FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > single guys

single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any way that single guys can prove they are genuine will meet as we seem to all be stuck with the same reputation ideas anyone ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Attend swingers clubs or fab socials get to know people

"Attend swingers clubs or fab socials get to know people "

This nothing beats human to human contact

By *itfunduoCouple  over a year ago

penkridge

I do feel for single men on here as 90 per cent of people on fab are single men.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Time, perseverance is the key

You can't change being a newbie and people will be suspicious of you, the only way to get rid of that is to stick at it, accept meets will be very infrequent initially but if how get verified and are still here months later people will generally be more willing to give you a chance

And I agree clubs are a good option as well

I can't think of a better way than the verification system. You are verified so are probably genuine.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I blame noone but myself for my reputation, I m the one who creates it,

I know the problem. I've met but not been verified.

Without single men, fab would be pretty empty with members lol, just did a local search, just 7 women nearby within 5miles looool who are online

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Without single men, fab would be pretty empty with members lol, just did a local search, just 7 women nearby within 5miles looool who are online "

That doesn't show people who have blocked you or filtered out single guys though.

"Without single men, fab would be pretty empty with members lol, just did a local search, just 7 women nearby within 5miles looool who are online

That doesn't show people who have blocked you or filtered out single guys though. "

Your right there as well so could be even less if you tried to mssg them and things as most might not meet single men

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am genuine but I also spoke to quite a few guys who are and all agreed that most messages are deleted without reply and the ones that reply say no thanks which is fine

Why are you bothered by this anyway, you've been verified by meeting. Confused.com

"Without single men, fab would be pretty empty with members lol, just did a local search, just 7 women nearby within 5miles looool who are online

That doesn't show people who have blocked you or filtered out single guys though. Your right there as well so could be even less if you tried to mssg them and things as most might not meet single men "

Ours doesn't show any single men because we've filtered them out and we live in the countryside and there are loads within a 20 mike radius of us

I see this lots and think its a brilliant idea which is why I get pissed off when I see social events advertised in clubs and the likes that either limit single guys or don't allow them. If it's a social it should be open to all with no limits. Well that's what I think anyway.

We have met some really good single blokes, all this has happened at parties, clubs ect.

We chat to anyone while out, and if a good click or laugh, we will veri.

It is all about " face to face" interaction, and having a good attitude, with no expectation.

Her

"I do feel for single men on here as 90 per cent of people on fab are single men."

I have been wondering for a while, with a near as damn it 50-50 men to women split population wise, Why so many single guys on here ? How are all the women getting laid ? Meeting conventionally ?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I don't think the site hinders any single guys, I think the single guys hinder themselves! All you need is a decent profile, some clear pictures, not necessary of your face, be respectful, and only message people whose criteria you meet, and I do not mean with a 'Hi, how are you' message, so blaming other guys for your short comings? Nope doesn't wash with me

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There are a lot of successful single men on here, and I am glad because that's the people I am here for. So blaming other guys for ones own shortcomings is a bit disingenuous, because they seem to be meeting fine.

"There are a lot of successful single men on here, and I am glad because that's the people I am here for. So blaming other guys for ones own shortcomings is a bit disingenuous, because they seem to be meeting fine."

"I don't think the site hinders any single guys, I think the single guys hinder themselves! All you need is a decent profile, some clear pictures, not necessary of your face, be respectful, and only message people whose criteria you meet, and I do not mean with a 'Hi, how are you' message, so blaming other guys for your short comings? Nope doesn't wash with me "

This absolutely!! Too many poor me threads at the moment. The successful single guys on here are successful because they get it! It's not rocket science

Being new to this I did research using the forums here and one of the clear stand out ways to get started is attend a club.

Obviously look into which ones are near you and fit your tastes.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I don't think the site hinders any single guys, I think the single guys hinder themselves! All you need is a decent profile, some clear pictures, not necessary of your face, be respectful, and only message people whose criteria you meet, and I do not mean with a 'Hi, how are you' message, so blaming other guys for your short comings? Nope doesn't wash with me "

The lady just hit the nail on the head

"Attend swingers clubs or fab socials get to know people

I see this lots and think its a brilliant idea which is why I get pissed off when I see social events advertised in clubs and the likes that either limit single guys or don't allow them. If it's a social it should be open to all with no limits. Well that's what I think anyway. "

I don't think you should try and prove to anyone your genuine just be yourself and talk to people. By that I mean not always with the expectation of getting your balls wet.

I found it much easier to get meets when I stopped looking for them.

Absolutely works for me

Have a look at the swinging club ads/events forum. Always a social going on somewhere. Good luck

Saint

» Add a new message to this topic