FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what am I doing wrong?

what am I doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could any one please give me some adivse I don't seem to be able to find any lady's or couples who would like a meet could any one give me some pointers please would be most appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

Time is the essence

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

2 weeks and your asking this..?

develop some patience would be one bit of advice..

attend some socials or clubs perhaps..?

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

try working on your profile... my shopping list is more interesting (and longer)

Pics are a bit crap tbh.

effort in = rewards out

Go to socials, clubs etc... and try the real world, don't rely on fab for offers...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Patience, respect, effort and acceptance

Ok thank you all for your tips and advise i shall have to get a better camera than my phone what pics would be better for my profile and what kind of things should I write on my profile

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Ok thank you all for your tips and advise i shall have to get a better camera than my phone what pics would be better for my profile and what kind of things should I write on my profile "

Push the boat out and tell us about you, what you like and what you offer... If we all write it for you, its not your profile....

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

I would improve on your profile it does not need to me war and peace but expand on what you like and what you can bring to the party and have some better profile pics.

Its only been two weeks also its swinging site yes but you need to spend some time making yourself known to the ladies here no expect to have a shag just for logging on.

Good luck with everything I hope you enjoy your time here.

That's very true I shall have a good think and try to create a better profile

I have re wrote my profile would any be able to see how that is and give me any further advise please

Nothing probably. Don't panic.

Are you any good at Magic: The Gathering? Maybe put something about that on there.

Look in the swinging club ads/events and get yourself down to attend a social or party. Good luck

Saint

Kids toys in pics of "single" guy is never a good thing. Your profile doesn't jump out and if you want to get noticed it needs to

"I have re wrote my profile would any be able to see how that is and give me any further advise please"

According to the timings of the forum posts, your good think took less than an hour. And it shows.

Granted I didn't see the original profile but besides the addition of a few lines I'd guess it's not that different. Its pretty generic.

Look at some of the other guys profiles, guys who have loads of veris and see what they do. But write your own profile or it won't be you.

Your profile is nicely formatted, no glaring spelling mistakes & no text speak, so that's all good. Sadly though it's somewhat generic and not very interesting, if you read it would you want to meet the person behind it?

Another thing is that your age will go against you, majority of people are looking for guys older then you.

Finally, swinging is a lifestyle, this site promotes that. It's not a sex site which is a very common misconception. So if you are interested in swinging the best way to start are socials & clubs.

» Add a new message to this topic