FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > is there anything wrong with my profile

is there anything wrong with my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andymann OP   Man  over a year ago

telford

I'm not getting much luck here so any help and advice would be much appreciated cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/07/14 10:14:54]

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

To be honest mate it's pretty poor. Do a forum search on profile advice, there are hundreds of threads that will give you pointers.

Also look at others to see how they approach it (without copying it obviously)

Maybe take some decent pics as well. Do you really think your jeans sell you?

" I'm on here simply because I'm not getting enough at home "

says it all really

I'd be more worried about putting effort into the relationship you currently have, rather than the one you're trying to build on here.

The number of women and couples who are willing to meet an attached guy is a very small percentage of the Fab population. To compete and attract the attention of that group your profile has to really sell you to catch their eye. Ask yourself does mine do that? If your answer is yes then do nothing. If your answer is no then work out what you need to do to be successful. There are lots of guys on here who are successful.

telford

Thanks

Do admire your honestly

But you are what you admit to being and a lot of people here just don't want to go down that road

You really need to make your profile stand out and afraid looking at yours it does not

You have had one meet in the 5 weeks you've been on, so there's hope. It's better than a lot of guys all the best!

telford

Ok had a play around any better? Obviously I need to not be honest lol

Being married and being honest about it is fine but I would take out the sentence about 'not getting enough at home'!

telford

Yup got rid of that x

You really do need to replace the bits your taking out

Your profile is getting shorter and shorter

You don't look "Slim". That would put me off. Guys who get their body type wrong annoy me.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

If I hadn't read the comments I wouldn't have known the opportunity was married as that detail is now missing. Am I surprised? No.

Interesting to know when the op will share that info.

"If I hadn't read the comments I wouldn't have known the opportunity was married as that detail is now missing. Am I surprised? No.

Interesting to know when the op will share that info."

He's denying being married in another thread. Clearly he doesn't know how the green arrow works.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"If I hadn't read the comments I wouldn't have known the opportunity* was married as that detail is now missing. Am I surprised? No.

*op even!

"Ok had a play around any better? Obviously I need to not be honest lol"

No you DO need to be honest. You also need to accept that many people have zero interest in playing with cheats. You have made your choice and you need to allow them to make theirs. Removing it from your profile just makes it more sneaky.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

You are a cheat on a swinging site, although some will be fine with that, you will always struggle on the whole, you are using a swinging site to cheat, the very least you can do is give people an informed choice of whether to meet you by having it on your profile.

Come on OP you do need to be honest when you first posted the question you had clearly stated in your profile that you was married and you are cheating (your words )

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'm surprised you asked again to be honest. You got a bit of a bashing a couple of weeks ago asking the same question.

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 10/07/14 12:32:06]

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

"Ok had a play around any better? Obviously I need to not be honest lol"

Yes, you do to allow people to have an informed choice.

In your profile you need better photos, not necessarily lots of cock shots and to increase your profile text explaining what you're interested in and how you can contribute to a meet.

"I'm not getting much luck here so any help and advice would be much appreciated cheers. "

Nothing in there that would give any indication of what might be the advantage of choosing you out of any number of male profiles and your pictures are awful...not sure what the one in the badly fitting jeans is supposed to portray...

We don't care about the married part at all. The problem with the profile is that it is a little dull and a bit short. Better photos too would be good

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think the point is that the OP said he was married in his profile then removed it, thus preventing folk from making an informed choice. The green arrow of truth will prevail.

Having only just seen your profile but reading the forum if your attached you need to have that up. Second as a single male you need to put more than a few lines on your profile to give an indication of your personality.

Third you need to get some better pics face body cock. Try something funny you just need to stand out from the thousands of others

Why expect him to be honest on here when he's clearly dishonest to his wife and kids??

"You are a cheat on a swinging site, although some will be fine with that, you will always struggle on the whole, you are using a swinging site to cheat, the very least you can do is give people an informed choice of whether to meet you by having it on your profile."

It's more of a sex site than a swinging site and 99% of the guys on here are married. Not a problem with me as long as it's written on the profile.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If I hadn't read the comments I wouldn't have known the opportunity was married as that detail is now missing. Am I surprised? No.

my pet peeve... again.... deception by omission is far far for me

its probably the one thing i find most cowardly....

if you are not going to be truthful in a profile, then why on earth should anyone meet you....

sunderland

"You are a cheat on a swinging site, although some will be fine with that, you will always struggle on the whole, you are using a swinging site to cheat, the very least you can do is give people an informed choice of whether to meet you by having it on your profile.

It's more of a sex site than a swinging site and 99% of the guys on here are married. Not a problem with me as long as it's written on the profile."

totally and utterly wrong, there are more cheats use this site these days than there was before, but you are way out with those stats lol, and its always been a swinging site and still is a swinging site, because some use it for other things doesnt change that.

"You are a cheat on a swinging site, although some will be fine with that, you will always struggle on the whole, you are using a swinging site to cheat, the very least you can do is give people an informed choice of whether to meet you by having it on your profile.

It's more of a sex site than a swinging site and 99% of the guys on here are married. Not a problem with me as long as it's written on the profile.

totally and utterly wrong, there are more cheats use this site these days than there was before, but you are way out with those stats lol, and its always been a swinging site and still is a swinging site, because some use it for other things doesnt change that."

It was originally created as a swinging site, but now it's used a sex site, 99% is not far out - every guy I have met on here has been married.

Of the 9 men we have met this year 7 were at the time in a relationship but openly told us so

You asked the same question last week, and it's still poor

sunderland

totally and utterly wrong, there are more cheats use this site these days than there was before, but you are way out with those stats lol, and its always been a swinging site and still is a swinging site, because some use it for other things doesnt change that.

It was originally created as a swinging site, but now it's used a sex site, 99% is not far out - every guy I have met on here has been married. "

lol, 99% is way out, yes there are married men and woman, some honest and some not, but there are many many truely single men and women use this site, and you only have to take a good luck around at verifications and meet requests and club listings to see it is still a swinging site, that some use it for 1 on 1 casual sex, or to cheat or other things doesnt change what it is, you use a swingers site to get what you want, it doesnt change what it is, you use a hammer to put a screw in, doesnt make it a screwdriver does it, it will still be a hammer, just because you use it for something else, doesnt change it to something else.

It was originally created as a swinging site, but now it's used a sex site, 99% is not far out - every guy I have met on here has been married.

lol, 99% is way out, yes there are married men and woman, some honest and some not, but there are many many truely single men and women use this site, and you only have to take a good luck around at verifications and meet requests and club listings to see it is still a swinging site, that some use it for 1 on 1 casual sex, or to cheat or other things doesnt change what it is, you use a swingers site to get what you want, it doesnt change what it is, you use a hammer to put a screw in, doesnt make it a screwdriver does it, it will still be a hammer, just because you use it for something else, doesnt change it to something else."

Do a survey if you want, it is supposed to be a swinging site, but a larger proportion use it for sex pure and simple.

The OP and his veri signed off the site today at the same time. I wonder if that happens to us

sunderland

lol, 99% is way out, yes there are married men and woman, some honest and some not, but there are many many truely single men and women use this site, and you only have to take a good luck around at verifications and meet requests and club listings to see it is still a swinging site, that some use it for 1 on 1 casual sex, or to cheat or other things doesnt change what it is, you use a swingers site to get what you want, it doesnt change what it is, you use a hammer to put a screw in, doesnt make it a screwdriver does it, it will still be a hammer, just because you use it for something else, doesnt change it to something else.

Do a survey if you want, it is supposed to be a swinging site, but a larger proportion use it for sex pure and simple."

swingers use it for sex, swinging involves sex, doesnt make it a sex site, its still a swinging site,

Cant use names as its against the rules but,

Sex site,

Somewhere you can go and basically order sex, sites that will relieve you of a bit cash for the pleasure of it, you no the type without me having to say names.

swinging site,

Somewhere you come to chat to like minded people, no money changes hands, people discuss interests/fantasys, things they would like to do, with a view to meeting up and doing said things, maybe make friends that they will meet again, maybe on a regular basis, a site with open minded people, looking to chat and meet for fun.

work it out.

It is the same as those sex sites where you pay, but it's free! swinging is a flimsy veil!

IMHO anyone that defines this site as a sex site doesnt understand the concept of swinging and so its obvious that thier sole use of the site, which i fine each to their own and all, but ive lost count of the number of times ive been to a swinging club and not played, just gone and enjoyed the social aspect of being around like minded people. In fact i also very rarely meet on here due to having an hectic lifestyle so spend most of my time on the forums and chatting to friends ive made over the years

OP. Did you use any of the advice offered on your previous thread asking exactly the same question?? No thought not. So obviously a look at me thread !! Shame your profile is so crap tho it may have worked for some.

Everything!!! profile wrong, wrong pics, must try harder...as we keep saying..No point a single guy putting a post on here looking to shag someone elses wife/girlfriend..So many single guys to choose from, you have to put something different into the profile to stand out from the crowd.. No one is gonna beat a path to your door with what you have put up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunderland

"It is the same as those sex sites where you pay, but it's free! swinging is a flimsy veil!"

lol it certainly is not, it is very much different, if it was anything like them, you certainly wouldnt have so many guys asking "why is it so hard", and "why cant I get a meet", they cant get a meet because they join with no idea whay swinging is about, thinking they just have to put a profile up to get a shag, then they realise its a swinging site and wonder what they have to do to get amongst it, ive been here 7 years, ive seen it change, but it hasnt changed that much.

"It is the same as those sex sites where you pay, but it's free! swinging is a flimsy veil!

lol it certainly is not, it is very much different, if it was anything like them, you certainly wouldnt have so many guys asking "why is it so hard", and "why cant I get a meet", they cant get a meet because they join with no idea whay swinging is about, thinking they just have to put a profile up to get a shag, then they realise its a swinging site and wonder what they have to do to get amongst it, ive been here 7 years, ive seen it change, but it hasnt changed that much."

Lol blokes don't not get meets because it's a swinging site, it's because of the ratio between men and women on here. I am not a swinger, have met loads and get sex for free. The same as stacks and stacks of others on here including the so called swingers!

This is the reason that profile advice threads should be at best ignored, and at most draconian banned. If you can't make a good account of yourself in your own profile then surely that's a form of swinging natural selection?

Due to some terrific advice he's now removed the bit about being married. And as the little green arrow does not appear on profiles for people to use then there's not much chance of that fact coming to light early on. Well done.

sunderland

"It is the same as those sex sites where you pay, but it's free! swinging is a flimsy veil!

lol it certainly is not, it is very much different, if it was anything like them, you certainly wouldnt have so many guys asking "why is it so hard", and "why cant I get a meet", they cant get a meet because they join with no idea whay swinging is about, thinking they just have to put a profile up to get a shag, then they realise its a swinging site and wonder what they have to do to get amongst it, ive been here 7 years, ive seen it change, but it hasnt changed that much.

Lol blokes don't not get meets because it's a swinging site, it's because of the ratio between men and women on here. I am not a swinger, have met loads and get sex for free. The same as stacks and stacks of others on here including the so called swingers!"

so by your posts you arent a swinger so that means this isnt a swinging site.

and this site is exactly the same as a sex site that charges people for sex, but the women here give it away free.

you have a very funny view of what happens on this swinging site.

its like I said at the very beginning, fabswingers is a swinging site used by some for other things.

in 7 years on here, ive seen it gradually change, more cheats, more singles looking for singles, more people asking what swinging is about then going on to enjoy swinging once they learn, singles that get together and become swinging couples, loads of things, even people like you, that demand the site is what is they say it is because they arent a swinger.

the truth is you now have a mix of people on here, swingers, singles, cheats, etc, but just because theres more singles than there used to be, or more cheats than there used to be doesnt mean the site changes, its still a swinging site, and just because you arent a swinger doesnt mean its not a swinging site, you can use the site how you please, but its still a swinging site.

I suppose in your view all the swinging clubs are brothels are they.

Lol blokes don't not get meets because it's a swinging site, it's because of the ratio between men and women on here. I am not a swinger, have met loads and get sex for free. The same as stacks and stacks of others on here including the so called swingers!

so by your posts you arent a swinger so that means this isnt a swinging site.

and this site is exactly the same as a sex site that charges people for sex, but the women here give it away free.

you have a very funny view of what happens on this swinging site.

its like I said at the very beginning, fabswingers is a swinging site used by some for other things.

in 7 years on here, ive seen it gradually change, more cheats, more singles looking for singles, more people asking what swinging is about then going on to enjoy swinging once they learn, singles that get together and become swinging couples, loads of things, even people like you, that demand the site is what is they say it is because they arent a swinger.

the truth is you now have a mix of people on here, swingers, singles, cheats, etc, but just because theres more singles than there used to be, or more cheats than there used to be doesnt mean the site changes, its still a swinging site, and just because you arent a swinger doesnt mean its not a swinging site, you can use the site how you please, but its still a swinging site.

I suppose in your view all the swinging clubs are brothels are they."

"Of the 9 men we have met this year 7 were at the time in a relationship but openly told us so"

well there's something to be proud of

» Add a new message to this topic