FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting alone

Meeting alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any couples on here also do single meets? If so how do you find them and what if ant effect has it had on your relationship. How was your first lone meet x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We have a couples profile and single profiles so we can chat to singles easier, we have met singles but only with us both there so far, even though one just watches.

Hoping soon to meet alone and then share pics/vids with each other afterwards but we will see how things develop

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've been meeting the male half of a couple for over 3 years, seems to work for them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep I do this I have a singles profile where I only meet alone and a couples profile where we only meet as a couple. It works very well for us and has had no impact on our relationship at all. I think that you have to have a strong relationship based on trust before considering it though. We also have a rule if hubby isn't happy with any of the guys I'm chatting to on my singles profile then I won't meet them.

[Removed by poster at 04/07/14 18:12:28]

Thanks peeps. M already plays alone and f is considering it too x

Yeah we do this, play as a couple and as singles. Works better sometimes as it's difficult to find a couple where we are both attracted to them. Also with childcare it works better

Strong relationship a must xxx

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

its a big step to take but i am doing it right now ...meeting single guys on my own ....im like a fish out of water and i dont enjoy it one jot !

"its a big step to take but i am doing it right now ...meeting single guys on my own ....im like a fish out of water and i dont enjoy it one jot ! "

Yeah I thought about it and decided it probably isn't for me really either

I have a single profile and a couples one with hubby like some have already said on here. It's works for us. I tend to meet who I want. Hubby only intervenes if he's not happy with any of the guys like if they seem persistent or fake etc.

Defo agree though need a good solid and secure relationship for this.

» Add a new message to this topic