FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I need some advice

I need some advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey there so I need some advice regarding a playmate (f).

Last year I was having a relationship with a very close female friend, she was pregnant at the time with her bfs child (yes he knew and he okayd it because it was me) she didnt have much of a sex drive so I was more there as and when she wanted when her lad couldnt, closer to birth and he started gettig really possessive (I was her birthing partner along with him) everything was okay until about a month after the baby was born and he tried to choke my friend infront of friends (they are 'both' on anti depression tablets although iv never seen him take any regardless of spending a week with them) so he blamed it on the drink that he wanted to choke my friend so she had to call the cops a few times as he refused to leave her flat on more than one occasion. He then held her hostage for 8hours and when the police got involved I had to give evidence as I had witnessed him beat her and he ended up getting jailed for it but is out on bail on the terms that he doesnt go onto her street where we live and hes not allowed near her kids. Anyways long story short hes now trying to intimidate me as hes driving up and down my lane at all hours of the day on his little motorbike and hes constantly looking in my windows. I have a 3yo and live just me and him and he knows im stressing out about going out as my friends ex is a very violent man and I dont want to see him in the streets so im avoiding going out.

what would other ladies do in my situation? Would you call the police and get a restraining order on him? Ive never had this problem before and dont know what to do? Any advice appreciated.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the police....

good luck

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes police and restraining order. You have a child you know he's violent what are you waiting for?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What they said........no brainer really

Thanks guys just needed a second opinion, I wpuld have thought he got longer in jail as he sexually abused her infront of her oldest and pushed her down the stairs with them in her arms but no he got out on good behaviour. Il phone the police and get a restraining order on him x

"Thanks guys just needed a second opinion, I wpuld have thought he got longer in jail as he sexually abused her infront of her oldest and pushed her down the stairs with them in her arms but no he got out on good behaviour. Il phone the police and get a restraining order on him x"
this and make sure you have someone you can call on in a crisis cos if he escalates things and you need help in a hurry. Don't rely on the rozzers to come in a hurry

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Definitely phone the police hun...you shouldn't be subjected to that!

"Thanks guys just needed a second opinion, I wpuld have thought he got longer in jail as he sexually abused her infront of her oldest and pushed her down the stairs with them in her arms but no he got out on good behaviour. Il phone the police and get a restraining order on him xthis and make sure you have someone you can call on in a crisis cos if he escalates things and you need help in a hurry. Don't rely on the rozzers to come in a hurry"

I do thanks my dad only lives two minutes away, he always says just to call the house and hed be over in seconds thankfully, I also have my neighbours numbers on in an emergancy kinda thing so if anything was to happen they'd get a message saying I was in trouble and to call the police and my dad so im well prepared

Fingers crossed you never have to use the numbers tho and the moron is dealt with and kept at distance from you.

Also set up a message on your mobile phone that you can send in just a few clicks rather than have to type it out. Something simple.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

police.

what the hell are you waiting for?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Admin say these sorts of serious matters are for the Police rather than the forums so Im going to close this now but I hope you get it all sorted out very soon x