. Why tell the world how good a meet was when you can just tell the person you met?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Haha, oh I think you know full well they do!

BSE

I know they say good things but I am worried they may be too much.

When I read some that guys write, I worry if they are sycophantic ?

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

" ... if they didn't return one I feel something went wrong and the meet wasn't good for them "

That is what I thought too but two guys I have met have not done a verif, one has asked to meet again and the other one I have met again, so... the initial meets must have been good

So now, I believe that it is not a reflection on the quality of the meet if a verif is not done

" ... if they didn't return one I feel something went wrong and the meet wasn't good for them

That is what I thought too but two guys I have met have not done a verif, one has asked to meet again and the other one I have met again, so... the initial meets must have been good

So now, I believe that it is not a reflection on the quality of the meet if a verif is not done "

I'd have to leave one max, even if u were crap

Edinburgh

" ... if they didn't return one I feel something went wrong and the meet wasn't good for them

So now, I believe that it is not a reflection on the quality of the meet if a verif is not done

I'd have to leave one max, even if u were crap "

If am crap you will have to leave one in French lol

One thing that annoys me is, you meet women here but few disappear of the site after so you don't get any veris lol

North Wales

I'd have to leave one max, even if u were crap "

Ohh shouod you speak to a lady like that!! Tut

If am crap you will have to leave one in French lol "

lets get it on then!

Ohh shouod you speak to a lady like that!! Tut "

lol..what lady!? she's pure filth(i hope)

Personally I always leave one....unless it's a regular meet and then unless it's something different then I don't always bother.

I have had several meets where the other person hasn't bothered ...laziness? Don't know. Sometimes they have left the site soon after (was I really that bad). Other times we have kept in touch and met again so there is no rhyme or reason to it.

Personally I would ALWAYS leave a veri for a first meet. Similarly I will ALWAYS display a veri left for me. If someone has taken the time to construct a veri then I consider it only right that I display it.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I know they say good things but I am worried they may be too much.

When I read some that guys write, I worry if they are sycophantic ?"

I know people sometimes leave great long diatribes full of hyperbole in the hope of getting them back. And I know some men say 'Oh god she's written me a really long one, now I've got to do the same back!!.

I'd rather send what I want to read -read two or three lines saying something original or containing one or two key points I am looking for, without anything crude or vulgar.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Veri bingo is a fine sport

If you've 'genuine', 'great couple', 'don't mess them/her around' etc then you're well on your way to a full house!

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

I think veris are important, as a single female I want to see how people have found the person that I am possibly going to play with.

I also guage a person slightly (I know its daft but I need some system! ) by how actice/inactive they are, the type of veris left for other people especially on male profiles that claim to be straight yet they appear to give all local TV's, gay and bi guys so inclined bjs etc which is fine but please also give me the option of actually being aware that they are actually bloody bi rather than straigh as claimed on their profile .

Edinburgh

Ohh shouod you speak to a lady like that!! Tut "

Forgive him... he is from Glasgow lol

(PS: Am teasing before anyone jumps on this )

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

i do think if u have a meet it only polite to leave a veri,

Ohh shouod you speak to a lady like that!! Tut

Forgive him... he is from Glasgow lol

(PS: Am teasing before anyone jumps on this )"

and your from France fancy pance

"I always leave a veri. If they choose to show it or write one back is up to them"

im the same always leave a veri but up to the person if they send one back

"I look for veris to determine whether I want to take things further than an initial message. There are so many timewasters here that veris at least show if someone is genuine & likely to turn up.

Having said that I once judged a man on his glowing veris & he turned into a complete arse I've since worked out that because the veris were all from ladies he met at a club they hadn't seen him in "real life" as it were. That's made me very wary about club only ones. "

"I have recently been lucky enough to of had one or two meets of late. I thought they went well. As single guys mainly have probs on here I thought a reasonable veri is welcome. But they haven't been used and heard nothing back. I use my veris as really appreciate time taken to write them. Also good to know what they enjoyed and didn't.

x"

This has happened to me before. I use veris to check they are real and also to see who they met

i never write them one unless they write me one, there are some funny people on here.

Veri's always help out the "single" man in my opinion . After all we are regarded as second class citizens by 90% of couples & women on here and it is true what anybody says

By *iceduoCouple (FF)  over a year ago

manchester

i know the feeling xx jen

"I only use verifications to see if someone is genuine. I personally don't request them or tend to write them for people that have enough. Why tell the world how good a meet was when you can just tell the person you met?"

Absolutely right.... I have previously had messages from jealous types who met someone I had verified or received one from.... Talk about politics!!! Now I just show the summary, saves any aggro

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

You can get alot of information from a veri both about the person giving and receiving it.

"i never write them one unless they write me one, there are some funny people on here. "

Someone has to be the first. If everyone thought the same then none would ever get left?

"i never write them one unless they write me one, there are some funny people on here.

Someone has to be the first. If everyone thought the same then none would ever get left?"

i think its up to the man to write one first. discuss it when they meet maybe.

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

Yes I think the man should verify the meet first for a social or full meet. If you start to see each other on a regular bases then not every meet would be required just an update from time to time.

I'll always verify someone I've met, some return the favour, others don't, doesn't overly bother me. To me, its not a sexual performance review, its just to say they're genuine.

By *ordweaver2018Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

I know that there are some people on here who won't meet if you have 'too many' verifications?

"Yes I think the man should verify the meet first for a social or full meet. If you start to see each other on a regular bases then not every meet would be required just an update from time to time. "

Yes I agree but they don't always. I've written then first and they display them and none given in return

"I know that there are some people on here who won't meet if you have 'too many' verifications? "

That's me fucked then.....

"I know that there are some people on here who won't meet if you have 'too many' verifications? "

Always makes me laugh that, its a swingers site! There is a difference though between many over several years, many that are social meets or many play veri's where the profile stipulates bareback only. The latter would put me off but every one is different.

North Wales

"Yes I think the man should verify the meet first for a social or full meet. If you start to see each other on a regular bases then not every meet would be required just an update from time to time.

Yes I agree but they don't always. I've written then first and they display them and none given in return "

Thats soo annoying too

Nine times out of ten it's me who writes one first. Sometimes I get one back, sometimes I don't. It's not a problem as I don't display them anyway - they're for my eyes only. I don't mind if those I've written are displayed or hidden - each to their own. I would hope that those I've written help tell folk that the person is genuine, fits the description they've provided and as far as I was concerned is a decent meet. I'd never tell lies, embellish a story or be too graphic...

BSE

Its a shame you don't publish yours because I bet they are great....just like you are lovely lady

"I've had two meets where they never left a veri one from a women and another from a couple at a club it left me felling a bit hang on was i that bad? Even though both meets where very good all left satisfied and legs wobbling. I think they haven't left veries because 1 I realy am that bad and very disillusioned on my abilities or 2 I'm not the person or type they usually play with either way it's still crap. my wife had a meet where the guy came twice with no penetration then had a shower before her leaving my wife drippy and she still left a reasonable veri "

The very reason veris should be taken with a large pinch of salt!

"Yes I think the man should verify the meet first for a social or full meet. If you start to see each other on a regular bases then not every meet would be required just an update from time to time.

Yes I agree but they don't always. I've written then first and they display them and none given in return

Thats soo annoying too "

Yes. Makes me feel im just a notch or ego booster

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

Yes I agree but they don't always. I've written then first and they display them and none given in return "

Well you should wait then and if and when they do return the favor if not then you haven't lost anything..

By *eandmrsjones1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

What about if you get one publish it but don't write one back, what does that mean?. I understand you get one, but weren't happy or whatever and don't want to give a veri back but should you publish it if you aren't giving one back ?

Well you should wait then and if and when they do return the favor if not then you haven't lost anything.. "

I do this as now lesson is well learned

BSE

I actually enjoy writing veris and put some thought into them. I would never lie in them and hope they are tasteful and insightful, giving a feel for the person without the need for graphics.

Just dont get the chance to write them often enough. Would be happy to meet for a social, just so I could use my creative writing skills.....anyone ?

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

I don't display my veris on this profile, just the summary. Doesn't mean to say I don't like receiving them for me to read, though I will also, if prospective meets prefer, show them for a short period, so they can be read.

I leave veris for some meets - rarely club ones(esp Chams) because I don't ask if they're on fab or their profile name. I'm there to play, not chat about this 'n that! And sometimes I can take a couple of weeks to write a veri.

I would never display a veri without having done one in return, though. (they're displayed on my couples profile) - that's a bit rude, imo.

I think if you enjoyed yourself then a veri is good to write gives people some idea that this person is worth meeting .

Saying that only been here 2 weeks so what would I know

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

Some do some don't... However, since you do not show your verifications (or some of them) with pride... Why should they of you?

I don't think it really matters who writes them first, and if you don't get one back then you've just got to move on I suppose. Happened to me before too, but no point in worrying about it all, just part and parcel of fab I guess, and veris are only here to say people exist primarily, then to compliment / insult as appropriate

North Wales

"Some do some don't... However, since you do not show your verifications (or some of them) with pride... Why should they of you?"

I have stopped showing my veris or some of them for various reasons. Site politics!!

Having too many veris.

And expectations that things happen on previous meets will happen on every meet. You then get a shopping list of things they want!

I always write social verification's with only people I have paticularly clicked with, not everybody I spoke to for 5mins.not everyone writes me one and usually we chat on and off privately, ive never asked for a veri or why I didnt get one either social or play.

I use to write play verification's and think u miserable sod ur showing mine but not writing me one that dosent worry me now.i am use to that now, some people cba, some just choose not too, some treat u as a n.s.a one of meet or may meet u again and again. Some hide there's anyway but like reading them but don't like giving them as like privacy who they meet

I always write them and will continue to leave them without expectations of them back.however rare accasion I wont write them if meet is crap

I always write a veri. To me they are just to prove the person exists and are what they say on their profile (man/couple/unicorn). I don't do graphic play veris. (Well maybe one or two but not anymore) What happens is between us not somebody else's wank material. Not bothered if anyone vetis me or not. That's their choice. I've got enough to prove I'm not fake.

Verification's are also a tool, your seen or there seen.that leads to maybe more meets or invites to other party's which for me it works in my circle of people I like to meet

on the down side there is much politics which can be seen with verifications

x"

I would wait to get a verification of them first.

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

"I'll always verify someone I've met, some return the favour, others don't, doesn't overly bother me. To me, its not a sexual performance review, its just to say they're genuine."
+1

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've met people and left veris which they have displayed but they haven't left me one. I don't know why. I even asked one if they liked my veri (hint hint) and they said something along the lines of yes very nice but still didn't leave me one. I guess it doesn't matter, I'm real after all.

x

I would wait to get a verification of them first. "

Thats soo annoying too

Yes. Makes me feel im just a notch or ego booster "

. Not good is it

Thats soo annoying too

Yes. Makes me feel im just a notch or ego booster . Not good is it "

No its not. specially when they say i must write you one and don't and also stop talking. grrrr

I never leave one first any more although been lucky its only been a couple of times but not nice.....not that I show mine anyway but I like to read them

"I never leave one first any more although been lucky its only been a couple of times but not nice.....not that I show mine anyway but I like to read them "

We should show ours really. but then yours are more fun than mine lately. plus I'm nosy lol

"I never leave one first any more although been lucky its only been a couple of times but not nice.....not that I show mine anyway but I like to read them

We should show ours really. but then yours are more fun than mine lately. plus I'm nosy lol "

Lmao mine are not that fun

"I never leave one first any more although been lucky its only been a couple of times but not nice.....not that I show mine anyway but I like to read them

We should show ours really. but then yours are more fun than mine lately. plus I'm nosy lol

Lmao mine are not that fun "

Excuse me madam but you get fun and games

Milan, Italy

"Some do some don't... However, since you do not show your verifications (or some of them) with pride... Why should they of you?

I have stopped showing my veris or some of them for various reasons. Site politics!!

Fair enough each to their own... My point is that it won't encourage anyone to leave you a verification and if you do not show theirs... Why should they proudly show yours?

Verification are fun and a nice way to say 'Thank you I really enjoyed myself and I hope you did too' and should be taken lightly I wander why some people worry so much.

Having too many veris.

And expectations that things happen on previous meets will happen on every meet. You then get a shopping list of things they want!"

I once had a guy ask for a veri after a meet and never wrote one back so ever since unless unless I like them and want a remeet I wont leave a verification. Wasnt good enough to get a veri not good enough for a second meet.

Maybe there could be a way to send a veri but the person can't display it until they return the favour, they are to show people are genuine after all, not a performance review!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I know that there are some people on here who won't meet if you have 'too many' verifications?

That's me fucked then....."

Literally

Same here, as a single guy they are useful to show that you are genuine and not a time waster. Its disappointing to write a veri and not get one back,but its others perogative

"I know that there are some people on here who won't meet if you have 'too many' verifications?

That's me fucked then.....

Literally "

lol oh dear! I'm not sure lots would put me off, depends, they could be lots of social veris. Sometimes just one could put me off depending on who it was from.

Lmao mine are not that fun

Excuse me madam but you get fun and games "

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I usually send them if I feel I can leave them a nice one and they would like one.

If I am asked for one I do expect one back and find it rude if they display mine and not return the favour.

I verify for myself who I want to meet though so any veris they have or if they have none is of little consequence for me.

Milan, Italy

"I usually send them if I feel I can leave them a nice one and they would like one.

If I am asked for one I do expect one back and find it rude if they display mine and not return the favour.

I verify for myself who I want to meet though so any veris they have or if they have none is of little consequence for me."

I verify if I'm asked, but I'd rather keep mine private, they are personal to me and I don't want everyone knowing who my friends are. Have had problems in the past. Ask them to verify you

If am crap you will have to leave one in French lol "

aww paddster yer je grande merde ohhh la la hehehe xx

to be fair if its a new single lad then il leave a veri , if its someone ive met and already verified then prob not unless it was really good .

but i always try and leave a good one if meet was crap then as my mother told me you cant say ought nice say ferk all :

I always leave a veri whether it's for a social meet or sexual meet. I try to put across the characteristics and personality of the person and keep the graphic details to myself...

I personally don't show my veri's at the moment as I'm not meeting and it doesn't really bother me if I don't get one in return!

I have been to several parties and socials and recieved many veri's to verify that I am real and that I am who I say I am. For me, a verification is for that reason, not to display wank material for all to see!

» Add a new message to this topic