FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to be rough in bed

How to be rough in bed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been dating my girl friend for over a year now, I've always being more of a passionate lover but she likes it rough . Any tips or suggestion on how to be more rough ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sandpaper pants?

Rugby tackle her down

Her

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've been dating my girl friend for over a year now, I've always being more of a passionate lover but she likes it rough . Any tips or suggestion on how to be more rough ?"

ask her?

I love rough passionate sex mmm

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

"I've been dating my girl friend for over a year now, I've always being more of a passionate lover but she likes it rough . Any tips or suggestion on how to be more rough ?

ask her?"

This.

Ask her what she'd like you to do with her. Hair pulling, arse smacking/spanking, restraints... there are plenty of options.

By *pice of life 79Man  over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

Stop tickling her and hold her down and fuck her hard mate.

You can still be passionate when rough

I find the hornier I am the more rough I am but I'm extremely passionate whist being rough , get her to tease you all day longer if she can then you'll be raring to just pin her over the kitchen worktop and fuck her

"I love rough passionate sex mmm "

mm me too

"I've been dating my girl friend for over a year now, I've always being more of a passionate lover but she likes it rough . Any tips or suggestion on how to be more rough ?

ask her?

This.

Ask her what she'd like you to do with her. Hair pulling, arse smacking/spanking, restraints... there are plenty of options."

Gimps top tip.

Make her watch a Millwall game while banging her bent over a Cactus...Oh and pop the caps off ya beer bottles with her little brown Starfish..Never fails

Gimp

I've never been asked how I like it. I would say experiment. Start off slow and see how she reacts. I would ask if she wants belts or paddles but using just your hands you can apply pressure or pull a little harder each time. Just don't go mad at the beginning. A little hair grab and arm around her neck from behind is a nice way to start

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've never been asked how I like it. I would say experiment. Start off slow and see how she reacts. I would ask if she wants belts or paddles but using just your hands you can apply pressure or pull a little harder each time. Just don't go mad at the beginning. A little hair grab and arm around her neck from behind is a nice way to start "

Have you really never been asked Banana? (genuine question )

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 08/07/14 22:02:05]

"I've never been asked how I like it. I would say experiment. Start off slow and see how she reacts. I would ask if she wants belts or paddles but using just your hands you can apply pressure or pull a little harder each time. Just don't go mad at the beginning. A little hair grab and arm around her neck from behind is a nice way to start

Have you really never been asked Banana? (genuine question )"

Only time I was asked was when one of my long term men wanted to use a belt on me. No one usually asks what I want, I think they realise after a little tug on my hair I quite like it

"I've never been asked how I like it. I would say experiment. Start off slow and see how she reacts. I would ask if she wants belts or paddles but using just your hands you can apply pressure or pull a little harder each time. Just don't go mad at the beginning. A little hair grab and arm around her neck from behind is a nice way to start

Only time I was asked was when one of my long term men wanted to use a belt on me. No one usually asks what I want, I think they realise after a little tug on my hair I quite like it "

Blimey you must be the favourite customer at the Barbers

Gimp

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the tips

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Only time I was asked was when one of my long term men wanted to use a belt on me. No one usually asks what I want, I think they realise after a little tug on my hair I quite like it "

Only time I was asked was when one of my long term men wanted to use a belt on me. No one usually asks what I want, I think they realise after a little tug on my hair I quite like it

"

very nice

Her

Take away any control she has, dominate her

Bend her into whatever position you want

love it when it just happens like that

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I've been dating my girl friend for over a year now, I've always being more of a passionate lover but she likes it rough . Any tips or suggestion on how to be more rough ?"

Don't shave.

By *issLissCouple  over a year ago

south east

When you see her next, as she is standing perhaps while she is talking, move up next her and whisper in her ear to shut up, at that moment push her up against the wall (ensuring you hold her at the same time to keep her safe) go to kiss her mouth and at that moment pull her hair back (by the root of the hair, not the end) and kids her neck. If she tries to push away ensure to keep your stance - you are in total control.

Kiss her softly while you grab her hair/arse/waist hard. Kiss her neck while you run your fingers up her thigh.

Hold her up against the wall and finger fuck her hard till she cums. As she is cumming on your fingers lick and suck her clit until she cums again.

When you are finished with her for that, force her bend over slap her arse and slip you cock in. Fuck her hard, grab her body as you do, test her by placing one hand on her neck. Just about you are about to cum grab her by her hair command her to get on her knees and fuck her mouth then cum on her face.

Once your done walk away and leave her.....

Thats just my opinion though, I like it a lot rougher but that's a start;)

Tell your girlfriend you have a single profile on here......that should make things a bit rough...

you cant follow tips in sex lol its just GOD gifted talent so keep doing what your doing once shes pleased who cares...or else if you really need tips i can give you practical lesson bring your gf and i will show you lol

"When you see her next, as she is standing perhaps while she is talking, move up next her and whisper in her ear to shut up, at that moment push her up against the wall (ensuring you hold her at the same time to keep her safe) go to kiss her mouth and at that moment pull her hair back (by the root of the hair, not the end) and kids her neck. If she tries to push away ensure to keep your stance - you are in total control.

Kiss her softly while you grab her hair/arse/waist hard. Kiss her neck while you run your fingers up her thigh.

Hold her up against the wall and finger fuck her hard till she cums. As she is cumming on your fingers lick and suck her clit until she cums again.

When you are finished with her for that, force her bend over slap her arse and slip you cock in. Fuck her hard, grab her body as you do, test her by placing one hand on her neck. Just about you are about to cum grab her by her hair command her to get on her knees and fuck her mouth then cum on her face.

Thats just my opinion though, I like it a lot rougher but that's a start;) "

Ahhh those were fun moments "Bunny"

And... yes, I will.. x

"When you see her next, as she is standing perhaps while she is talking, move up next her and whisper in her ear to shut up, at that moment push her up against the wall (ensuring you hold her at the same time to keep her safe) go to kiss her mouth and at that moment pull her hair back (by the root of the hair, not the end) and kids her neck. If she tries to push away ensure to keep your stance - you are in total control.

Thats just my opinion though, I like it a lot rougher but that's a start;)

Ahhh those were fun moments "Bunny"

And... yes, I will.. x"

To the OP. It's a state of mind. I'm not even sure how to explain that to you. You behave a certain way because it will please her, and that's how you allow yourself to behave and a meaner way. You know what she wants, so you take it. You like, me and everyone, has a darker side. You need to find it and explore it. I'd suggest talking to her about that and learning to do it together.

» Add a new message to this topic