FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why is it so hard to find someone genuine?

Why is it so hard to find someone genuine?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't mean to sound winey or as the saying goes 'like a bitch' but it's ridiculously hard to find a genuine woman on here to meet with! I mean, I'm not a pest, I'm respectful and I'm not exactly what you would say was bad looking!

I just don't understand what's going wrong? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Chris.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Genuine is a label just like any other. If Tesco can label horse as beef, anyone can bend perceptions on what is the real thing.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay, what I mean my genuine is an actual woman, not a man pretending to be a woman.

Your profile doesn't seem very positive at all "I haven't had much luck"

Just sounds like you lack confidence and that could be a turn off for a lot if women.

Plus you only have two photos and one is a cock photo, generally woman done like that. Perhaps you aren't selling your self well in your messages either

By *avenDotCouple  over a year ago

London

Maybe a little humour in your profile... !

Not the worst profile we ve seen the pics are nt great but if there's better in the friends fair enough but lose the bit of negativity

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

"Okay, what I mean my genuine is an actual woman, not a man pretending to be a woman."

So not like the Tv/TS in your friends list??

» Add a new message to this topic