FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile critique

profile critique

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. I wonder if you'd review my profile and make comment? (constructive criticism please - i've had all the insults i need!).

I've been here a while - it took a long time and alot of effort but the rewards have been worth it Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm thinking, correct me if I'm wrong, that actually you are just looking to meet single women for sex?? Is that swinging? I mean do you need to be on a swingers site for that? Ruling out any contact with couples as in your first line would say to me that you haven't really thought this through

"I'm thinking, correct me if I'm wrong, that actually you are just looking to meet single women for sex?? Is that swinging? I mean do you need to be on a swingers site for that? Ruling out any contact with couples as in your first line would say to me that you haven't really thought this through "

I don't get you point there, why should he just not meet single women? Thousands of women only meet single males so I really don't understand where you were you are coming from at all. No-one has to meet couples and people can use this site how they like

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

read it for yourself if you think its a fair/honest description of you and what you seek, then what more is there? not sure there is a perfect profile formula ,,,, but if you find it share ! lol

"I'm thinking, correct me if I'm wrong, that actually you are just looking to meet single women for sex?? Is that swinging? I mean do you need to be on a swingers site for that? Ruling out any contact with couples as in your first line would say to me that you haven't really thought this through

I don't get you point there, why should he just not meet single women? Thousands of women only meet single males so I really don't understand where you were you are coming from at all. No-one has to meet couples and people can use this site how they like"

what is it with people who object to singles just meeting singles on here? The site is here for all of us to meet who we like!

I think it reads really well.

A single man that can accommodate, there not many of them round my area.

Good luck OP

OP I think your profile look ok. You had a few veris so it must be working for you Good luck

It's a bit confusing as to who you want to meet. It says you only want to meet FF couples. I'm sure you don't mean that?

If there are people who you don't want to meet, why not use filters to block them messaging you ? Then you could remove the first line of your profile text , that reads negative

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"It's a bit confusing as to who you want to meet. It says you only want to meet FF couples. I'm sure you don't mean that?

If there are people who you don't want to meet, why not use filters to block them messaging you ? Then you could remove the first line of your profile text , that reads negative "

It says he'll meet women too, although that's not clear because of how the website shows it.

I agree with using filters, although you can miss out on party/social invites that way.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The opening sentence is a bit negative. If you changed it to a positive it would read better eg. 'im looking for single women'. Other than that, it's fine. A photo as an avatar might help.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

I (Lou) think your profile is ok actually, however I wouldn't even get to the reading stage as there is no profile photo, so would just skip your profile.

Thanks for the positives I've made suggested changes.

I understand peoples views differ on what should and shouldn't be allowed on FAB but hey - each to their own - it wouldn't do if we were all the same

"I'm thinking, correct me if I'm wrong, that actually you are just looking to meet single women for sex?? Is that swinging? I mean do you need to be on a swingers site for that? Ruling out any contact with couples as in your first line would say to me that you haven't really thought this through "

Lol a large proportion are here just for sex, read the profiles = this is a sex site more than a swingers site. Haha so funny!

"I'm thinking, correct me if I'm wrong, that actually you are just looking to meet single women for sex?? Is that swinging? I mean do you need to be on a swingers site for that? Ruling out any contact with couples as in your first line would say to me that you haven't really thought this through

I don't get you point there, why should he just not meet single women? Thousands of women only meet single males so I really don't understand where you were you are coming from at all. No-one has to meet couples and people can use this site how they like"

I see nothing wrong, If you lived closer I'd contact you. X. Good luck

I don't get you point there, why should he just not meet single women? Thousands of women only meet single males so I really don't understand where you were you are coming from at all. No-one has to meet couples and people can use this site how they like

what is it with people who object to singles just meeting singles on here? The site is here for all of us to meet who we like! "

Your profile is well written, no need for any changes in my opinion. Good luck x

"I see nothing wrong, If you lived closer I'd contact you. X. Good luck "

[Removed by poster at 13/07/14 12:44:01]

» Add a new message to this topic