FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Another single guy review :3

Another single guy review :3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *razedcat OP   Man  over a year ago

London / Herts

Hey everybody,

I've been on fab for a little while now - and whilst I've made one good friend, I'm starting to wonder if my profile is repelling potential new friends.

I know single men have a tough gig on here - rightly so to be honest, it's not a sex site and thus every single guy has to be approached with caution . But I would genuinely like to meet more like minded people, even if things don't turn sexual at least I've connected in some way with another human being.

So, gentlemen as well as ladies, what could I do to spruce up my profile? Or perhaps the issue is more innate than that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It could be your age....

[Removed by poster at 17/07/14 23:13:01]

Although such a well crafted post and elegantly phrased profile would normally elicit a more considered response, your photos compel me to blurt out "well I'd do you!..."

London / Herts

"It could be your age...."

Kind of what I was driving at with "more innate". I know the preconception is young guys are all the same, but I think it's rather unfair considering there are loads of young couples on here, even teenage ones, who don't seem to have any issues.

London / Herts

"Although such a well crafted post and elegantly phrased profile would normally elicit a more considered response, your photos compel me to blurt out "well I'd do you!..."

"

I'm flattered

I'm not sure if it's your age that's the issue as you are looking for between 18-28 ~ it's more a case of how many woman which fit that demographic are on here in the first place?

London / Herts

"I'm not sure if it's your age that's the issue as you are looking for between 18-28 ~ it's more a case of how many woman which fit that demographic are on here in the first place? "

I set those ages presuming the more mature lady wouldn't really glance at me I actually have no issue with women older than me.

"I'm not sure if it's your age that's the issue as you are looking for between 18-28 ~ it's more a case of how many woman which fit that demographic are on here in the first place?

I set those ages presuming the more mature lady wouldn't really glance at me I actually have no issue with women older than me. "

If that's the case & you have an upper age range that you'd like to meet apply that filter instead.

at the moment you only have a 10 year age span ~ if you had a range say of 18-33 you're going to increase your chances of meeting someone.

London / Herts

Okay, that's definitely something I can adjust immediately, thanks. But other than that how do I come off? I think it's so easy to be snobbish, or crude, or demanding when you create your profile.

If it's conversation you would like, happy to indulge in it with you. If it's more, then I believe sexy men like you aren't into CDs like me

London / Herts

"If it's conversation you would like, happy to indulge in it with you. If it's more, then I believe sexy men like you aren't into CDs like me "

You have a lovely figure

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Going by your profile, I'd meet you socially and more, even though you are out of my age range.

"If it's conversation you would like, happy to indulge in it with you. If it's more, then I believe sexy men like you aren't into CDs like me

You have a lovely figure "

*blush*

It's those darned squats up and down a hard cock *cheeky grin* #iwish

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"It could be your age...."

No, its definately distance

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Well written profile, 'touch me' photos....no idea. Looks all good to me. Age maybe? Location? It's obviously something you've got no control over. Maybe your messages are crap? Lol. I doubt it...

Be willing to travel and widen your search area?

Well written decent profile with a good variety of hot pics. You should do well. Get yourself out there, socials, parties, clubs to get yourself known. Shame your age range isn't (alot) higher lol. Good luck

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

Nice bum op

"Okay, that's definitely something I can adjust immediately, thanks. But other than that how do I come off? I think it's so easy to be snobbish, or crude, or demanding when you create your profile."

I think all's good profile wise, there's nothing wrong with having preferences it's how they're written

like Chelle said get yourself out there by going to a club /party night I think you'd have a lot of fun & if it's age it's not so relevant there.

I think you just need to move to Somerset.

Nothing wrong with your profile. Well structured, nice selection of pics... Assume you have a face pic in private for those that wish to see.

Check your interests and age ranges.

Other than that, good luck.

Great profile and hot pictures! Wow would message but can say I am too old lol!!!!

Nice profile

Great pictures

I think a good personality and a feeling of a fun in the text

Patience and persistence and you should do just fine x

As noted above, just get out there socials/clubs...and do not become obsessed with messaging on FAB

London / Herts

Just logged back in today after a long day of work to all this loveliness! Thanks guys

I was about to say about the same as the others. With regard to age (and I appreciate I'm now still out of your age range), I only meet younger men. If I saw your profile locally, I would most certainly be interested.

» Add a new message to this topic