FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help appreciated

help appreciated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all so I've finally got round to getting veried so I, 1.get a better response (hopefully) as I am real! And 2. Am able to post on the forums! Yay. Lol basically what am I doing wrong??? Messaged a few fellow fabbers with no success I've actually been lucky enough to get one reply back from a message which was a no thankyou but it was a reply back at least lol so any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance peeps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know your personal circumstances buta lot of women will think your reason for being unable to accomodate is b.s, assume your married and stay away!

Also I would try sorting your profile wording into paragraphs, makes it easier to read.

Other than that try and get to socials and clubs rather than just trying for meets on here

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

But I'm being totally honest and there is no b.s at all.

Had a wee read.. It's a bit long winded, with very little punctuation in the right place. Copy and paste it into a program like MS word to get it spell checked. Also most of your sentences start 'I am' or similar - try to change it up. We know your profile is about you! Take a look at other people's profiles, esp people that have been on longer. Then read your own profile back out loud and see how it sounds.

Hope this helps.

Perhaps a body pic too in your public pics, and get rid of one of the cock pics?...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Paragraphs and commas...

So paragraphs and commas are really going to improve my chances of a meet?? Any teachers out there for private tuition?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"So paragraphs and commas are really going to improve my chances of a meet?? Any teachers out there for private tuition? "

Yep it probably will. If people find your profile hard to read then they probably wont bother reading it and they will move on to another one, so your opportunity to make an impression is lost...

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"So paragraphs and commas are really going to improve my chances of a meet?? Any teachers out there for private tuition? "

Yeah sorry to agree with the others but just tried to read your profile and it made my brain hurt. Don't forget a lot of people use the mobile site as well so it makes it very hard to read.

the cock and bum pic i just don't understand.

you also said you cant accommodate as you share with a mate yet you want to have a 4 sum in a hotel room with a mate. confused.com

"you also said you cant accommodate as you share with a mate yet you want to have a 4 sum in a hotel room with a mate. confused.com"
obviously using my home I share with ANOTHER mate is not an option, believe it or not I have more than one friend lol and all have different opinions etc off social aspects

"So paragraphs and commas are really going to improve my chances of a meet?? Any teachers out there for private tuition?

Yep it probably will. If people find your profile hard to read then they probably wont bother reading it and they will move on to another one, so your opportunity to make an impression is lost..."

ok thanks for your input

"So paragraphs and commas are really going to improve my chances of a meet?? Any teachers out there for private tuition?

Yeah sorry to agree with the others but just tried to read your profile and it made my brain hurt. Don't forget a lot of people use the mobile site as well so it makes it very hard to read. "

mobile site is what I use, very awkward to say the least so that's 'understandable

» Add a new message to this topic