FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why doesn't anyone want to meet us !

Why doesn't anyone want to meet us !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finding it very frustrating lately no one seems to want to meet , the only people that do are single men or older couples like considerably older which isn't our cup of tea . We are nice people really friendly and just want fun . I know we are not the best looking couple but it's very annoying when you see extremely unattractive people getting loads of meets . What's wrong with us lol xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"unattractive" is so subjective, isn't it? Do you think they might have sparkling personalities to make up for it?

Well this is a sex site so I guess you do have to be some what attracted to them and it's nice if the people have sparkling personalities but we don't want to date these people lol just a good old chin wage and a good hard fucking lol xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Extremely unattractive lol

Maybe that's what people think of you.

There are a hell of a lot worse than us on here and they still get meets lol x

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

What's your definition of extremely unattractive?

A

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

So if we get everyone pissed we are in with a shot lmao ! That could be a plan ! Lol xxx

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 21:05:59]

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder "

"What's your definition of extremely unattractive?

A"

That's really not the point of the post lol xx

Most of us are old round here un attractive is another thing

Scotland - Aberdeen

What you class as attractive or unattractive to me could be very subjective, plus your age is really not coming across well in this post!

It screams as if your throwing your toys out the pram! People will meet who they want to meet and if you don't meet them then just move on! But swingers are not the same as a sex site....anyone can just meet for sex, swingers are about having a connection in my opinion!

I think u do get offers but way to fussie.

"Most of us are old round here un attractive is another thing "

Your right there x

It could be your ages (not many on here don't like to play too young or close to their children's ages) and only torso pics with no face pics of the male on your profile.

P

"I think u do get offers but way to fussie."

We are honestly not that fussy but when the women has got an extremely saggy fanny covered in hair it's not the nicest lol x

By *iceguy 1966Man  over a year ago

in pa postcode

"What you class as attractive or unattractive to me could be very subjective, plus your age is really not coming across well in this post!

It screams as if your throwing your toys out the pram! People will meet who they want to meet and if you don't meet them then just move on! But swingers are not the same as a sex site....anyone can just meet for sex, swingers are about having a connection in my opinion!"

Well said that lady

Well we don't want to meet men that much. And I don't think you'd have accurate knowledge of our received offers

"It could be your ages (not many on here don't like to play too young or close to their children's ages) and only torso pics with no face pics of the male on your profile.

P"

The face pics are in our friends or procure just for privacy really . I do understand about the age thing like I wouldn't like to play with someone the same age as my parents or older x

Change your username. Leave it to other people to decide if they find you attractive or not. Topshelfquality sounds like you put yourself above most other people

"I think u do get offers but way to fussie.

We are honestly not that fussy but when the women has got an extremely saggy fanny covered in hair it's not the nicest lol x"

What makes yours better ?

"There are a hell of a lot worse than us on here and they still get meets lol x"

That attitude would be enough to put us off

"What you class as attractive or unattractive to me could be very subjective, plus your age is really not coming across well in this post!

It screams as if your throwing your toys out the pram! People will meet who they want to meet and if you don't meet them then just move on! But swingers are not the same as a sex site....anyone can just meet for sex, swingers are about having a connection in my opinion!"

Not throwning our toys out of the pram at all it was just a question , I'd there was something in particular that was off putting .

Well that's your opinion , and we didn't say that we don't want connections with people, did actually say it's a bonus to get along with people.

"Change your username. Leave it to other people to decide if they find you attractive or not. Topshelfquality sounds like you put yourself above most other people"

It's Topshelfquality just meaning like he naughty things are normally on the topshelf lol

Didn't mention it being better, that again was not the point, mine doesn't have a matted beard growing around it.

The names Dyson and Pneumatic put us off.

But as others have already aluded to, the attitude in your opening post is pretty unpleasant

We are honestly not that fussy but when the women has got an extremely saggy fanny covered in hair it's not the nicest lol x

"

well mine isn't hairy or saggy to start off with lol x

"It could be your ages (not many on here don't like to play too young or close to their children's ages) and only torso pics with no face pics of the male on your profile.

P"

I don't think it's age as we have never encountered it as a problem and know a few couples our age who say the same

Scotland - Aberdeen

It screams as if your throwing your toys out the pram! People will meet who they want to meet and if you don't meet them then just move on! But swingers are not the same as a sex site....anyone can just meet for sex, swingers are about having a connection in my opinion!

Not throwning our toys out of the pram at all it was just a question , I'd there was something in particular that was off putting .

Well that's your opinion , and we didn't say that we don't want connections with people, did actually say it's a bonus to get along with people. "

But your not exactly coming across as the mature type that knows what swinging is about are you? Look at your previous comments, not exactly favourable in the slightest!

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd like to make an extremely close connection with foxy minx

By *lle adie 2Woman  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

Well said, I agree 100%

Stop worrying about how well everyone else is doing. Be pleasant.

"The names Dyson and Pneumatic put us off.

But as others have already aluded to, the attitude in your opening post is pretty unpleasant"

But a names a names it's hard to think on the spot , and if people read our profile I think we come across friendly and we are now people jut fed up x

P

I don't think it's age as we have never encountered it as a problem and know a few couples our age who say the same"

Maturity is far more relevant than age.

well mine isn't hairy or saggy to start off with lol x"

Nor is mine well haven't been told that latey

Mmm give it ten years and you might get what its all about

Well that's your opinion , and we didn't say that we don't want connections with people, did actually say it's a bonus to get along with people.

But your not exactly coming across as the mature type that knows what swinging is about are you? Look at your previous comments, not exactly favourable in the slightest! "

well I'm not mature I'm

Only 21 , I wouldn't have the same views as you for example we just want fun , swinging to us should be one of the most free boundary pushing things you can do not something that comes with guideline we just want to

Have fun x

"Mmm give it ten years and you might get what its all about"

Please don't patronise us x

Ok look at it this way. Imagine right now your a single guy.

There are posts like yours posted by single guys every day.

Look at the advise and criticisms they receive.

Your obviously looking for a specific category of person so is your profile set up to attract that type of person.

Have a self critique of your profile, would you meet you?

Other than that not sure what to say, looks for us are not as important as personality we have to be charmed into bed, also we do prefer older people they do have a different outlook on things.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Not throwning our toys out of the pram at all it was just a question , I'd there was something in particular that was off putting . "

Several things IMHO... But samr as everyone who asks that question, I won't poit them out...

If you were to change your profile, info and attitude... people considering meeting you would be getting a false impression.

Mine is

Brighton - even Hove!

I once wrote an essay on supermarket psychology (grade B+, you're welcome!) and basically the stuff that sells is at eye level and the stuff that is less popular is below or higher.

OP just what did you want from this thread? It's noticeable that you've dismissed every single comment.

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

maybe if you attend some of the socials that are on in south wales will improve your situation

By *iceduoCouple (FF)  over a year ago

manchester

maybe do some classy pictures, we don't meet people that have cock/cunt pics on their profile. jenxx

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"Mmm give it ten years and you might get what its all about"

Scotland - Aberdeen

But your not exactly coming across as the mature type that knows what swinging is about are you? Look at your previous comments, not exactly favourable in the slightest! well I'm not mature I'm

Only 21 , I wouldn't have the same views as you for example we just want fun , swinging to us should be one of the most free boundary pushing things you can do not something that comes with guideline we just want to

Have fun x"

And that just says it all! You haven't a clue what swinging is about, you like to slag off other people because they don't suit you or wont meet you, yet you have the feeling of entitlement just because you joined the site! I'd suggest moving to another site until you mature a bit, as someone else said, age is not about maturity it's about attitude and yours just now is not the right one!

Mine is "

Omg your old too

" I once wrote an essay on supermarket psychology (grade B+, you're welcome!) and basically the stuff that sells is at eye level and the stuff that is less popular is below or higher. "

Oh I see so if we are boring and like everyone else we will get meets xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Didn't mention it being better, that again was not the point, mine doesn't have a matted beard growing around it. "

To be honest Im not exactly sure what the point is. Is it why are people you think are unattractive are getting meets and youre not?

If that is the point....what you think is unattractive other people will find attractive. There will be some things you think are attractive that will turn other people off.

You can have the nicest/friendliest profile on the site but some of your posts on this thread are not coming across that way at all.

"maybe do some classy pictures, we don't meet people that have cock/cunt pics on their profile. jenxx "

But your not exactly coming across as the mature type that knows what swinging is about are you? Look at your previous comments, not exactly favourable in the slightest! well I'm not mature I'm

Have fun x

And that just says it all! You haven't a clue what swinging is about, you like to slag off other people because they don't suit you or wont meet you, yet you have the feeling of entitlement just because you joined the site! I'd suggest moving to another site until you mature a bit, as someone else said, age is not about maturity it's about attitude and yours just now is not the right one! "

We have not slagged people off ! We respect that people will

Meet who ever they want !

How dare you tell us to get off this site !!!!

Who the hell to you think you are !who says what's right and wrong you apparently ! The cheek of it !

Your profile is crazy long and you've just contradicted yourselves, your profile says you need a connection?? I'm very confused!! And I wouldn't be rushing to meet you.

Why not go to a club then you can chat and play all under the same roof

Are you suggesting older ladies have saggy hairy fannys?

OP you come across as very immature,

Yes your ages would put a lot of people off, it's a swinging site, not a sex site.

Maybe do your own searches for potential meets and make use of your filters.

Mine is

Omg your old too "

I will never get meeetsssss noooooooo

By *ack Genuine BullMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

You are very attractive, with gorgeous eyes.....

But your profile text is far too long, demanding, and unattractive.....

Or at least that is my opinion of it!

I am sure you are delightful people, and I would love to meet you if you weren't so far away!

"There are a hell of a lot worse than us on here and they still get meets lol x"

ah the joys of yputh x its not all about looks. Your age group as a couples are few and far between x

I thought it was us single males that were supposed to complain about not getting meets lol.

Just remember it's not like Argos you don't just pick who you want and it happens you have to work at things.

Glasgow

"

We have not slagged people off "

Erm really

"it's very annoying when you see extremely unattractive people getting loads of meets ."

Maybe all those people having loads of meets would disagree.

Mine is

Omg your old too

I will never get meeetsssss noooooooo "

Mind you i think you are within their age range so you may still be in with a chance xx

Glasgow

"Maybe do your own searches for potential meets and make use of your filters. "

Where's the saggy, hairy fanny filter

Mine is

Omg your old too

I will never get meeetsssss noooooooo "

You should change your name to oldsaggyminge

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

one can be very attractive and still have an unattractive attitude..

OP your attitude is pretty poor to be honest, accept that could be down to your age, lack of time in 'this aspect' or that could just be the way you are..

"Maybe do your own searches for potential meets and make use of your filters.

Where's the saggy, hairy fanny filter "

Yer tell me how to find it and the fat fanny filter one to

Mine is

Omg your old too

You should change your name to oldsaggyminge "

Least I will be being up front

Scotland - Aberdeen

Have fun x

And that just says it all! You haven't a clue what swinging is about, you like to slag off other people because they don't suit you or wont meet you, yet you have the feeling of entitlement just because you joined the site! I'd suggest moving to another site until you mature a bit, as someone else said, age is not about maturity it's about attitude and yours just now is not the right one!

We have not slagged people off ! We respect that people will

Meet who ever they want !

How dare you tell us to get off this site !!!!

Who the hell to you think you are !who says what's right and wrong you apparently ! The cheek of it ! "

Do you really have the audacity to say you haven't slagged anyone off? Jesus Christ! You really are naïve and don't get the scene in the slightest! So my comments still stand, 'from unattractive people getting meets, compared to you, to women with hairy sagging fanny's, and you haven't slagged anyone off......really?

Mine is

Omg your old too

You should change your name to oldsaggyminge "

Thats just nasty !!!

"Maybe do your own searches for potential meets and make use of your filters.

Where's the saggy, hairy fanny filter

Yer tell me how to find it and the fat fanny filter one to "

Dont forget the OLD saggy hairy one too

Mine is

Omg your old too

Thats just nasty !!!"

But it's tru and I am happy to be open and honest pmsl

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 21:52:56]

Mine is

Omg your old too

Thats just nasty !!!

But it's tru and I am happy to be open and honest pmsl "

Think this one needs closing start to look like bullying to me

The comment that unattractive people can get meets but you can't will be seen by some as offensive.

It also shows attitude that some may feel is negative.

Importantly it also suggests that these ugly people may have something you don't believe you have.

Many people here could suggest it's a different attitude to what swinging is.

Also personality is key, some people here have taken offence to your negative comments and would see this as a flaw in yourselves.

We as others don't instantly read a message when received they will check out your profile first and then find any forum posts you have done.

Sorry to say but this post will go against you purely due to attitude.

Mine is

Omg your old too

Thats just nasty !!!

But it's tru and I am happy to be open and honest pmsl

Think this one needs closing start to look like bullying to me "

I am bullying myself !? Have you read the post ?

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

Think this one needs closing start to look like bullying to me "

If you are implying myself I am not bullying, I am just pointing out significant points and comments they have made! A big difference!

No feeling of entitlement at all. We put a lot of effort into our messages which are met by basic one liners. We'll to be honest I thought swinging was making close mental connections with people who free minded and have the same explorational preferences.

I'm quite sure there are two meanings to mature. One being by age another being by outlook/mindset/ sentiment guided therefore can be overpowered by undeserved, unnecessary ignorance from others members.

Another site ? Why to encounter the same sort of people, or so the click can carry on

"

If you are implying myself I am not bullying, I am just pointing out significant points and comments they have made! A big difference! "

Nah he means me I appear to be bullying myself about having an old saggy hairy fanny

Brighton - even Hove!

" I once wrote an essay on supermarket psychology (grade B+, you're welcome!) and basically the stuff that sells is at eye level and the stuff that is less popular is below or higher.

Oh I see so if we are boring and like everyone else we will get meets xx"

You can see how it is....

Besides your aversion of hairy fannies lol, perhaps giving your interpretation of attractiveness would give others a bit of a clue as to what your looking for.

You'll find that most couples on here are late 30's onwards, the younger couples are a much rarer bird, and with that in mind, finding one were there is a mutual attraction may take some time.

XXXX

"

If you are implying myself I am not bullying, I am just pointing out significant points and comments they have made! A big difference!

Nah he means me I appear to be bullying myself about having an old saggy hairy fanny "

Sense of humour failure lol

Well said, I agree 100%"

Totally agree.

"

Nah he means me I appear to be bullying myself about having an old saggy hairy fanny

Sense of humour failure lol"

Brighton - even Hove!

Ah....you both said earlier that you didn't want connections with people, then lower down, you say you do...

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"

Nah he means me I appear to be bullying myself about having an old saggy hairy fanny "

I am sure you will meets lots of people just remember if they don't want to meet you it's there loss you are still only young and have plenty of time xx

Aylesbury

"

I am sure you will meets lots of people just remember if they don't want to meet you it's there loss you are still only young and have plenty of time xx

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

Ha ha ok, that's alright then!

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 22:11:33]

"

No feeling of entitlement at all. We put a lot of effort into our messages which are met by basic one liners. We'll to be honest I thought swinging was making close mental connections with people who free minded and have the same explorational preferences.

I'm quite sure there are two meanings to mature. One being by age another being by outlook/mindset/ sentiment guided therefore can be overpowered by undeserved, unnecessary ignorance from others members.

Another site ? Why to encounter the same sort of people, or so the click can carry on "

Tried to give you fair advise as there is some sympathy here Mo is only 22 and she had a different idea of what the scene was when she started she also though it was about pure sex and nothing else.

However you seem to refuse any advise so nothing more can be done.

We are all old and ugly people having a ball.

You will get there one day.

We are honestly not that fussy but when the women has got an extremely saggy fanny covered in hair it's not the nicest lol x"

lol I like a saggy fanny x.

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

This thread

Brighton - even Hove!

"This thread"
could unravel or be a small part of a larger tapestry...

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

Another site ? Why to encounter the same sort of people, or so the click can carry on "

Why do people always defend themselves with the clique word, it is so passé I'm in no clique!

Well OP if your messages you send are anything like your original post, further comments you made or you general attitude i know exactly why your getting no meets.

not going to wrap this up in parcels and bows so here is what I think....

Your attitude is far from attractive, your profile pics are nothing to be desired, if anything a little trashy and your profile name is awful...And that's to start with.....

Sorry but you did ask

The Mrs

"

Another site ? Why to encounter the same sort of people, or so the click can carry on

Why do people always defend themselves with the clique word, it is so passé I'm in no clique! "

Clique is the wrong word, consensus is the correct one

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

" not going to wrap this up in parcels and bows so here is what I think....

Your attitude is far from attractive, your profile pics are nothing to be desired, if anything a little trashy and your profile name is awful...And that's to start with.....

Sorry but you did ask

The Mrs"

Sorry but I agree with this!

[Removed by poster at 12/07/14 22:15:27]

The simple answer is you simply don't meet other peoples wants. Thats not their fault or yours, just a simple matter of life. This site isn't a "log in and arrange sex", people want to connect and not in a b/f g/f way but in a person to person way, most people can go out on a saturday night and get laid but thats not what swinging or this site is about

We don't get many meets, 2 infact in our time on here, but we get that not everybody wants to meet everybody and we don't get annoyed when people decline.

If you're not enjoying your stay then maybe this site isn't for you

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

Could think of 101 reasons but not your friend.

So there's only 53

Aylesbury

"The simple answer is you simply don't meet other peoples wants. Thats not their fault or yours, just a simple matter of life. This site isn't a "log in and arrange sex", people want to connect and not in a b/f g/f way but in a person to person way, most people can go out on a saturday night and get laid but thats not what swinging or this site is about

We don't get many meets, 2 infact in our time on here, but we get that not everybody wants to meet everybody and we don't get annoyed when people decline.

If you're not enjoying your stay then maybe this site isn't for you"

I fully agree

By *lle adie 2Woman  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

Maybe I'm old, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder......

Be a boring world if we all liked the same thing

"Finding it very frustrating lately no one seems to want to meet , the only people that do are single men or older couples like considerably older which isn't our cup of tea . We are nice people really friendly and just want fun . I know we are not the best looking couple but it's very annoying when you see extremely unattractive people getting loads of meets . What's wrong with us lol xx"

You did a very similar thread 20 weeks ago but you appeared to take the advice with a completley different attitude than you have on this thread.

OP It's a shame you're so far away. You can't beat a bit of a feisty attitude in the bedroom. Always make the evening go with the proverbial bang

Well this attitude is a result of constant ignorance from others members. We asked this forum before for advice made the changes, numbed the images down and that did little. We expect abuse on the forum, it's the way it is on here.

The nice approach got us nowhere when people did reply, it's was blatant we were to nice and enthusiastic.

Whoever does finally enter that hallowed hallway of trying to meet us will erect the true silhouette of exactly how we really are.

but you're getting annoyed because people don't want to meet you, thats not ignorance, thats their choice

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Well this attitude is a result of constant ignorance from others members. We asked this forum before for advice made the changes, numbed the images down and that did little. We expect abuse on the forum, it's the way it is on here.

The nice approach got us nowhere when people did reply, it's was blatant we were to nice and enthusiastic.

Whoever does finally enter that hallowed hallway of trying to meet us will erect the true silhouette of exactly how we really are. "

Yes you asked for advice before but it looks like you didnt really take it as the comments now are pretty much the same as last time...

I hope that you find what youre looking for out there but saying that you expect abuse on the forums makes it sound like youre just agitating for an argument so Im closing this now.