FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > changing preferences...

changing preferences...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now, I know that this past time of ours is a moveable feast and preferences change all the time but I've been really sure that I was uninterested in being fucked by random single men. We have played with them, but only at clubs and parties when the fancy has taken me...but...

the other night, the monkey was underneath me using his tongue and all I wanted that could have made it perfect was a nice hard cock sliding into me...

I know it's our prerogative to change our preferences when we want to , but my question would be, do people think that all those local single men we've been turning down very clearly would remember we have and question us now approaching them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Are you kidding? They'll be thrilled! They'll probably think you've finally recognised their latent sexiness and will make manly poses in the mirror.

"Are you kidding? They'll be thrilled! They'll probably think you've finally recognised their latent sexiness and will make manly poses in the mirror. "

that's my laugh of the day so far! Apart from the monkey ringing his newly downloaded sex bell...silly boy...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Guys will be happy as a pig in poop, for single guys it is always a thrill when a couple invite them and like you say our preferences are allowed to change and will. Have fun and enjoy i am sure they will.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Now, I know that this past time of ours is a moveable feast and preferences change all the time but I've been really sure that I was uninterested in being fucked by random single men. We have played with them, but only at clubs and parties when the fancy has taken me...but...

the other night, the monkey was underneath me using his tongue and all I wanted that could have made it perfect was a nice hard cock sliding into me...

I know it's our prerogative to change our preferences when we want to , but my question would be, do people think that all those local single men we've been turning down very clearly would remember we have and question us now approaching them?"

you could do..... but you have to remember they may well have changed their preferences as well.... so that window may have closed....

there have been times people have come back to me.. and the moment for when i may have been interested in them has passed for various reasons.... interested in some of the abuse I have received for saying no....

"Now, I know that this past time of ours is a moveable feast and preferences change all the time but I've been really sure that I was uninterested in being fucked by random single men. We have played with them, but only at clubs and parties when the fancy has taken me...but...

I know it's our prerogative to change our preferences when we want to , but my question would be, do people think that all those local single men we've been turning down very clearly would remember we have and question us now approaching them?

you could do..... but you have to remember they may well have changed their preferences as well.... so that window may have closed....

there have been times people have come back to me.. and the moment for when i may have been interested in them has passed for various reasons.... interested in some of the abuse I have received for saying no.... "

ha! We're lucky, we've had more of that from couples than single men and they have invariably ended up on the block list anyway...but admit that our messages turning them down may have verged on the more than slightly sarcastic...which they may or may not recall. If they do, we're more than happy to take it on the chin. We have no sense of entitlement

By *ikchattyfellahMan  over a year ago

Greenock

"Are you kidding? They'll be thrilled! They'll probably think you've finally recognised their latent sexiness and will make manly poses in the mirror. "

Got it in one, we guys know you women take your time to decide.......

Just amend you're profile to actually say that you formerly didn't meet single men but now that idea tickles your fancy so now you're looking to play with guys. Some you have declined in the past may not be interested but then they won't contact you so shouldn't be an issue, good luck x

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

This, squared. And then squared again. And again.

Not all single guys will be comfortable with the idea of having their manhood in such close contact to another guy's mouth tho, even if the opportunity to service a hot lady is an option!!

"Not all single guys will be comfortable with the idea of having their manhood in such close contact to another guy's mouth tho, even if the opportunity to service a hot lady is an option!!

"

bi guys are perfect for this

By *ark NoirMan  over a year ago

London

All I'll say to you OP, prepared to be inundated with mail once you've changed your preferences lol

Once the new preferences go on the profile, just because you didn't want them a short while ago, but do now.

I doubt they will take offence, watch the difference now.

Her

» Add a new message to this topic