FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how do couples deal with other couples only being interested in one half?

how do couples deal with other couples only being interested in one half?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We joined as a couple with the intention of playing only as a couple. We are not getting very far with other couples , plenty of single guy offers though. We got chatting to another couple who agreed to meet for a social and are now saying they are only interested in me the female how awkward and how do you deal with it , all advice welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artsnikCouple  over a year ago

wortley

"We joined as a couple with the intention of playing only as a couple. We are not getting very far with other couples , plenty of single guy offers though. We got chatting to another couple who agreed to meet for a social and are now saying they are only interested in me the female how awkward and how do you deal with it , all advice welcome "

we would just politely tell them that that is not how we play and have a good time but not for us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is answered on our profile so we would just ignore and delete.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We joined as a couple with the intention of playing only as a couple. We are not getting very far with other couples , plenty of single guy offers though. We got chatting to another couple who agreed to meet for a social and are now saying they are only interested in me the female how awkward and how do you deal with it , all advice welcome "

For us it's both of us or neither of us, no exceptions. If a coupel are only interested in one of us we walk away if one of us isn't interested in a couple but the other one of us is we walk away. It isn't awkward for us we just politely tell them we don't ever play alone. Don't be afraid to stick to your guns

Move on to the next couple, and block them, dont give up your principles to suit others

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

If they are not what you are looking for ignore and delete or say thanks but no thanks.

I wouldn't meet them if they know you are a couple and play as a couple.

By *ickle66Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

We played with a couple before and afterwards they messaged to say only really looking to play with the female if you ever fancy it. We now quite simply say we only play as a couple. X

In general it's probably best to move along...but if they're particularly sexy you might want to ask them if there's any role your hubby can play i.e. can he watch...can he touch? etc. If they can come back with something that turns your hubby on enough then maybe do that. Sometimes it's not "all or nothing"...but something in between

"We joined as a couple with the intention of playing only as a couple. We are not getting very far with other couples , plenty of single guy offers though. We got chatting to another couple who agreed to meet for a social and are now saying they are only interested in me the female how awkward and how do you deal with it , all advice welcome

we would just politely tell them that that is not how we play and have a good time but not for us "

"We joined as a couple with the intention of playing only as a couple. We are not getting very far with other couples , plenty of single guy offers though. We got chatting to another couple who agreed to meet for a social and are now saying they are only interested in me the female how awkward and how do you deal with it , all advice welcome

we would just politely tell them that that is not how we play and have a good time but not for us "

Never played with a MF couple, but it's only fair to play with them both, you can't just focus on one of them!

Online - we block them. In real life it's only happened once at a club with a couple that we'd agreed to meet there. They knew how we play before we met - that it was both or neither. We'd all been getting on well, he went for a cigerette for crystal and was not shy in coming forward. She meanwhile told me that ideally they wanted FFM though I could play with crystal (how kind!), so I said not what we were looking for, and she accused me of being selfish as I had seen crystal fucked by other men so I clearly wasn't jealous... As soon as crystal returned I said we were going to the bar and we just walked off and left them.

They left the club and site soon after. We got chatting to some other couples and played with 6 other people...

I find it incredibly disrespectful that a couple struggling to find a single female will proposition a coouple in such a way. And fully understand why so many women are wary of couples as that attitude doesn't bode well for anyone

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Online - we block them. In real life it's only happened once at a club with a couple that we'd agreed to meet there. They knew how we play before we met - that it was both or neither. We'd all been getting on well, he went for a cigerette for crystal and was not shy in coming forward. She meanwhile told me that ideally they wanted FFM though I could play with crystal (how kind!), so I said not what we were looking for, and she accused me of being selfish as I had seen crystal fucked by other men so I clearly wasn't jealous... As soon as crystal returned I said we were going to the bar and we just walked off and left them.

They left the club and site soon after. We got chatting to some other couples and played with 6 other people...

I find it incredibly disrespectful that a couple struggling to find a single female will proposition a coouple in such a way. And fully understand why so many women are wary of couples as that attitude doesn't bode well for anyone"

Agreed.

Thanks everyone for all the advice I'm thinking the same both or none stick to my guns x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks everyone for all the advice I'm thinking the same both or none stick to my guns x "

Yes. Never, ever compromise on hard limits you need to be able to look at yourself in the mirror.

We get it a lot, but were a couple and only play as a couple take it or leave it

We only play as a couple unless at parties then we tend to bend the rules but we stick ridged on one to ones

"Online - we block them. In real life it's only happened once at a club with a couple that we'd agreed to meet there. They knew how we play before we met - that it was both or neither. We'd all been getting on well, he went for a cigerette for crystal and was not shy in coming forward. She meanwhile told me that ideally they wanted FFM though I could play with crystal (how kind!), so I said not what we were looking for, and she accused me of being selfish as I had seen crystal fucked by other men so I clearly wasn't jealous... As soon as crystal returned I said we were going to the bar and we just walked off and left them.

I find it incredibly disrespectful that a couple struggling to find a single female will proposition a coouple in such a way. And fully understand why so many women are wary of couples as that attitude doesn't bode well for anyone

Agreed. "

That's one of the things I like about the Fab forums...it's always interesting to see couples figuring this stuff out and getting a feel for where their boundaries are. It just feels like something really positive...well done

We meet only as a couple and although it is hard for us to find other couples too, we would never play solo with another couple. We both get some or both get none - that's how we roll!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

how rude... i'd tell them to bog off and look for a single fem if thats what they want.

stick to your guns.

I wouldn't be so polite. I hate slippery people. I would tell them to fuck off,if I wanted to meet alone I wouldn't be here as a couple would I

I think it's great forums and getting lots of perspectives . I'm the same we have our limits that we have discussed and are happy with so why should I even entertain such discussion. I need to toughen up I know I'm too polite sometimes

"I think it's great forums and getting lots of perspectives . I'm the same we have our limits that we have discussed and are happy with so why should I even entertain such discussion. I need to toughen up I know I'm too polite sometimes "

Nothing wrong with being polite but when people show blatant disregard for your choices they don't deserve politeness

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think it's great forums and getting lots of perspectives . I'm the same we have our limits that we have discussed and are happy with so why should I even entertain such discussion. I need to toughen up I know I'm too polite sometimes "

yes polite doesn't work sometimes, you need to ensure that you are happy and not be concerned or feel awkward about saying no.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

We move on....

Always difficult for 4 to agree ....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it is very important that couples put their relationship first, obviously there is no need to be impolite unless someone is being overly persistent but your relationship is the main thing and no one should jeopardise that because they feel awkward or impolite.

The normal rules of social intercourse just don't apply here it is very definitely ok to say no.

Evening guys sorry to bring something unrelated in but can anyone tell me how I write a verification as I haven't written one before and I can't seem to find a icon on the home page to enter one. I'm using the mobile app if that helps thanks Andy x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Evening guys sorry to bring something unrelated in but can anyone tell me how I write a verification as I haven't written one before and I can't seem to find a icon on the home page to enter one. I'm using the mobile app if that helps thanks Andy x"

is there a little menu icon at the top of their profile page?

"I think it is very important that couples put their relationship first, obviously there is no need to be impolite unless someone is being overly persistent but your relationship is the main thing and no one should jeopardise that because they feel awkward or impolite.

The normal rules of social intercourse just don't apply here it is very definitely ok to say no. "

Thanks guys, us newbes eh.

Lovely curves by the way xx

Thanks again Andy x

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

We respect others and expect it back to be frank. We would never say that to a couple. If we were not happy with both n visa versa then end of. if it was ever said to us then it would be nipped in the bud straight away! Oh yes lol

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"I think it is very important that couples put their relationship first, obviously there is no need to be impolite unless someone is being overly persistent but your relationship is the main thing and no one should jeopardise that because they feel awkward or impolite.

The normal rules of social intercourse just don't apply here it is very definitely ok to say no. "

Been here a long time, never met a compatible couple. Be patient.

Same as others really, rude in our opinion and chancing their arm, polite thanks but no thanks. have fun guys x

Cheers for all the words of wisdom guys decision confirmed and lesson for today sometimes its ok to b firm x

Say

You come as couple , you stay

As a couple

Two for the price of on

Ha ha

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

It has happened to us on more than one occasion. We always have a social meet first and if that comes up it is a no brainer for us. If we did enjoy their company then we said we would meet again socially only . It is a bit selfish to have that attitude but can understand why some would have it . I would not want to go with a woman who was only doing it for her partner. We always find genuine couples in the end and that is worth the wait.

"

I find it incredibly disrespectful that a couple struggling to find a single female will proposition a coouple in such a way. And fully understand why so many women are wary of couples as that attitude doesn't bode well for anyone"

This...and it doesn't mean that one or other of us has any sense of entitlement and think we somehow deserve some kind of mutual reciprocation...In the sense of " you've fucked my missis now it's my turn to fuck yours" but that we play with couples because we enjoy the couples dynamic and that's how we come...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks guys, us newbes eh.

Lovely curves by the way xx

Thanks again Andy x"

One last top from me, if you use reply and quote we will know who you refer to .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Tip...not top.

Might be worth including some pics of the male half in your profile to see if that generates some interest from other couples. Pics of just you may invite messages from those just looking for a woman

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We would simply delcine their offer and move on....

We have had similar in the past and found it more rude than awkward.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

absolutely. Don't compromise your standards and desires for others. Be true to yourselves and you will find what you're looking for.

If you are a couple who wants a couple and it turns out that that couple only wants the fem all you need to do is stick to the original plan and keep searching til you find a compatible couple who both want what you are searching for. Dont settle for anything less than your original intentions.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

If we go out to meet a couple we will only play as couple, if we decide we only looking for mmf orffm we will let people interested know,if couple approached and said only interested in one half we would tell them politely to jog on,we only meet at clubs now anyway,but the whole idea of swinging is all involved to be happy. With what's going on

Make sure it is clear on your profile. Then the quick answer to any such approaches is..."We don't play with people who can't read!"

Simples

"Evening guys sorry to bring something unrelated in but can anyone tell me how I write a verification as I haven't written one before and I can't seem to find a icon on the home page to enter one. I'm using the mobile app if that helps thanks Andy x

is there a little menu icon at the top of their profile page? "

It's in the blue list to left of profile page.

If you have decided between yourselves that ur looking to play as a couple with a couple then dont be afraid to stick to ur guns.

Unless ur willing to risk ur relationship for the nsa sex on offer.

Personally we would rather wait to find a couple that matches what we are loooking for with private meets.

But we have other rules for parties and clubs. Thats what suits us.

selfish as it might sound we are in this to get what we want, whilst hopefully giving others involved what they want, so we look for what suits us

"Thanks everyone for all the advice I'm thinking the same both or none stick to my guns x "

never ever change your beliefs for anyone on site , you give into one ye give into them all eventually.

so nope stick to your guns and block those who wish to see you separate its just not on even for swingers ........

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

On the contrary!! The normal rules of social intercourse most definitely apply here!

Anyone who cannot adhere to social norms doesn't get beyond a polite "hello and goodbye".......

If it was before physically meeting face to face we would say Ta Ta and NEXXXXT but if at the end of the night it became obvious that one of us wasnt the other couples fancy sex wise but we got on well then we may well carry on, After all we both enjoy the idea of watching each other get it on so it could still be a win win.

Gimp

Hey I am interested in the other half, woman

"If it was before physically meeting face to face we would say Ta Ta and NEXXXXT but if at the end of the night it became obvious that one of us wasnt the other couples fancy sex wise but we got on well then we may well carry on, After all we both enjoy the idea of watching each other get it on so it could still be a win win.

Gimp"

Better to have watched than to have done nothing at all Rules are rules...some are solid...some are flexible...and some are up for being broken from time to time

"If it was before physically meeting face to face we would say Ta Ta and NEXXXXT but if at the end of the night it became obvious that one of us wasnt the other couples fancy sex wise but we got on well then we may well carry on, After all we both enjoy the idea of watching each other get it on so it could still be a win win.

Gimp

Better to have watched than to have done nothing at all Rules are rules...some are solid...some are flexible...and some are up for being broken from time to time "

Our Rules are very solid..Enjoy ourselves

Gimp

"

Better to have watched than to have done nothing at all Rules are rules...some are solid...some are flexible...and some are up for being broken from time to time "

Our rules between ourselves are never to be broken...that would be a betrayal of each other and how we conduct ourselves...They are however, to be discussed out of the play situation and negotiated to our mutual satisfaction

» Add a new message to this topic