FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > re club virgin

re club virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *az kitchen OP   Man  over a year ago

skipton

hi all. I want to go to a club in the northwest. not asking for someone to hold my hand but just some advice on etiquette and what to wear(I only have a bike so will be in leathers)

I presume that wouldn't be a problem?

also being a new visitor and single male. what would be the best night to attend.

sorry if this makes me seem thick.

thanks in advance

gaz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hi Gaz.

Although I'm sure that many ladies (and gents) really go for bikers leathers, you'd really be much better off taking a change of clothing. Every club I been too has a changing area and showering facilities. The best night to attend would depend on the club, some nights are COUPLES ONLY in certain Clubs.

As for general etiquette, normal rules of life apply. Ultimately, you are trying to chat-people-up. Smile and chat, be fun, friendly and respectful. Oh and no touching beyond "normal" flirting... grabbing breasts and bums will get you kicked out.

If somebody tells you there not interested (and they will), don't be offended, just thank them for chatting and move on.

If you're interested in couples, then try to chat to both of them. They both need to get on with you to want to play.

Hope this helps a little..... Cal.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most clubs require single men to join and there are often hefty fees for this and sometimes waiting lists. The ones that don't wouldn't be the sort of club I would attend because they are usually top heavy on the single blokes and aren't comfortable for a lot of women

skipton

hi all.thanks for the info.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Top tip?

Browse the club section on here and then look at the clubs own website - all the info re nights, membership and prices will be there.

Then maybe phone the club. Everyone on here will have their own favourites, attitudes to single guys and different tastes in clubs.

You know 'you' best so do some homework and make an informed decision.

A

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

top tips...

as other have said... do your homework on the clubs... no one can spoonfeed you, you will see what nights you can/can't go, what you are expected to wear, any other info ect.....

other than that... chat to people, be socialable and dont be an arse...

basic common sense goes a long long way

skipton

Thanks for the further advice. will be doing some homework this evening me thinks.

» Add a new message to this topic