FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking for a little advice

Looking for a little advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys and gals,

I've been registered on the site for a long time now and im really struggling to get anyone to talk to me let alone arrange a meet

There have been a few people that talk but it rarely goes any further.

Im not sure if its because im a single male and there's just tons of us on here or if there's something not right with my profile?

Since I haven't had anyone meet me, my profile isn't verified, could this be the problem?

Maybe my photos just aren't good enough?

I would love to hear if anyone has any advice or tips that I could take on board to maybe get more use from the site!

Thank you in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andL-LiverpoolCouple  over a year ago

Huyton

try going to a social event either one organised or a party at a club somewhere, you may meet someone there to verify you you may even get lucky !

the social events at clubs normally don't require membership so you could attend and meet people for £30 ish

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

To be honest, your pics need improvement. ..6 cock pics, same cock different angle...try something more imaginative!

Oh....and I would say that straight blokes don't want to meet men, so if thats what you want then your profile needs changing to bi-curious at least....

Good luck!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"To be honest, your pics need improvement. ..6 cock pics, same cock different angle...try something more imaginative!

Oh....and I would say that straight blokes don't want to meet men, so if thats what you want then your profile needs changing to bi-curious at least....

Good luck! "

And also too many explanation marks. (!) Is Sunderland really that exciting that it needs an explanation mark cos you live there?

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Ive been there....errm...not quite

Too many cock pics, about 6 too many!!

Excellent, thank you for the input guys!

Thats exactly what i needed.

Ill go work on things now

Much better.

Edited again.

Honestly i really appreciate the help!

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

So some poor lady could be mislead to think this guy has the wit to craft his own profile ?

I did craft my own profile, asking for advice doesn't mean i haven't wrote it myself!

Nothing wrong with asking for advice!

"So some poor lady could be mislead to think this guy has the wit to craft his own profile ? "

And what is wrong with helping someone?

By the way, your profile punctuation could do with a tweak. It's a full stop (.) then the space - not the other way around.

Just helping. But then you are articulate and well educated and don't need help.

Just sayin'...

"Hey guys and gals,

I've been registered on the site for a long time now and im really struggling to get anyone to talk to me let alone arrange a meet

There have been a few people that talk but it rarely goes any further.

Im not sure if its because im a single male and there's just tons of us on here or if there's something not right with my profile?

Since I haven't had anyone meet me, my profile isn't verified, could this be the problem?

Maybe my photos just aren't good enough?

I would love to hear if anyone has any advice or tips that I could take on board to maybe get more use from the site!

Thank you in advance

"

I imagine it's because you're married. Not judging ourselves but it does seem to be a major sticking point for a lot of people on here

ashby de la zouch

[Removed by poster at 20/07/14 12:00:45]

ashby de la zouch

"So some poor lady could be mislead to think this guy has the wit to craft his own profile ?

And what is wrong with helping someone?

By the way, your profile punctuation could do with a tweak. It's a full stop (.) then the space - not the other way around.

Just helping. But then you are articulate and well educated and don't need help.

Just sayin'..."

How lovely x im happy with my imperfections x im not educated,nor claim to be , I was dyslexic but trying hard . After 35 years im impervious to grammar and spelling nazzi s .moderately articulate and I have never asked for my profile to be improved x

And sorry where a profile is allegedly an informative window into a persons person , if it is crafted with th assistance of others because you thought 6 cock pics were the best approach, you may indeed decive a lady to think your a differant person. Not much differant to placing a face pic of a model on your pics xx

I always think of Cyrano de Bergerac when I read a "write my profile for me "

Remember this is what we do for fun guys. Some people are so sensitive. Getting back to John though being married seems to be your biggest obstacle but you have been honest so that scores points. Get yourself to a club (try taking your wife you may both be pleasantly surprised). Good luck

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I did craft my own profile, asking for advice doesn't mean i haven't wrote it myself!

Nothing wrong with asking for advice!"

there is part of that.... but I am a believer in that if you start listening to people and taking bits out then in effect the profile isn't you anymore.... its a reflection of what you think people want to here and becomes more and more generic

there is enough going on in the north east that if you apply yourself you can get yourself known....

there are two good clubs in the area.... there was a huge social in yarm last night...

you get out what you put in... there are avenues that are open, and its up to you whether you want to take them or not

there are certain immediate red flags on your profile that will put off a lot of people from contacting you, so you are preaching to a much smaller pool of people

» Add a new message to this topic