FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single ladies and married men 2

Single ladies and married men 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well abit of honest for a single man who sorry to say has played away... I am not defending what I have done or anything I am just sharing my experiences to give you a view.

I was 19 single and loving life when my friend told me his was leaving his mrs and I knew her well we did a lot of things together... So I was a shoulder to cry on and she ended up falling in love with me, so I decided to pack in my lifestyle of being single which I enjoyed and we became a item. Knowing I wasn't truly ready.

A few years later I cave and start talking to some old friends and also come on here, I need up meeting up with a married woman older than myself which I knew before my relationship through fab, we had a good time and I still talk to her and her her to this day it is mutual trust and we never lie to each other, we both want the same thing and nothing more. Afterwards am always so much hornyer for a week or so after and give so much more love I to my relationship. Yes it's wrong but it actually has a positive effect on my relationship.

I don't meet lots and lots of people and I do know it's wrong but I will always be totally truthful to who i am intending to play with and if they're ok with it then it's far easier no lies. Arranging meets can be hard yes you do let down occasionally but it is so much hotter when you meet know that it is wrong.

That's my story/views I am aware it's totally wrong, I class myself as a true gent I would do anything for anyone I just have this side to me which I can't help and I feel guilty for it don't get me wrong

I saw the last one got closed I am unsure why but this is my experience just so you have my views if it's not allowed sorry

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *utterflywingsWoman  over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

"Well abit of honest for a single man who sorry to say has played away... I am not defending what I have done or anything I am just sharing my experiences to give you a view.

I was 19 single and loving life when my friend told me his was leaving his mrs and I knew her well we did a lot of things together... So I was a shoulder to cry on and she ended up falling in love with me, so I decided to pack in my lifestyle of being single which I enjoyed and we became a item. Knowing I wasn't truly ready.

A few years later I cave and start talking to some old friends and also come on here, I need up meeting up with a married woman older than myself which I knew before my relationship through fab, we had a good time and I still talk to her and her her to this day it is mutual trust and we never lie to each other, we both want the same thing and nothing more. Afterwards am always so much hornyer for a week or so after and give so much more love I to my relationship. Yes it's wrong but it actually has a positive effect on my relationship.

I don't meet lots and lots of people and I do know it's wrong but I will always be totally truthful to who i am intending to play with and if they're ok with it then it's far easier no lies. Arranging meets can be hard yes you do let down occasionally but it is so much hotter when you meet know that it is wrong.

That's my story/views I am aware it's totally wrong, I class myself as a true gent I would do anything for anyone I just have this side to me which I can't help and I feel guilty for it don't get me wrong

I saw the last one got closed I am unsure why but this is my experience just so you have my views if it's not allowed sorry"

Plain and simple you're cheating, i know everyone has their own views but i cant stand cheats and liars

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh bloomin eck why put your self up for what's about to come? Unless you enjoy self flagellation.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

justification upon justification upon justification......

I don't justify it in the slightest it's wrong plain and simple, it was in a response to a previous post

I should delete it really let me see if I can

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't justify it in the slightest it's wrong plain and simple, it was in a response to a previous post

I should delete it really let me see if I can"

Ask admin to take it down

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well abit of honest for a single man who sorry to say has played away... I am not defending what I have done or anything I am just sharing my experiences to give you a view.

I saw the last one got closed I am unsure why but this is my experience just so you have my views if it's not allowed sorry"

So you come home and I am jumping all over your bird balls deep. That ok is it?

I have asked admin... And am not sure how I would react I think it's a odd one as she is aware that if wanted that we would come to some arrangements..

Anyway my bad for posting this it was in response to a previous post and not to start a debate on something that I know is wrong simple as that am not denying it

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

So you come home and I am jumping all over your bird balls deep. That ok is it? "

no.... get the story right... she just happened to trip, slip and accidently landed right on your cock......

true story ya honor!!!

You're totally honest with who you play with, gee OP that makes it okay then .

If you truly believed it was wrong, and that was causing you angst, then you'd stop cheating. At present your pleasure outweighs anything else. It's that simple.

[Removed by poster at 16/07/14 18:56:04]

The old one was closed down most likely because it was getting out of hand and people were being unnecessarily insulted...couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a 2nd thread had been started *here we go again*

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

If you think you're a true gent you're obviously deluded....

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

*Face-palm*

the other thread most likely closed because it was getting out of hand like 99% of those type of threads do!

do your own thing in life, don't justify yourself to anyone & don't try & seek justification or absolution in a public forum ~ it rarely ends well.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If a thread has been shut by a mod you are not allowed to start another to carry it on