FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile review

Profile review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone,

Could you have a look and, if possible, provide any tips for improving my profile and getting a better response?

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

take the silly warning off...

good luck

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

what has the beard to do with being dominant?

as said lose the silly warning.

Its honestly as interesting and original as a shopping list...

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It needs work. I'd add photos showing you looking good - suited and booted. A face pic would be nice. You are 26 and can't accommodate, which some people may take as being married. Could be wrong, but it can be read that way. KIK is so passé. Mentioning you are Asian can help screen out people who don't fancy Asians and entice those who do, but frankly I think most people go on the person rather than some accident of ethnicity. Your likes and dislikes are like a shopping list.

Add humour, do 3 short paragraphs. Say what makes you YOU. Why someone should pick you above someone else and then what you are hoping to find.

Thanks for the advice, guys

I took off the warning, as _iew and ladybee suggested. I also loved the beard part. Lol.

I will try and re-form it completely now, as Tina has suggested.

I usually mention my ethnicity as a lot of people are not interested in Asian guys.

I can't display a face pic publicly due to privacy reasons. I do attach one with messages, though.

I'm 100% single but can't accommodate due to living arrangement. What's the best way to state this?

Thanks again!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

I'm 100% single but can't accommodate due to living arrangement. What's the best way to state this?

Thanks again!"

As you just have, or something along the lines of: I'd love to be able to accommodate, but I'm house sharing with 4 hot blondes/friends/students/Lord Lucan (delete as appropriate) and I like to keep my fab life separate to my everyday life.

Thanks.

Have changed it around. I think it is better now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think your avatar pic or that photoshopped torso pic do you any favours at all

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Thanks.

Have changed it around. I think it is better now."

other than the fact it doesn't really say anything about you.... and it doesn't say anything about the people you are after..... then yes!

its a whole bunch on "blah"....... phrases that you think sound good to other people, but if reality dont mean anything...

Why did you photoshop your stomach with someone elses that's a totally different colour?

Funniest thread of the week so far, and its only Monday morning!

That's the shittest photoshop ever, seriously!

That's a really bad photoshop

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

your avatar pic suggests to me like yr offering a blow job or promoting a teeth whitener..... good luck to you

"Thanks.

Have changed it around. I think it is better now.

other than the fact it doesn't really say anything about you.... and it doesn't say anything about the people you are after..... then yes!

its a whole bunch on "blah"....... phrases that you think sound good to other people, but if reality dont mean anything..."

Honestly, it was better before, at least it was original then...

And "wet and sweaty" makes me think of WS.

If thats not photoshopped, you have serious body issues mate, and need to get some medical advice...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Could be scarring....

Get rid of the comparing yourself to chocolate . It's as bad as me calling myself caramel cos I'm mixed race. Who cares I might taste more like garlic than caramal. Better pic too x

Are you guys feeling OK? Lol. Photoshop? That's the bathroom light.

I'm open to ideas. My profile might not be very good but I've seen a lot worse.

You guys make me laugh

[Removed by poster at 07/07/14 16:54:32]

Brighton - even Hove!

The bathroom light! how about a photo where the light DOESN'T make people think 'photoshop'?

"The bathroom light! how about a photo where the light DOESN'T make people think 'photoshop'? "

Got rid of it. I have to admit, it does look like it. I never noticed that.

Wow, thats constantly improving I hope you've got time to sit and wait for all those messages pouring in...

"The bathroom light! how about a photo where the light DOESN'T make people think 'photoshop'? "

I don't know how often i have to discard a pic of myself because the light gives me someone elses bodypart. It's a serious issue.

"Wow, thats constantly improving I hope you've got time to sit and wait for all those messages pouring in... "

Lol. Your sarcasm really makes me laugh

I'm thinking of something and will make it so when I can. In the meantime, just keeping it very short.

Ridicule doesn't help. I don't think I'll be asking for help in regards to my profile again!

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

In all honesty everyone who posts could give you a different piece of advice.... and you could take it .... and you would end up with a profile that wasn't yours.

Write a decent profile and read it back and think 'would I contact this person', Your profile needs to sell you... and only you can do that

Brighton - even Hove!

Ok, here is a street full of shops. A potential sex meet is strolling along the street. She's not got all day but has got a bit of time and wants to go shopping. All those shops to choose from. How should she choose? So many all selling similar things....the choice is tricky as she will only shop in this street once and if the shopping doesn't go well, she will shop elsewhere. She looks in the shop windows. Some are bright and interesting and hint and entice her with their display, all set out nicely but not everything. Some things are inside out of _iew. Some shop windows....oh deary me, the shopkeeper is very lazy and hasn't tried at all with his window display. It's boring and not much there. She won't go in that shop. Oh no! She returns back to a shop where she can get want she wants. She will go back too. Other ladies in the street also ignore the poorly displayed shop, see the wonderfully displayed shop window and see other women going in - a little uncertain at times, tis true - but all leaving with what they wanted, a smile on their faces and replete and satisfied. So those women go in as well. Soon, the lazy shop

Keeper is out of business because no one will go in his shop.

See the idea?

» Add a new message to this topic