FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First mmf

First mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewexperience83 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

How did you feel , leading up to the meeting and how did parteners feel once it was done?

We have one in the pipeline at the Moment, and these are the questions stomping about in my head ha ha xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How did you feel , leading up to the meeting and how did parteners feel once it was done?

We have one in the pipeline at the Moment, and these are the questions stomping about in my head ha ha xx "

Our first one was not arranged it just sort of happened, however we love them. I love seeing my wife being enjoyed by another man, it is a urge turn on...She of course loves the attention.

Relax, dont over analyse it and most of all have fun

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"How did you feel , leading up to the meeting and how did parteners feel once it was done?

We have one in the pipeline at the Moment, and these are the questions stomping about in my head ha ha xx "

First time? I felt awful, nervous as hell, sick, I must have run to the loo about fifty times. After? I felt like I was floating on air, so empowered, so euphoric. A felt pretty much the same way too, he's another guy who likes to see his wife having a good time.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We have one in the pipeline at the Moment, and these are the questions stomping about in my head ha ha xx

First time? I felt awful, nervous as hell, sick, I must have run to the loo about fifty times. After? I felt like I was floating on air, so empowered, so euphoric. A felt pretty much the same way too, he's another guy who likes to see his wife having a good time. "

oh and ps, I would say talk to each other before hand, say all these things and reassure each other...although I'm sure you're already doing that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As been on both sides of this as a couple we were both excited and nervous and after had the most amazing sex for the next few days after he left and then swung together for a couple of years till split up, nothing to do with swinging grew apart as became distance relationship.

As from the singles perspective have twice been someone's first mfm and both times it took the other couple a while to relax after socially chatting things flowed well and we all enjoyed ourselves and then on both occasions met a few times after that with both couples.

Im sure you will be nervous but have a few drinks socially with the guy or woman you have lined up get to know them discuss and do's and dont's and most of all relax its just sex

have fun and good luck x

By *ewexperience83 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

I'm naturally a nervy person in new situations anyway I guess that's only natural I suppose xx

He seems quite sweet, as I've made him aware of my nerves and he's suggested a social to settle them x

» Add a new message to this topic