FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pics

Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's that site you can use to check if a photo is fake?

I've been speaking to a guy for a week or so but over the weekend I've found another TWO profiles using the same pics!

It can't be the same guy with more than one profile cos two are in Scotland miles apart and the other in London. All profiles verified ! Eeeek!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's that site you can use to check if a photo is fake?

I've been speaking to a guy for a week or so but over the weekend I've found another TWO profiles using the same pics!

It can't be the same guy with more than one profile cos two are in Scotland miles apart and the other in London. All profiles verified ! Eeeek!"

That's the problem...not all profiles are photo verified....you could steer clear of the ones that aren't ....x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What's that site you can use to check if a photo is fake?

It can't be the same guy with more than one profile cos two are in Scotland miles apart and the other in London. All profiles verified ! Eeeek!"

Google reverse image search or tineye.

call him on it if you get.blocked yuve git your answer

Thanks to all the ladies who replied.

Since posting my thread, I then went onto find ANOTHER profile using these pics so they're certainly doing the rounds on fab! They are rather impressive though I must admit.

But anyway, just logged in today ten mins ago and yup.."user has left site"

aaaarrrggghhh!!

Yeah we've had this. Saw someone using our pix a few weeks ago. They contacted us. I replied and asked them who was in the photo. He had the cheek to say it was him.

Honestly, what on earth is the point in that ?

"Thanks to all the ladies who replied.

Since posting my thread, I then went onto find ANOTHER profile using these pics so they're certainly doing the rounds on fab! They are rather impressive though I must admit.

But anyway, just logged in today ten mins ago and yup.."user has left site"

aaaarrrggghhh!! "

Sorry, I know that's not funny but it really made me giggle! What a hard neck! It's unreal!

I just seem to be having one timewaster after another, it's much worse now than the site used to be a couple of years ago!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If you think a profile is fake for some reason then best thing to do is report it and Admin will review