FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > HOW THE HELL!!

HOW THE HELL!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xTitsAndTattsxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Ive had 3 ppl on here in the last couple of days add me as a friend on facebook and I dont have a clue how this is possible when I havent given them my name or number! !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive had 3 ppl on here in the last couple of days add me as a friend on facebook and I dont have a clue how this is possible when I havent given them my name or number! ! "

Do they have your email address? In the privacy section there's a setting to do with search engines etc, try turning that off.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'd check your privacy settings if I were you. And Google your user name to check you're not linked anywhere.

Have you given them your mobile number ? If you have and your mobile number is on Facebook they can find you

If your mobile number is on your Facebook and you have given your number to these people then the face book app will link your number in their phone book to your Facebook account. It was mentioned on here a few weeks back.

[Removed by poster at 15/07/14 21:26:03]

google reverse search? are any of your pics on here also on your facebook?

might have used drop box on the net

Birmingham

They haven't had my email address or my phone number and ive checked my privacy settings n everything is secure. ...really freaking me out now!! The 1st time I thought it must have been a mad coincidence like we maybe had mutual friends and theyd spotted me but I dont have public face photos either

Birmingham

"google reverse search? are any of your pics on here also on your facebook?"

No they're not! X

I hate that almost everything in the world seems to be linked to facebook,it gets everywhere

"They haven't had my email address or my phone number and ive checked my privacy settings n everything is secure. ...really freaking me out now!! The 1st time I thought it must have been a mad coincidence like we maybe had mutual friends and theyd spotted me but I dont have public face photos either "

Is that not you in the profile avatar then?

"They haven't had my email address or my phone number and ive checked my privacy settings n everything is secure. ...really freaking me out now!! The 1st time I thought it must have been a mad coincidence like we maybe had mutual friends and theyd spotted me but I dont have public face photos either

Is that not you in the profile avatar then?"

"Ive had 3 ppl on here in the last couple of days add me as a friend on facebook and I dont have a clue how this is possible when I havent given them my name or number! ! "

If you use your mobile check your Google settings to make sure it's not linking your accounts. ..sometimes after upgrades it will do this automatically

"Ive had 3 ppl on here in the last couple of days add me as a friend on facebook and I dont have a clue how this is possible when I havent given them my name or number! !

If you use your mobile check your Google settings to make sure it's not linking your accounts. ..sometimes after upgrades it will do this automatically"

Google settings on your phone should have it's own icon

» Add a new message to this topic