FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting couples

Meeting couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently had a fantastic meet. We both have single profiles and thinking about meeting a couple as a couple. as we have not done this before she suggested we would probably be more comfortable as a couple than meeting a couple as an individual, to which I agreed. We would obviously meet socially first and go with the flow and understand no obligation to play by any of the people involved. Do you think it would be better to meet another newish couple that has not had many meets who are in the same boat so to speak or a more experienced one, if they were at all interested in meeting a novice couple. Hope this makes sense lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think there is a better way to do it. You have the right idea about meeting socially in my opinion and going with the flow. Good luck and enjoy!

By *oyeurs DelightCouple  over a year ago

london

I think a more experienced couple would be better for you. Even if you just watched each other play at first,then once you was all warmed up you could all meet in the middle if you was all happy to do so

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why limit your options one way or the other? If you've decided to put yourselves out there keep an open mind to the possibilties and go with what feels right to you at the time...above all, have fun, that's what it's about isn't it?

"I don't think there is a better way to do it. You have the right idea about meeting socially in my opinion and going with the flow. Good luck and enjoy! "

We would agree with that there is no ideal way just meet people you feel are right go with no expectations and agree nothing is definite and either of you can back out.

By *andyandy12345Man  over a year ago

Edgware

There should be a master class for newbies in swinging how to get look at or given the option to engage in conversation and then see how it goes

What does everyone else think

By *olly StarWoman  over a year ago

Wellington

I would like to sign up for that class please!

"I think a more experienced couple would be better for you."

Not a rule, just a observation - all-newbie meetings can be very slow to get down and dirty at. As a novice I used to favour non-experienced people and I have stacked up a lot of social meets and no sex to show for them If you are unsure and won't be making the first move, if you want it to happen get with those who are confident to do so themselves.

I would say that the experience level of the couple you meet has little to do with it. It has more to do with how you feel about the couple you meet, as in do you want to play with them, do you comfortable with them and do you get on with them.. Then again you could go the other way and just play and be done with it.. Granted that is a more hardcore option but it is an option! lol

Seriously, I would suggest going with the first option Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all

New or old, go with the flow and enjoy!

Her

» Add a new message to this topic