FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Doooooomed

Doooooomed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Think I may be doing something wrong haha I'm polite funny literate honest send a face pic with my messages,got a few In my friends list that are great to talk to and have a giggle with but seem to get shot down at every turn any suggestions

Cheers ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Here, have a wink

Awwww thanks!!!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Here, have a wank.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get D*unk, Works for me

Gimp

I agree with you 100% mate...I put the effort in, never a one liner and always a pic

I guess London and the south east is not that lucky for me !

Here...have a plank

Awww thankyou too ??

You need to state if your wife knows (and is happy?) that you are on here. That will make a difference to some people.

Thanks for the winks and the plank it'll go to good use some how haha

And I know it's crappy but I guess the women and couples get hundreds of messages and we'll see the same crap different day

We on a "break" as she kindly put it before buggering off out the door so I should really up day my profile thanks for that one ??

"I agree with you 100% mate...I put the effort in, never a one liner and always a pic

I guess London and the south east is not that lucky for me ! "

Neither of you can accommodate so that cuts out the women who can't either

"We on a "break" as she kindly put it before buggering off out the door so I should really up day my profile thanks for that one ??"

Thats exactly what my Ferapist said...Ive been stuck in this room now for 5 years

Gimp

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I very rarely talk to men on here but have no trouble with the ladies and couples. Depends what you're saying, I guess. And how you say it.

I just usually say a bit about myself I'm a confidant kinda guy have none of these problems in real life haha but it's not as if I can walk over to a lady in the street and say hiya! do you fancy coming swinging haha

And as for the accommodation issue it's a bit neither here or there there's plenty of hotels etc

"I just usually say a bit about myself I'm a confidant kinda guy have none of these problems in real life haha but it's not as if I can walk over to a lady in the street and say hiya! do you fancy coming swinging haha

And as for the accommodation issue it's a bit neither here or there there's plenty of hotels etc"

So you do accommodate

Suppose I do then ?? thanks for pointing that one out

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

"Suppose I do then ?? thanks for pointing that one out "

Be aware that some folks don't like hotels. I have dropped guys for stating that they accommodate and then saying . .

. . .err, well, we could always get a hotel . . . !

Not always a winner.

Jane x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Welcome to fab. Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Have a peek in the swinging club ads/events forums for socials. There's one on 2nd August at Amour in Manchester, single male guest fee is really reasonably priced.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Why would anyone pay to go to a social?

just a thought... I think your profile text is a little confusing ~ I'm reading #update "I'm on a break" ~ then next paragraph I'm reading ~ "I'm married & my wife may join me later"....

you have the ability to edit text so I would say something along the lines of "I'm married but on a break etc etc....."

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Why would anyone pay to go to a social?"

Many organised socials hire a venue and a dj and put on food so there is a charge.

Hi there

Firstly - the area you are in is a bit of a swinging hot-bed, so you shouldn't struggle.

Secondly - instead of talking about your wife (you can say you're not single, although it sounds like you may be soon )

Lastly - a picture paints a 1,000 words, you can see that you're in good shape, so you can drop the bit about how fit you are and inject some personality, what you're looking for, even a bit of humour (if thats naturally part of your persona)

You have all the right attributes to have a lot of fun on here, set out your stall well, put a bit of effort in and have a great time.

Thanks people I'll get it all sorted tonight

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'll be brutally frank, your profile is fairly unappealing. Your opening post gives more information about you and your statement that your wife may join you later but this is mainly for you while refreshingly honest, sounds quite selfish. The while tone is slightly negative and entitled.

Expect nothing, attend a social or a club and join in the fora would be my advice.

"I'll be brutally frank, your profile is fairly unappealing. Your opening post gives more information about you and your statement that your wife may join you later but this is mainly for you while refreshingly honest, sounds quite selfish. The while tone is slightly negative and entitled.

Expect nothing, attend a social or a club and join in the fora would be my advice."

This is why I don't like the profile advice threads. If someone has no personality and isn't very nice (for example), should we really be helping them to change their profile to a good one so they can con people into meeting them?

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

"I'll be brutally frank, your profile is fairly unappealing. Your opening post gives more information about you and your statement that your wife may join you later but this is mainly for you while refreshingly honest, sounds quite selfish. The while tone is slightly negative and entitled.

Expect nothing, attend a social or a club and join in the fora would be my advice.

This is why I don't like the profile advice threads. If someone has no personality and isn't very nice (for example), should we really be helping them to change their profile to a good one so they can con people into meeting them? "

I can't help but agree with ya on that, if it doesn't come naturally then maybe it isn't there at all

It's not that I don't have a personality the fact is is not facebook so you start asking yourself does this lot really give a crap about my interest and hobbies etc hmm

My pictures tell someone everything they need to no and no there not sexual they are of my face anyone who's messaged me will know what I'm on about cheers though for the input

Forum Mod

East Sussex

This is why I don't like the profile advice threads. If someone has no personality and isn't very nice (for example), should we really be helping them to change their profile to a good one so they can con people into meeting them? "

I often wonder this, while writing a post that helps them change their profile . I agree to an extent but there really isn't anything to worry about since a good percentage of those asking for advice don't take it.

Due to the massive number of single guy's on here people can choose to be fussy.

If I were you I'd upload some more pictures, not cock shots. Clear and recent face and body shots. Initial attraction is paramount on fabs

I think this will help

By *ack Genuine BullMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Before moaning and complaining......

Take a cold hard look at your profile.

Ask yourself how it reads to prospective ladies. Whats in it for them? Why should they meet you?

Then change it, polish it, and get it right!

Exactly this.

One liners can work sometimes, pics are far more important though.

I reckon it's poor advice to tell blokes they should write very long winded messages because statistically a reply isn't that likely.

I honestly haven't found my response rate is improved by longer messages, a quick and relevant message tends to serve me better and if there is no reply you tend to be less bothered if you haven't had to knock out 1000 words.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

This is why I don't like the profile advice threads. If someone has no personality and isn't very nice (for example), should we really be helping them to change their profile to a good one so they can con people into meeting them?

Exactly this. "

well I am getting very confused, I have been slated for being unwelcoming to new comers and peopel asking for advice and slated for being welcoming and offering newcomers advice, slated for telling guys that ask for pofiel advice to write their own and slated for doing teh opposite. Its a bloomin good job I haven't been given a bit of paper with p.t.o. written on both sides I'd be here all day

Im doomed

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Im doomed "

Ultimately we all are Mr Mainwaring

Exactly this.

well I am getting very confused, I have been slated for being unwelcoming to new comers and peopel asking for advice and slated for being welcoming and offering newcomers advice, slated for telling guys that ask for pofiel advice to write their own and slated for doing teh opposite. Its a bloomin good job I haven't been given a bit of paper with p.t.o. written on both sides I'd be here all day "

Noooo I'm not slating you! I was just thinking out loud.

Pssst you dropped a bit of paper... it says P.T.O....

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Patience, patience and more more patience

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Exactly this.

well I am getting very confused, I have been slated for being unwelcoming to new comers and peopel asking for advice and slated for being welcoming and offering newcomers advice, slated for telling guys that ask for pofiel advice to write their own and slated for doing teh opposite. Its a bloomin good job I haven't been given a bit of paper with p.t.o. written on both sides I'd be here all day

Noooo I'm not slating you! I was just thinking out loud.

Pssst you dropped a bit of paper... it says P.T.O.... "

Lol! I knew I was missing something

"Im doomed

Ultimately we all are Mr Mainwaring "

I expect he got some though

"Im doomed

Ultimately we all are Mr Mainwaring

I expect he got some though"

The OP's getting some 'make up' sex according to his profile lol!!

Being married will instantly put some off even if you are at least being honest about it. I'd recommend losing the complaint that people aren't responding to you. Makes you look negative, and some women viewing that will wonder if no one else wants to speak to you, why should they? If the wife knows about this try to ask her to take a few pics of you that are a bit more complimentary

"One liners can work sometimes, pics are far more important though.

I reckon it's poor advice to tell blokes they should write very long winded messages because statistically a reply isn't that likely.

I honestly haven't found my response rate is improved by longer messages, a quick and relevant message tends to serve me better and if there is no reply you tend to be less bothered if you haven't had to knock out 1000 words. "

Agree with this. Most my meets have come from a very short message with my face pic attached, or them contacting me after seeing my pics. Very rarely bother sending a first message any more

» Add a new message to this topic