FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > bondage

bondage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am not into bondage apart from one fantasy. That is to rope tie a huge pair of boobs. Is there a technique or type of rope that is best?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I've used standard shibari rope before as well as soft cord. Care does need to be taken though, it feels amazing when done right but like any bondage has an element of risk if done improperly.

Really want to know how to start it and tie it off as want to extend her boobs. There already very big

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Really want to know how to start it and tie it off as want to extend her boobs. There already very big"

Most the rope that the sex shops sell will do for this. Look on Youtube for the twoknottyboys who have lots of roping tutorial so you should find one for boobs.

"Really want to know how to start it and tie it off as want to extend her boobs. There already very big

Most the rope that the sex shops sell will do for this. Look on Youtube for the twoknottyboys who have lots of roping tutorial so you should find one for boobs."

Think need to find a video not on YouTube though as they don't like nakedness as much as on here lol

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

If it is a good technique video your seeking then google twisted monk chest harness. The model does not need to be naked for the tie to be demonstrated successfully

"If it is a good technique video your seeking then google twisted monk chest harness. The model does not need to be naked for the tie to be demonstrated successfully"

Have found what I was after and it must be the most easy way to do bondage lol

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"I've used standard shibari rope before as well as soft cord. Care does need to be taken though, it feels amazing when done right but like any bondage has an element of risk if done improperly."
I passed by Knots Badge in the Scouts and the Army -essence of a good knot or lashing is, it does what it's supposed to and can be released easily, have fun sexy lady and you have the pin up figure so favoured by the genre of music I love have fun

So much fun to be had with this. Think I might progress from just bound boobs though

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

A lot of fun... So enjoy it and watching him concentrate and be nifty with his hands is a huge huge turn on...

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Can recommend you find your nearest peer rope workshop they are a good safe way to learn rope with folk who know what they are doing

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

"... type of rope that is best?"

For 3-strand laid rope... ("traditional rope")

Natural fibre -

Hemp

Cotton

Jute (but that is mainly used for thin "cock and testicles" bondage)

There's "hempex" - an artificial fibre rope which is made to be a similar in feel and handling to hemp as possible, but with the strength and consistency of polymer ropes. Used by riggers doing suspensions (where people are left suspended in mid-air).

"building site" 3-strand laid cut-film polypropylene rope is far too rough to use for bondage and "leisure" rope applications. You have to suffer to far higher cost of the much less strong natural fibre ropes.

Then there's braids - (washing line is and has been for decades braid - the cylinder showing a woven exterior). Folk use various materials.

Look it all up on the web.

Advice already given - look for a peer rope group. Meeting and seeing the work of really committed folk will be uplifting (!) and give you inspiration.

Enjoy the journey - if you are meant to do this it will be a long absorbing new direction.

Truro

forgot to say - hemp - usually 6mm diameter is majority size for bondage.

Truro

too complicated response - lot of folk buy a packaged length of "bondage rope" from a sex-shop and have loads of fun

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

nothing beats the look and feel of a pair of bound breasts I would be delighted to share my techniques and point you in the right direction

"... type of rope that is best?

For 3-strand laid rope... ("traditional rope")

Natural fibre -

Hemp

Cotton

Jute (but that is mainly used for thin "cock and testicles" bondage)

There's "hempex" - an artificial fibre rope which is made to be a similar in feel and handling to hemp as possible, but with the strength and consistency of polymer ropes. Used by riggers doing suspensions (where people are left suspended in mid-air).

"building site" 3-strand laid cut-film polypropylene rope is far too rough to use for bondage and "leisure" rope applications. You have to suffer to far higher cost of the much less strong natural fibre ropes.

Then there's braids - (washing line is and has been for decades braid - the cylinder showing a woven exterior). Folk use various materials.

Look it all up on the web.

Advice already given - look for a peer rope group. Meeting and seeing the work of really committed folk will be uplifting (!) and give you inspiration.

Enjoy the journey - if you are meant to do this it will be a long absorbing new direction."

Is there a rope type that I could pick up from B and Q or would I be better off ordering online?

"nothing beats the look and feel of a pair of bound breasts I would be delighted to share my techniques and point you in the right direction "

Yes please to your help. PM me if you like

» Add a new message to this topic