FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice please.

Advice please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone had somebody they know find out about your swinging life and start harassing you about it or telling others?

What to do?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

Not much you can do don't react and hopefully they will forget about it but remember you've done nothing wrong xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they are harassing you, just go to the police you aren't doing anything illegal

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

Difficult one.

YEars ago, i told a couple of friends.Well one of the friends and i fell out with each other.he started dropping hints into conversations when i was there,probably not enough to let others know what he meantBut it caused me embarrassment a few times.I just rode it.He stopped in the end.And to be fair, i am a lot les bothered now, but tell no one unless they have a swinging connection themselves.Chin up and hope it turns out ok.Have you tried good old fashion reasoning ? It may work.i like to think there is good in everyone

"Has anyone had somebody they know find out about your swinging life and start harassing you about it or telling others?

What to do?! "

deny all knowledge

By *atsnCorsetsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We're lucky in the most of our friends know that we're, in their words, "not normal."

It's a tricky one though. You've definitely done nothing wrong but a lot of people see swinging as taboo and as immoral. You can either confront them or just ride it out. But if it's proper harassment then the police are your best bet but hopefully it won't come to that.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Unfortunately reasoning isn't an option, so we'll see where it goes.

Good luck.

We were confronted by some people we sort of work with.

Neither of us even paused for thought and said "yes, and we love it ".

This sort of knocked the wind out of their sales and we had a chat about it and have heard no more.

It helps that people know we are odd anyway.

We enjoy our lives together too much to be concerned about what others think about what we are doing.

"Has anyone had somebody they know find out about your swinging life and start harassing you about it or telling others?

What to do?! "

I have an ex who keeps starting up new profiles mentioning me in his status. The worst one was about 12 months ago where he gave my name and the village I live in. He became UNLOS within 40 minutes but it wasn't very pleasant at the time

What to do?!

I have an ex who keeps starting up new profiles mentioning me in his status. The worst one was about 12 months ago where he gave my name and the village I live in. He became UNLOS within 40 minutes but it wasn't very pleasant at the time "

I've got an ex who loves to stalk

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What is wrong with people!?

We have always said that if someone behaves like that towards us we will smile, look at them as if they're crazy and say "I have no idea what you're talking about".

I hope they soon find something else to occupy their empty heads.

Some of my friends know, some don't. Work colleagues all know...from shop floor up to directors. Like others have said...you have done nothing wrong.

We'll neither have I and I don't give a toss who knows.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

What to do?!

I have an ex who keeps starting up new profiles mentioning me in his status. The worst one was about 12 months ago where he gave my name and the village I live in. He became UNLOS within 40 minutes but it wasn't very pleasant at the time "

And again, what the hell is wrong with these people. I would hate to be on the inside of their heads.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Some of my friends know, some don't. Work colleagues all know...from shop floor up to directors. Like others have said...you have done nothing wrong.

We'll neither have I and I don't give a toss who knows."

That's great but being outed can make some peoples professional lives difficult.

What to do?!

I have an ex who keeps starting up new profiles mentioning me in his status. The worst one was about 12 months ago where he gave my name and the village I live in. He became UNLOS within 40 minutes but it wasn't very pleasant at the time

And again, what the hell is wrong with these people. I would hate to be on the inside of their heads."

Tell me about it! It drives me crazy at times. The last one was a week ago with the word unfinished business as his text! I came very close to sending Legs! to Fab Swinging heaven permanently but I have good friends on here who told me he'd win if I did that.

By *uicedusCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

One of my best mates knows and he said we were out of order for what we do, yet he's out every week end picking up differant woman a sh..ing behind his girlfriends back

Forum Mod

East Sussex

What to do?!

And again, what the hell is wrong with these people. I would hate to be on the inside of their heads.

Tell me about it! It drives me crazy at times. The last one was a week ago with the word unfinished business as his text! I came very close to sending Legs! to Fab Swinging heaven permanently but I have good friends on here who told me he'd win if I did that."

Sad, very sad. I feel sorry for him trapped in the past like that. I'm sorry that you have to endure it because it's menacing. I hope he suffers a bout of chronic constipation.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

delete your profile quickly before the rest of the parish see it and you bring down hellfire and damnnation on the town you brazen degenerates .you must walk the streets dressed in sack cloth and ashes with a bell around your neck to signify what you are before prostrating yourselves at the alter of the nearest cathederal to beg forgiveness

or you could just ignore them and they will get bored and go away

What to do?!

Tell me about it! It drives me crazy at times. The last one was a week ago with the word unfinished business as his text! I came very close to sending Legs! to Fab Swinging heaven permanently but I have good friends on here who told me he'd win if I did that.

Sad, very sad. I feel sorry for him trapped in the past like that. I'm sorry that you have to endure it because it's menacing. I hope he suffers a bout of chronic constipation. "

that's quite tame compared to what I wished him but you're right, it is sad and thank you

» Add a new message to this topic