FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Naturist Beaches

Naturist Beaches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imon and saffy OP   Couple  over a year ago

southampton

Hi

I've got some time off work following surgery on my ankle. We love naturist beaches but as I'm on crutches now I can't manage our usual local beach.

We are more than happy to travel, can anyone recommend a good naturist beach on the south coast with easy access?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Birling Gap is definitely out .

The only other one we know of apart from Brighton is Norman's Bay and that is only accessible by steps and a bit of a walk along the beach.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Birling Gap is definitely out .

The only other one we know of apart from Brighton is Norman's Bay and that is only accessible by steps and a bit of a walk along the beach."

I thought of Birling gap too lol. Is there one at the witterings? Nearer to s'hampton.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The only other one we know of apart from Brighton is Norman's Bay and that is only accessible by steps and a bit of a walk along the beach.

I thought of Birling gap too lol. Is there one at the witterings? Nearer to s'hampton. "

I don't know, is that Shoreham?

We were at Birling Gap later on this evening it was lovely, no breeze, warm, calm sea and almost deserted

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"Hi

I've got some time off work following surgery on my ankle. We love naturist beaches but as I'm on crutches now I can't manage our usual local beach.

We are more than happy to travel, can anyone recommend a good naturist beach on the south coast with easy access? "

have you tried eastney

southampton

Where is Eastney? What's the access like?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you not concerned about people seeing your crutch?

It could get sand in it too

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"Where is Eastney? What's the access like?"
its in Portsmouth. Flat access...pm me as getting my ankle done soon would be interested in which doc as also southampton

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

You can certainly forget Studland. The sand through the dunes on the shortest route from any car parking is waaaay too soft for easy going for anyone with less than full mobility. To keep on the firm, seawashed sand you`d have over a mile to walk from car parks.

Hello does anybody knw of any naturist beach in lincolnshire or near.. Plz

I thought of Birling gap too lol. Is there one at the witterings? Nearer to s'hampton.

We were at Birling Gap later on this evening it was lovely, no breeze, warm, calm sea and almost deserted "

I recognized the pics lol x I thought the steps down from hotel carpark had been swepted away by bad weather hence havent been down there

Worst luck for us up in the northeast is the fact that there are no naturist beaches as your bits would be frozen off. 15 degrees too cool up our way. lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We were at Birling Gap later on this evening it was lovely, no breeze, warm, calm sea and almost deserted

I recognized the pics lol x I thought the steps down from hotel carpark had been swepted away by bad weather hence havent been down there"

No they're still there or they were last night when we took those pictures . We don't go there that often because it's difficult to get in the sea.

I recognized the pics lol x I thought the steps down from hotel carpark had been swepted away by bad weather hence havent been down there

No they're still there or they were last night when we took those pictures . We don't go there that often because it's difficult to get in the sea."

oh lol somebody told me they wernt x prefer normans bay as bit nearer and no huge rocks need sea shoes at birling gap but like u say good for privacy and photography sessions

No they're still there or they were last night when we took those pictures . We don't go there that often because it's difficult to get in the sea."

oh lol somebody told me they wernt x prefer normans bay as bit nearer and no huge rocks need sea shoes at birling gap but like u say good for privacy and photography sessions

does anyone know of any in the north west

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

Studland is an option for those with mobility issues. If you go to the main beach they have a buggy. And you can request lifts down the beach for a small fee. Nice young female driver last time I was there.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Studland is an option for those with mobility issues. If you go to the main beach they have a buggy. And you can request lifts down the beach for a small fee. Nice young female driver last time I was there. "

That`s worth knowing!

Morfa Druffyn in wales is excellent nudey beach with a play area set just in the dunes…good mix of bodies all shapes, sizes and ages. A few couples play, but its great just to watch.

Visited Walney Island, nr Barrow North end the other week for some outdoor fun, its a 30min hike from car park but quite secluded, but always a few onlookers if weather good.

southampton

We went to Studland...

Buggy thing was there, but was "reserved" and so I hobbled down the beach on my crutches.

Didnt see anything about getting a lift down there!

Enjoyed a great day on the beach, and hobbled back slowly!!

southampton

Last week we were away in Brighton and tried out the nudist beach... oh dear.... gay men, mearcats, pervy letchy blokes...

We then found a great, friendly beach near Shoreham by Sea. Not the prettiest to get to, through an industrial estate, but great beach and crystal clear water!

Studland again today. .. really can't beat studland!

Yeah, we end up on Brighton naturist beach at the end of the naked bike ride and it is packed and fun.

A while ago we were in Brighton and went down to the beach and it was awful.

The moment we stripped off and sat down a patrol started of mostly middle eastern type blokes, who we have noticed also patrolling but not interacting at Kestrels.

They walk around with their mouths open as though they cannot believe what they are seeing.

Will probably get flack for that but it is unfortunately true.

Thank god for our shingly piece of heaven in Hampshire eh

Great down there yesterday water is soooo warm.

Shame about the bloody jetskiiers tho?

Come in far too close to the beach.

southampton

[Removed by poster at 28/07/14 20:17:10]

southampton

[Removed by poster at 28/07/14 20:17:07]

southampton

[Removed by poster at 28/07/14 20:17:05]

southampton

I'm just so glad I can manage our "piece of shingly heaven in Hampshire" now... 5 miles from home, quiet, warm...

Just wish there was less sea!

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

I enjoy budleigh salterton near Exmouth. I'm hoping to get down there this summer, fingers crossed.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

`studland has wheel chairs with massive big wheels at the n trust car park mind it would be on hell of a push what about trying to get a lift from some one with a boat

southampton

"Thank god for our shingly piece of heaven in Hampshire eh

Come in far too close to the beach. "

Jet skiiers or canoeists will always want to peek lol

Not as bad as some beaches.

Have we seen you at Calshot?

[Removed by poster at 28/07/14 20:54:08]

Come in far too close to the beach."

Can you shed a little light on this h-shire piece of heaven? Waiting 2hrs in queue for studland ferry or driving around the bay for another hour can be annoying on busy weekend. Only beach with jet skiers I saw near Elling but unfortunately no nudists there, didnt wanted to scare the civilians

Love the beach, clothed that is. not tried the nudist ones, bit chicken tbh and don't think my friends do them.

t

Come in far too close to the beach.

Jet skiiers or canoeists will always want to peek lol

Not as bad as some beaches.

Have we seen you at Calshot? "

A peek!.

They drive along gawping at us, not looking where they are going and in between the swimmers and the shore.

We were down there recently and one oik on a jet ski objected to me telling him to piss off and brought his craft up to the shore and squared up for a fight.

He demanded to know why we were being rude to him and I pointed out that he was going to kill someone to which he did indeed piss off.

A woman on the beach spoke to us and said that they come across from Hayling Island and are usually tanked up.

They are a serious nuisance.

southampton

Well Hayling island is a bit odd lol

I suppose we'll never escape the few odd sods who troll the beach.

Hi , you could try slapton sands in south Devon ,only a five minute walk from car park to naturist beach ....but possibly too far from you ....hope this helps

"Hello does anybody knw of any naturist beach in lincolnshire or near.. Plz"

Theddlethorpe

» Add a new message to this topic