FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > lots of views but no invites.

lots of views but no invites.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *octor Fun69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stanley

Hi could somebody take a look at my profile. I am from somerset and get a lot of people view my profile but very few messages back. Could someone just glance over my profile and give me some advice on changes I could make to get more invitations. I am happy to recieve constructive criticism. Its not like I am ugly or a time waster.

All advice gladly welcome and any invites off of the back of this post would be amazing and gratefully recieved.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Your profile is better than most.

The rant at the start is off-putting and will do you more harm than good, however.

The text needs to be broken up a bit, into smaller sections. It's more difficult to read as it is.

Running it through a spell-checker would help too, although there are only a few errors.

Saying 'no timewasters' is pointless. It won't deter anyone likely to mess you about.

The comment about couples with bi men is confusing. It suggests, perhaps, that you are happy to play with men, even though you are straight.

If you mean that although you are straight, you are happy to meet couples where the man is bi, but on the understanding that there's no play between you, you might benefit from wording it more clearly. As it stands, it might encourage single bi men to contact you.

Your photos are blurry and not very clear. They could definitely be better.

Incidentally, there's nothing wrong with having your face photo set as friends only or private and sending it only to people you are interested in, or on request.

In that case simply say in your profile that you have a face photo which you prefer not to show in public for privacy reasons but will send if asked (or whatever).

Not being able to accommodate will count against you with some. Saying you are willing to split the cost of a hotel, (if you are!), might help.

Getting out to clubs and socials will help you get known and may help you get meets, if you're finding it difficult.

By the way, sitting back and waiting for women to send you invitations is unlikely to work well, for various reasons.

You'll need to be proactive and make the first contact.

Read their profile first and make sure you match what they are looking for.

First messages can be short but one-liners or "hi" will probably be deleted, as will "omg, I so want to cum up your arse" and the like.

Don't send generic cut and paste messages either because women can smell them a mile off and will think you're simply canvassing every woman here and any hole will do.

Look around at other men's profiles and see what the ones with lots of verifications have put, and what sort of photos they have.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All of the above plus: personally I don't like cock pics as the profile pic (not nice seeing it in my inbox all the time!); stating that you're looking for TV/TS, but then stating you're straight may confuse some; and your age range needs refining. Also, personally I don't like us women referred to as 'females', but either as women or ladies please.

P

I had to laugh at the bit in your profile where you say "But due to my job I require a little discretion" - nothing like a face pic for the ultimate discretion

What they said plus try smiling in your face pic. You are a nice looking guy and I bet you have a great smile. Oh and the age thing? 18-99. Offputting to some people I would think.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic